What's new

China and India: Contest of the century

+Not to troll here but I think India too has her fair share of dissidents. The Naxalists have guns whereas the rioters in Xingjiang and Tibet do not.
i know but you keep criticizing India when Indian members talk about India's progress so i pointed out problems in prc and you became angry?if can not tolerate china being criticized then stop blaming India!

The difference is indian always make things up. Not just exaggerate but basically make things up from no where. Everyone know indian love to hype and troll just about anything.

Wow, below_freezing, I didn't know you are such an expert in all things India. So, if 2 million children are dying every day, that would mean 730 million children dying every year. Oh I didn't know we have that many kids. Are you implying we are all dead too. We are some kind of zombies at the other end of computer.

One of the highest rate of AIDS..hmm..2.5 million out of 1.2 billion..oh how much is it? less than 0.2%. So 0.2% according to you is the highest rate. I didn't know that math, Is it some kind of Chinese math?

Next time come up with better figures. Also, wait aren't you already under one of those dictatorships. God knows how many are dying in China, if only they had free media. Did they brain wash you to come and bash indians on a pakistani forum?

I didn't mention india at all. why did you think it was india?

sorry, my rates were off. i accept my mistake. 2 million per year is the figure in this hypothetical country, backed up here:

Is India Doing Enough to Reduce Child Mortality? - TIME

not mentioning india.

also, UNICEF and World Bank conduct surveys in China, and all of their statistics indicate that a comparable percentage of Chinese and Polish children die before the age of 5 while a comparable percentage of country X and Nigerian children die in the same period.

Annual # of under 5 deaths in China: 365 thousand
divide by population to obtain under 5 death rate: 2.8*10^-4

UNICEF - China - Statistics

Annual # of under 5 deaths in Poland: 7 thousand
divide by population to obtain under 5 death rate: 1.84*10^-4

UNICEF - At a glance: Poland - Statistics

While in country X, the normalized death rate is given by:

under 5 death rate/population = 1830/1181412 = 1.55*10^-3

which is a magnitude higher than that of China, Poland and other lower-end industrialized countries.

UNICEF - India - Statistics

Let's compare country X to Nigeria. Again, this is just a hypothetical country X, not India.

under 5 death rate/population = 186/151212 = 1.23*10^-3

UNICEF - At a glance: Nigeria - Statistics

wow! a poor african dictatorship like Nigeria and this hypothetical country X have a similar under 5 death rate!

india is not mentioned, so don't be angry, just be happy that you're not in this hypothetical country X.

I didn't mention india at all. why did you think it was india?

sorry, my rates were off. i accept my mistake. 2 million per year is the figure in this hypothetical country, backed up here:

Is India Doing Enough to Reduce Child Mortality? - TIME

not mentioning india.

also, UNICEF and World Bank conduct surveys in China, and all of their statistics indicate that a comparable percentage of Chinese and Polish children die before the age of 5 while a comparable percentage of country X and Nigerian children die in the same period.

Annual # of under 5 deaths in China: 365 thousand
divide by population to obtain under 5 death rate: 2.8*10^-4

UNICEF - China - Statistics

Annual # of under 5 deaths in Poland: 7 thousand
divide by population to obtain under 5 death rate: 1.84*10^-4

UNICEF - At a glance: Poland - Statistics

While in country X, the normalized death rate is given by:

under 5 death rate/population = 1830/1181412 = 1.55*10^-3

which is a magnitude higher than that of China, Poland and other lower-end industrialized countries.

UNICEF - India - Statistics

Let's compare country X to Nigeria. Again, this is just a hypothetical country X, not India.

under 5 death rate/population = 186/151212 = 1.23*10^-3

UNICEF - At a glance: Nigeria - Statistics

wow! a poor african dictatorship like Nigeria and this hypothetical country X have a similar under 5 death rate!

india is not mentioned, so don't be angry, just be happy that you're not in this hypothetical country X.

This is the worst comeback I have ever seen. Okay Mr.hypothetical being.

I'll give you another hypothetical country. This country is under a dictatorship, poor people are suppressed, they are not allowed to raise their concern. There is no free media. Worst of all, people are brain washed to know the difference. Yet they are arrogant enough to criticize other countries. Add to this, UNICEF prepares reports based on state's data. No one else except for party know the true figures. Outside world can't be certain of the said figures and don't care enough to verify. Also this countrymen criticize other countries based on reports of their free media while at the same time they don't have it of their own.

And, they think they are the only smart ones to come up with sarcastic comments. I am not talking about China here. Yes, it has nothing to do with China. I am just talking about a hypothetical country.

Last edited:
This is the worst comeback I have ever seen. Okay Mr.hypothetical being.

I'll give you another hypothetical country. This country is under a dictatorship, poor people are suppressed, they are not allowed to raise their concern. There is no free media. Worst of all, people are brain washed to know the difference. Yet they are arrogant enough to criticize other countries. Add to this, UNICEF prepares reports based on state's data. No one else except for party knows the true figures. Outside world can't be certain of the said figures and don't care enough to verify. Also this countrymen criticize other countries based on reports of their free media while at the same time they don't have it of their own.

And, they think they are the only smart ones to come up with sarcastic comments. I am not talking about China here. Yes, it has nothing to do with China. I am just talking about a hypothetical country.

wow! that hypothetical country of yours truly sounds terrible! i'm so glad i don't live there, and instead live in china, where poverty doesn't equal death because the government is competent enough to provide food and clean water at public expense to everyone and people have over 1000 extra calories per day than that other hypothetical country. i'm also so glad that we can hold over 15000 protests every year, unlike some country where you can be arrested for saying I hate Sonia G.

wow! that hypothetical country of yours truly sounds terrible! i'm so glad i don't live there, and instead live in china, where poverty doesn't equal death because the government is competent enough to provide food and clean water at public expense to everyone and people have over 1000 extra calories per day than that other hypothetical country. i'm also so glad that we can hold over 15000 protests every year, unlike some country where you can be arrested for saying I hate Sonia G.

I am glad for you. My hypothetical country men are brain washed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know but you keep criticizing India when Indian members talk about India's progress so i pointed out problems in prc and you became angry?if can not tolerate china being criticized then stop blaming India!
here by "you "i meant some members not all.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

these members love India bashing.

The difference is indian always make things up. Not just exaggerate but basically make things up from no where. Everyone know indian love to hype and troll just about anything.
this is not true!some may be but not all!

Back
Top Bottom