What's new

China and India: Contest of the century

the most interesting thing here is some poor indians who even could afford to have a 3 days trips to China are telling people his understanding on China.

but I can understand that, a return ticket could easily cost them 1 year salary.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I didn't realize I was talking to a kid. There is no point in discussing with morons like you. Have fun kid.

Most of the people who move to those cities work in a sweat shops where they have no rights. 8 people living in a single dorm room is not an ideal working conditions.

:rofl:

working conditions? indians are telling me working conditions?

haha

you people are dying at 60s because your life expectancy is 60, you want to talk about conditions?

:pop::pop:

haha

you people are dying at 60s because your life expectancy is 60, you want to talk about conditions?

Nope. I am going to some other serious thread. I realized that you are moron and I know that arguing with morons is just a waste of time.

haha

Life expectancy isn't 60. It's 70. And anyway, Chinese life expectancy is 73-74. Big difference indeedm very impressive. And that too in the case of Chinese that is their life expectancy only if they aren't run over by tanks or tortured in prison or die in sweatshops due to inhuman working conditions.

High speed railway is going to be built, and CWG was never in any danger of getting cancelled.

really? the whole world was laughing at india just a few weeks ago.

hope you can afford that. our rail linking Shanghai and Beijing cost us 30 billion USD, the entire project will see 300 billion USD within 10 years. before that, we invested almost 1 trillion USD on national high ways over the past 3 decades. hope india can manage to afford that.

let's don't forget hundreds of our sea ports and cross sea bridges.

does india even capable of building a modern bridge like this one:

Hangzhou Bay Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can't.

let me tell you something even worse:

india can't design any major chip used in your computer. how about a quad core general purpose processor? or maybe something as simple as a SSD driver controller?

really? the whole world was laughing at india just a few weeks ago.

And the world had to stop laughing pretty soon.

hope you can afford that. our rail linking Shanghai and Beijing cost us 30 billion USD, the entire project will see 300 billion USD within 10 years. before that, we invested almost 1 trillion USD on national high ways over the past 3 decades. hope india can manage to afford that.

let's don't forget hundreds of our sea ports and cross sea bridges.

Yeah, India is indeed investing 1 trillion dollars in the next decade alone exclusively towards infrastructure. Why don't you google a bit before pounding on the keyboard?

does india even capable of building a modern bridge like this one:

Hangzhou Bay Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can't.

Oh really? And I suppose the magnificient Chinese" (extreme sarcasm here) made this: Bandra?Worli Sea Link - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this: Rohtang_Tunnel (longest tunnel in the world, in the toughest himalayan terrain, currently under construction)

And a hundred other things besides, which you won't post because it doesn't suit your agenda, eh?

let me tell you something even worse:

india can't design any major chip used in your computer. how about a quad core general purpose processor? or maybe something as simple as a SSD driver controller?

Actually, even China has no company of its own that can do it. It does have components of the Western supply chain within its territory and if that counts, Intel's Xeon processor designed 100% in Bangalore counts too.

using the west? haha :rofl::rofl:

when your nation even couldn't manage to build a high speed
railway, when your nation almost had the CWG canceled,

do you seriously believe your nation suddenly has the ability to use the west?

I don't.

sorry, but I even didn't read your post above. it is a waste of my time and I am not going to read it.

China to buy bullet trains from Kawasaki Heavy-affiliated maker

China's Ministry of Railways has concluded a contract to buy 140 bullet trains from a Chinese train maker affiliated with Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan, sources familiar with the matter said Monday.

In the deal worth about 45 billion yuan (604 billion yen), China will buy the trains which can run at a maximum speed of 350 kilometers per hour from Nanche Sifang Locomotive, which has a technology licensing agreement with Kawasaki Heavy, the sources said.

The high-speed trains will be manufactured using Kawasaki Heavy's technology for Hayate trains which run on the Tohoku Shinkansen Line in Japan. The new trains serve between Beijing and Shanghai and Beijing and Guangzhou from the first half of 2010.

:china:

Enough of this nonsense. I'm quite busy you know. You can go back to doing this:

You ought to go back to designing that buggy piece of code that supposedly will allow "100 million" users to use it concurrently. I hope it handles at least 100 users without getting into latch/lock contention issues. Even if it does, it just fits the typical cheap low quality image of certain nation that has been built over the decades.

While I need to go back to developing something that supports around 100,00 concurrent users (not a hundred million, so you can continue to enjoy your intellectual erection).

China's Ministry of Railways has concluded a contract to buy 140 bullet trains from a Chinese train maker affiliated with Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan, sources familiar with the matter said Monday.

In the deal worth about 45 billion yuan (604 billion yen), China will buy the trains which can run at a maximum speed of 350 kilometers per hour from Nanche Sifang Locomotive, which has a technology licensing agreement with Kawasaki Heavy, the sources said.

The high-speed trains will be manufactured using Kawasaki Heavy's technology for Hayate trains which run on the Tohoku Shinkansen Line in Japan. The new trains serve between Beijing and Shanghai and Beijing and Guangzhou from the first half of 2010.

:china:

That was my point - these guys behave as if they are the pinnacle of technology but almost 85% of their stuff is of Western origin (or Japanese!), or just assembled in China at the most.

typical india liar without even the slightest sense of honesty.

According to the United Nation, the life expectancy of male in india is 64, 67 for female. you tell me how it becomes 70 for the entire population? you must have some long life shemales?

have a look, stats from the UNITED NATION.

United Nations Statistics Division - Demographic and Social Statistics

be honest. don't ever try to fool others. you are not smart enough to do so.

Actually you are not smart enough to foresee that someone might actually have found conflicting information from an alternate credible source.

Demographics of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do a ctrl+F there and search for "Life expectancy at birth" and presto:

India: Life expectancy of total population: 69.89 years

Check the CIA world factbook too if you wish (2009 estimate).

So what should I call you? Typical China liar? No, I won't. I will however tell you to stop trolling.

On second thoughts, you are a typical China liar. You would have seen conflicting figures when you googled life expectancy figures, but you chose to take the one that suits your agenda and blatantly called me a liar.

Typical China liar.

Last edited:

When people in China feel unfairly treated, they go riots and demand attention. When low caste in India being treated like sub-human, they say yeah, we deserve it; we messed up in our previous life; let’s pay even more obedience to our master so we’ll be good in our next life.

This is precisely the mentality/tradition difference that causes China to progress faster, some 50 years ahead of India.

Too many Indians really pay too much attention to their masters, be the masters today’s elite people or previous imperialist colonists.

Back
Top Bottom