What's new

China Bans Stolen Russian Planes from Entering its Airspace

Russia has gas and oil, plus second largest wheat exporter, and veg oil, fertilizer.
i would say it bad for low income but most will be okay.

sunak godamn bas trd politicans all criminals with oversea tax free accounts and assets. They only get slap on wrist while common person hit the newspapers and long prison.
boris having parties while ppl strugging. last week i give a box full of food to a guy begging on the street.

This tempory, russia has gas and oil, wheat etc they be back full of food stock on the shelf.

Oh don't get me started on Party gate, what a fuckfest that was. The sacrifices ordinary people made during covid, FatArse Boris and Shithead Sunak pissed on that and had the barefaced cheek to lie in public "No party took place". Anyway I think we are taking this discussion off-topic. :).

ruble is stable and they backed up on gold.
Just want to reply to this.

If a currency is backed by gold, IT IS UNSTABLE.

You don't have unlimited gold in your country, in fact, the entire world only have 465,000 tons of gold. Once the country currency exceeded the gold limit of that country, it will either inflate the currency (so you use less gold to guarantee more money), or its gold value (devalue the gold to cover more money, same thing), which is actually worse, because you don't have the monetary policy to stabilise the inflation.....

There is a reason why the world move away from gold standard.

Just want to reply to this.

If a currency is backed by gold, IT IS UNSTABLE.

You don't have unlimited gold in your country, in fact, the entire world only have 465,000 tons of gold. Once the country currency exceeded the gold limit of that country, it will either inflate the currency (so you use less gold to guarantee more money), or its gold value (devalue the gold to cover more money, same thing), which is actually worse, because you don't have the monetary policy to stabilise the inflation.....

There is a reason why the world move away from gold standard.
Are you as sure about this? You've gotten things outside of your domain of claimed expertise wrong before.

This tempory, russia has gas and oil, wheat etc they be back full of food stock on the shelf.

Jun 1, 2022
Crazy food prices in Russian supermarket! Grocery shopping in Russia after sanctions!

May 22, 2022

Grocery Shopping in Russia After Sanctions, Insane Prices​

Are you as sure about this as you are about the hull composition of USN ships?
Well, depends on what do you mean.

If it mean your "Chinese" way of thinking, then no, because you and I study different concept of economy. If your Chinese institution say 2,003 tons of gold worth can subsidise the entire 1.4 trillion Russian economy, then who am I to say you are stupid to believe that??

And what about hull composition of USN ship when you just dance around the topic.....

Well, depends on what do you mean.

If it mean your "Chinese" way of thinking, then no, because you and I study different concept of economy.

And what about hull composition of USN ship when you just dance around the topic.....
You are an expert in economics?

You are an expert in economics?
I have a master in international business form International College of Management, Sydney.

Not going to call myself an "expert" in economics, which is something you people seems to be care about a whole lots but I do know my economy. What's your qualification on economy?

I have a master in international business form International College of Management, Sydney.

Not going to call myself an "expert" in economics, which is something you people seems to be care about a whole lots but I do know my economy. What's your qualification on economy?
I never made any claims or assertions regarding economics so I don't need qualifications. International business isn't economics either.

THe entire mall today is empty

Companies that have quit Russia as of March 2022:

1654282609106.png

This has more to do with safety. Russia's Boeing and Airbus planes do not have spare parts for maintenance due to sanctions. If they fall out of the sky in China, that creates a whole lot of liabilities.

Russian made planes are still flying in daily.
Russians are thieves. They steal the planes. understandably China doesn’t want to do with thieves. Plus, you don’t want to feel embarrassed when the West demand the planes back when they land in China.

I never made any claims or assertions regarding economics so I don't need qualifications. International business isn't economics either.
You are challenging me, that's assertion itself, you assert that I was wrong in my post, so by that logic, it mean you know what is "right" which mean you must have know your stuff when you challenge me.

And lol, have you ever went to college?? You do know you don't need a diploma in economy to study economy, right? For example, BA in Accounting would have covered freshman and junior year of economy, a Master in International Business require 2 level 4 or 9 (post grad level) economy subject to graduate. In effect, you are saying a person who graduate form a MBA cannot be a economist......Strange, because I am pretty sure a lot of them (70-80% dare I say) have that qualification.

A better challenge is to pick off my post and tell me how I am wrong with my assertion of gold cannot be divided if a currency is backed on it. Not asking "Am I an expert in economics"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom