What's new

China and India: Contest of the century

INDIA IS GREAT!GOI HAS BROUGHT OUT 100 MILLION INDIANS FROM POVERTY!:smitten:

:smokin:

again, more indians should visit shanghai and beijing, it is time for them to see the real world and start questioning the systematic failure imposed to them by the new delhi regime.

again, more indians should visit shanghai and beijing, it is time for them to see the real world and start questioning the systematic failure imposed to them by the new delhi regime.

Sure. And also, some of the people in the videos and articles posted by 'IND151' should come to Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi etc. and understand how filthily they have been treated by the communist regime in China.

Shanghai and Beijing are poverty less because poor farmers are not allowed to move into those cities without a proper work authorization form. It's like being a pariah within a country. India being a democratic country cannot do that. We cannot throw our poor to wilderness just to make our cities shinier.

Sure. And also, some of the people in the videos and articles posted by 'IND151' should come to Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi etc. and understand how filthily they have been treated by the communist regime in China.

trust me dude, india/indians are regarded by most Chinese as the definition of "loser".

keep this in mind, 60+ years after independence, your nation achieved nothing. people are dead poor, you are still discriminating your female population, the caste system is still there, your people are dying at their 60s.

the worst part? many of you guys are still enjoying your incredible india.

India "rocks" for its elites. For the ordinary people, it may not rock so much. For some, it doesn't rock at all, except for those in their stomachs because they can't afford food. This is true in all societies, but is especially pronounced in low-resource, high population density societies with an incomplete education system.

Did they come and tell you that. Ask them if they want a democratic country where their views are respected or some country where they are forced to work in a sweat shops without any proper rights. You will know the answer.

Shanghai and Beijing are poverty less because poor farmers are not allowed to move into those cities without a proper work authorization form. It's like being a pariah within a country. India being a democratic country cannot do that. We cannot throw our poor to wilderness just to make our cities shinier.

please stop trolling. my family hires many of such "poor farmers" in Shanghai. are you telling me 7 million of them in Shanghai simply doesn't exist?

the propaganda material supplied to you by your government is not going to be appreciated by the civilized world.

yes. the elites in india live like kings. 1 billion USD mansions, private helicopters, 2 indians in world's top 10 richest, glittering skyscrapers rising above the slums of shame... it's great to be elite in india!

Ya, we don't kill people for making money. India is a democratic capitalist country not a communist country. Get that to your puny head.

trust me dude, india/indians are regarded by most Chinese as the definition of "loser".

keep this in mind, 60+ years after independence, your nation achieved nothing. people are dead poor, you are still discriminating your female population, the caste system is still there, your people are dying at their 60s.

Hell, who cares what the big-mouth Chinese think? Actually the whole world dislikes you. Nobody likes you except Pakistan. Japan, India, Vietnam, US, Europe - you name it, they hate you. Man, it must suck to be so despised.

And this despite crowing about your power and development on internet forums. Crowing that you will take Arunachal Pradesh from India, but doing nothing since you're s-hit scared of the bloody nose that you'll get, knowing that this ain't 62 and India ain't a pacifist silly country anymore.

Crowing about your development as though you are already in the first world whereas in reality, you are just 10-15 percentage points ahead of India in every field. Crowing in your self-delusional superiority while being just 10-12 years ahead of India, and acting as though you are the equivalent of Sweden+USA combined.

Seriously, what have you achieved that makes you crow soooo much on internet forums?

Last edited:
Did they come and tell you that. Ask them if they want a democratic country where their views are respected or some country where they are forced to work in a sweat shops without any proper rights. You will know the answer.

this has been discussed probably over 10 million times in China. every time when there is democracy related thread on Chinese forums, someone would eventually jump in and start posting indian photos, like your dirty streets, the fancy infrastructure, and your poor people. within minutes, the thread will be dead because anyone with a brain can tell from the fancy situation in india that democracy simply doesn't work in developing countries.

please stop trolling. my family hires many of such "poor farmers" in Shanghai. are you telling me 7 million of them in Shanghai simply doesn't exist?

the propaganda material supplied to you by your government is not going to be appreciated by the civilized world.

Propaganda? Excuse me while I puke.

Last I heard, China was world-renowned for propaganda. You have made it an art form. And you talk about propaganda with people who actually have a free press?!?!?! Talk about hypocrisy!

Also trust me dude. Indians do not care what you think. You little snide. You don't even have F'in freedom to talk against the Party in your country but you have the audacity to criticize India? First get some minimum rights in your country then come back and talk moron.

Back
Top Bottom