What's new

China Bans Stolen Russian Planes from Entering its Airspace

You can be born in a third world country but work hard with your countrymen together to make your country a first world.
Trust me if you had Islam vendors, Mullahs and population drugged with religion you guys would be also swimming across the Pacific to USA.

If China betrays Russia again like China did against the USSR, I swear to gods....

Someone please post the pictures of Americans scramblimg for oil. Thanks to the shit US created, we have to pay for it. Idiots
You mean gas price??

It's about $4.6 per gallon, there aren't any "Line" for that as they are still relatively cheap. That's 1.2 per litre

China is paying 9RMB (Hong Kong 11 HKD) per litre. That's 1.5 to 1.6 per litre. Do you see people scrambling for oil in China or Hong Kong???

You mean gas price??

It's about $4.6 per gallon, there aren't any "Line" for that as they are still relatively cheap. That's 1.2 per litre

China is paying 9RMB (Hong Kong 11 HKD) per litre. That's 1.5 to 1.6 per litre. Do you see people scrambling for oil in China or Hong Kong???

So by your logic it's okay for everyone to suffer? You are talking as if only Russians are suffering from this war numbnuts. EVERYBODY US INCLUDING THE West. Relatively cheap? Lolol

30% price increase is relatively cheap.

So by your logic it's okay for everyone to suffer? You are talking as if only Russians are suffering from this war numbnuts. EVERYBODY US INCLUDING THE West. Relatively cheap? Lolol

30% price increase is relatively cheap.
Dude, Gas Price and anything else was high BEFORE this war.

And I didn't say anything other than this is not that expensive in the US, anything you say other than that is your own conclusion.

Also, I couldn't care less about gas price, I don't drive.

Dude, Gas Price and anything else was high BEFORE this war.

And I didn't say anything other than this is not that expensive in the US, anything you say other than that is your own conclusion.

Also, I couldn't care less about gas price, I don't drive.
Before the war it was high, after the war, it increased by 30%. I know because I am in the oil industry and if the situation exacerbates, the price might even reach 130$. So stop sugacoating shit.

"It now costs 32% more to fill up your tank than on the day before Russia invaded Ukraine.".

You can't cure stupid.

Considering US and EU seized Russian assets, the planes were fair game. Tit for tat.

Well there's also the liability aspect of it. Why put yourself in a quagmire when you can avoid it?
Wrong. Not all, some assets are just frozen. But they will. Ukraine wants war compensation. Like in daily life if you intentionally damage other people cars then you must pay the repair. I am pretty sure China shares this universal understanding. These planes are stolen from western lessor companies.

Before the war it was high, after the war, it increased by 30%. I know because I am in the oil industry and if the situation exacerbates, the price might even reach 130$. So stop sugacoating shit.

"It now costs 32% more to fill up your tank than on the day before Russia invaded Ukraine.".

You can't cure stupid.
Well, think of it this way, it cost about 11% more to get a Big Mac meal than one year ago (it was $10.30 in 2021 and around 11.65 now), does that bother me? No, I don't eat McDonald that much. It may bother people that visit McDonald often but as my economy professor said back when I was doing the Master Degree. Does that really matter? If you frequent McDonald, that mean you either very like it, or you have no choice (probably the only restaurant in town) so unless that price hike is unreasonable, like 100% hike, you will still frequent that restaurant and that will not change your habit.

As for oil and gas, as I said, I don't drive, so I don't really care about them, but what I do know is, the price hike is not really that much IIRC the price was around 170c per litre in February, and it's around 190c per now. If I drive, I can still afford the 20c more per litre (it's actually 12 cents as most gas station have discount gas if you shop in supermarket nowadays.) Now whether or not that 20c hike is "reasonable" is individually thinking. If you earn little, then yes, that 10 bucks extra (assume it's 50 litre tank, well, at least this is the capacity last time I own a car 3 or 4 years ago) for a full tank would be a problem, but again, as my economy professor say, you drive because you have to, so either you fork up that money or you make it not your problem (Hence not driving or carpool) if you really cannot afford it. I mean, if you have to bitch about $10 a week, I mean, you either really poor, or you just want to bitch about stuff.

I mean most of the people in the west don't see it as a problem, if you see it as a problem, well, then too bad, so sad, because here in the west, Majority Win. Especially if you can't afford extra $10 per month, you probably won't be heard if you can't even get that.

And yes, you can't cure stupid, but what stupider than invade a country seeking to join something to protect them from an invasion by you? Now, you really can't cure this for sure. Tell them to stop invading, then bitch about how stupid people get from paying high gas price. And if you really want to cure stupid, buy a electric car dude.

Well, think of it this way, it cost about 11% more to get a Big Mac meal than one year ago (it was $10.30 in 2021 and around 11.65 now), does that bother me? No, I don't eat McDonald that much. It may bother people that visit McDonald often but as my economy professor said back when I was doing the Master Degree. Does that really matter? If you frequent McDonald, that mean you either very like it, or you have no choice (probably the only restaurant in town) so unless that price hike is unreasonable, like 100% hike, you will still frequent that restaurant and that will not change your habit.

As for oil and gas, as I said, I don't drive, so I don't really care about them, but what I do know is, the price hike is not really that much IIRC the price was around 170c per litre in February, and it's around 190c per now. If I drive, I can still afford the 20c more per litre (it's actually 12 cents as most gas station have discount gas if you shop in supermarket nowadays.) Now whether or not that 20c hike is "reasonable" is individually thinking. If you earn little, then yes, that 10 bucks extra (assume it's 50 litre tank, well, at least this is the capacity last time I own a car 3 or 4 years ago) for a full tank would be a problem, but again, as my economy professor say, you drive because you have to, so either you fork up that money or you make it not your problem (Hence not driving or carpool) if you really cannot afford it. I mean, if you have to bitch about $10 a week, I mean, you either really poor, or you just want to bitch about stuff.

I mean most of the people in the west don't see it as a problem, if you see it as a problem, well, then too bad, so sad, because here in the west, Majority Win. Especially if you can't afford extra $10 per month, you probably won't be heard if you can't even get that.

And yes, you can't cure stupid, but what stupider than invade a country seeking to join something to protect them from an invasion by you? Now, you really can't cure this for sure. Tell them to stop invading, then bitch about how stupid people get from paying high gas price. And if you really want to cure stupid, buy a electric car dude.
Stop blabbering and typing an 3ssay like the old days. The fact remains 30% INFLATION SINCE THE WAR Began. Get straight to the point, told you many times, don't tell me your grandfather story. I don't fcking care if you like Mcd or burger King. Sheessh, after all these years, you still haven't mature up boy.

You are challenging me, that's assertion itself, you assert that I was wrong in my post, so by that logic, it mean you know what is "right" which mean you must have know your stuff when you challenge me.

And lol, have you ever went to college?? You do know you don't need a diploma in economy to study economy, right? For example, BA in Accounting would have covered freshman and junior year of economy, a Master in International Business require 2 level 4 or 9 (post grad level) economy subject to graduate. In effect, you are saying a person who graduate form a MBA cannot be a economist......Strange, because I am pretty sure a lot of them (70-80% dare I say) have that qualification.

A better challenge is to pick off my post and tell me how I am wrong with my assertion of gold cannot be divided if a currency is backed on it. Not asking "Am I an expert in economics"
You type alot. This shows you are unable to succinctly make a point and use volume to compensate.

No, a few classes doesn't make an economist. If someone took a few classes in engineering and said they were an engineer they'd be laughed out of the room.

No, questioning you isn't making any specific assertion. Learn the definition of assertion.

You type alot. This shows you are unable to succinctly make a point and use volume to compensate. No, a few classes doesn't make an economist. If someone took a few classes in engineering and said they were an engineer they'd be laughed out of the room.
He is incoherent. He just types and types like a broken record. He doesn't know what he is trying to say. There is a term for kids like this.

Stop blabbering and typing an 3ssay like the old days. The fact remains 30% INFLATION SINCE THE WAR Began. Get straight to the point, told you many times, don't tell me your grandfather story. I don't fcking care if you like Mcd or burger King. Sheessh, after all these years, you still haven't mature up boy.
Note that you asked him a simple question leading to the McDonald's index and he took it literally as eating McDonald's. This shows he doesn't understand the McDonald's index.

West is playing so hard to drive a wedge between China and Russia, this no brainer childplay is nothing but laughable, they really believe China n Russia will fall for it? really?
from what I see , china is acting like one member of the Western block

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom