What's new

China and India: Contest of the century

please stop trolling. my family hires many of such "poor farmers" in Shanghai. are you telling me 7 million of them in Shanghai simply doesn't exist?

the propaganda material supplied to you by your government is not going to be appreciated by the civilized world.

Are there only 7 million farmers in your country. What about rest of them. Can anyone move to shanghai for work. Don't they have to get some kind of ID? Can poor move to Shanghai without work?

this has been discussed probably over 10 million times in China. every time when there is democracy related thread on Chinese forums, someone would eventually jump in and start posting indian photos, like your dirty streets, the fancy infrastructure, and your poor people. within minutes, the thread will be dead because anyone with a brain can tell from the fancy situation in india that democracy simply doesn't work in developing countries.

Oh yeah, and we know what communism under "Mao" did to your country till 1978. Read the book 'Wild Swans' by Jung Chang. You weren't even born back then.

Why, even your sworn enemy, who was actually nuked and destroyed in WWII, managed to become one of the most advanced nations on earth in such a short time while you people kept harping on communism and cultural revolutions and great leaps.

Hell, who cares what the big-mouth Chinese think? Actually the whole world dislikes you. Nobody likes you except Pakistan. Japan, India, Vietnam, US, Europe - you name it, they hate you. Man, it must suck to be so despised.

This is the huge difference between india and China. Why you need to be liked? Because you have nothing on hand, you can just expect such "like" from people?

Secondly, do you seriously believe US/EU/Japan like india? haha, you guys are being used.

no troll please, if they like you, how they even refuse to help your sinking economy, how they refuse to help you when your people are dying at 60s?

And this despite crowing about your power and development on internet forums. Crowing that you will take Arunachal Pradesh from India, but doing nothing since you're s-hit scared of the bloody nose that you'll get, knowing that this ain't 62 and India ain't a pacifist silly country anymore.

dude, all stats show the gap between india and China significantly widened in the past 3 decades.

no matter how you refuse such truth, no matter how you love your fancy "motherland" and "culture", this fact won't change.

Crowing about your development as though you are already in the first world whereas in reality, you are just 10-15 percentage points ahead of India in every field. Crowing in your self-delusional superiority being just 10-12 years ahead of India, and acting as though you are the equivalent of Sweden+USA combined.

10-15% percentage points ahead of india?

haha, dude, you can post here to argue with me, because we Chinese built the internet infrastructure in india. some of you can have power supply at home because we agreed to export generators to you.

keep this in mind.

this has been discussed probably over 10 million times in China. every time when there is democracy related thread on Chinese forums, someone would eventually jump in and start posting indian photos, like your dirty streets, the fancy infrastructure, and your poor people. within minutes, the thread will be dead because anyone with a brain can tell from the fancy situation in india that democracy simply doesn't work in developing countries.

Again, Who bloody cares about what Chinese idiots on those forums think. Have they ever lived in a democratic country. Did you ever see a person living in a democratic country wanting a communist country?
Shut your mouth if you know nothing about our country.

Also moron, India is just started to develop in last 10 years. While China had 30 years of continuous growth. Come back in 10 years India will be where China is now. You are making as If India is not developing at all. GET THIS INTO PEE BRAIN OF YOURS, India is still second fastest growing economy in the world. Also expected to be fastest growing economy for next couple of decades. So, please worry about your country and your rights. Don't open your mouth blabbering anything making yourself look like an Idiot.

Why, even your sworn enemy, who was actually nuked and destroyed in WWII, managed to become one of the most advanced nations on earth in such a short time while you people kept harping on communism and cultural revolutions and great leaps.

:rofl:

destroyed?

How many top Japanese companies were created after WWII?
How many Japanese Nobel prize winners were born after WWII?
How many Japanese universities were "destroyed" during WWII?
How many cars Japanese produced in 1946 immediately after the WWII?

Read more book before arguing with Dr. Peaceful.

Why so hot ? I mean the pictures do tell a story and it's a fact the story is not flattering - Look India has done well and we all hope it does even better still - it's simple there are hundred of millions of lives of dignity to be created, it will be a magnificent achievement - but shouting at your interlocutors won't really make your case will it? It will only make you seem defensive, as if there is something you want to hide.

Again, Who bloody cares about what Chinese idiots on those forums think. Have they ever lived in a democratic country. Did you ever see a person living in a democratic country wanting a communist country?
Shut your mouth if you know nothing about our country.

what a typical loser --

Crossovers to China worry Arunachal

As political heat between India and China over Arunachal Pradesh ratchets up, the state is also facing the challenging task of stopping border exodus as an increasing number of residents migrate to China and other neighbouring states in search of livelihoods. Over the years, the Chinese have
developed good infrastructure on their side while border areas in India are still backward. Feeling neglected, residents here are looking for “greener pastures” across the border.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Crossovers-to-China-worry-Arunachal/Article1-351058.aspx

read more before you spread your crap. you are already the definition of loser, don't make yourself even lower.

Secondly, do you seriously believe US/EU/Japan like india? haha, you guys are being used.

no troll please, if they like you, how they even refuse to help your sinking economy, how they refuse to help you when your people are dying at 60s?

Actually we are using them as much as they are using us, and one of the things we need to do is to start thinking about how to put China in its place. This was long overdue anyway, and things are falling in place finally. We've had enough of Chinese crowing and their delusions of being at the high table when they are still soooo backward in almost every field.

And what's that you say? Sinking economy? Something wrong with your brain?

And yeah, about your constant nonsense references to life expectancy - India's life expectancy is 70 years. 69.8 to be precise. China's is 73. Now go on, crow about the 4 years difference, but remember this: what's the use of being able to live for 4 years more in theory when you're going to very likely be run over by tanks or tortured in prison?!?!

dude, all stats show the gap between india and China significantly widened in the past 3 decades.

no matter how you refuse such truth, no matter how you love your fancy "motherland" and "culture", this fact won't change.

10-15% percentage points ahead of india?

No matter how much brainwashing you take from your communist officials in party meetings, how much you argue, you will eventually realize that as China grows, the behemoth that is India will keep growing, much to the dismay of paid communist Chinese trolls.

haha, dude, you can post here to argue with me, because we Chinese built the internet infrastructure in india. some of you can have power supply at home because we agreed to export generators to you.

keep this in mind.

Keep one thing in mind. Your country has made nothing innovative. All you have done is copy (and sometimes steal) technology provided by the West. No innovation, no originality - ZERO, absoulte ZERO. You can shove your delusions of being superior to India - you are just a giant sweatshop with ZERO innovation. There is absolutely nothing you do that India cannot do, albeit on a smaller scale in current situation. So get off your high horse and worship the USA and other Western countries (and japan, don't forget Japan). Apart from the fact that your nation exists because of their benevolence in allowing you technology, most of you can have your daily trolling dose because of their benevolence.

Really, I find nothing to look up to in China. You have grown at a similar rate as India is, just with a head start of 12 years. What is so extraordinary about your country? Nothing. Really nothing.

Why so hot ? I mean the pictures do tell a story and it's a fact the story is not flattering - Look India has done well and we all hope it does even better still - it's simple there are hundred of millions of lives of dignity to be created, it will be a magnificent achievement - but shouting at your interlocutors won't really make your case will it? It will only make you seem defensive, as if there is something you want to hide.

Sir, Pictures doesn't always tell the story. There is a significant difference there. India has free media which is hell bent on showing just the negative aspect of democracy. Chinese have no free media, they just show glimmering cities like Beijing and Shanghai. In Beijing and Shanghai there is restriction on people movement. People aren't allowed to enter into these cities unless they have a requirement. India cannot do that, so you see all those beggars on streets. So the pictures doesn't tell the entire story.

They just don't have poor in those cities, but they have plenty of poor in the rest of the country.

There is something called 'positive criticism', I would accept them if the remarks are of that kind. But, 'peaceful' that little snide is making obscene statements about India and Indians. I would refute them strongly no matter what. I know you wouldn't do anything about his comments as him being Chinese and all.

using the west? haha :rofl::rofl:

when your nation even couldn't manage to build a high speed railway, when your nation almost had the CWG canceled,

do you seriously believe your nation suddenly has the ability to use the west?

I don't.

sorry, but I even didn't read your post above. it is a waste of my time and I am not going to read it.

Sir, Pictures doesn't always tell the story. There is a significant difference there. India has free media which is hell bent on showing just the negative aspect of democracy. Chinese have no free media, they just show glimmering cities like Beijing and Shanghai. In Beijing and Shanghai there is restriction on people movement. People aren't allowed to enter into these cities unless they have a requirement. India cannot do that, so you see all those beggars on streets. So the pictures doesn't tell the entire story.

They just don't have poor in those cities, but they have plenty of poor in the rest of the country.

that is reason why you brainwashed indians should visit China - if you can afford it.

how about check out our small cities?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Nanning_skyline_2008.JPG

File:Guiyang-skyline-2.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Dalian_Montage.png

oh, my god, they have over 100 such cities.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Dude, those articles are from our media. Come back when you have your own media. Until then STFU.

shocked? seems people didn't buy your democratic crap? they illegally moved to China to seek livelihood.

the most interesting thing here is some poor indians who even could afford to have a 3 days trips to China are telling people his understanding on China.

:rofl::rofl: but I can understand that, a return ticket could easily cost them 1 year salary.

that is reason why you brainwashed indians should visit China - if you can afford it.

how about check out our small cities?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Nanning_skyline_2008.JPG

File:Guiyang-skyline-2.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Dalian_Montage.png

oh, my god, they have over 100 such cities.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

shocked? seems people didn't buy your democratic crap? they illegally moved to China to seek livelihood.

Most of the people who move to those cities work in a sweat shops where they have no rights. 8 people living in a single dorm room is not an ideal working conditions.

using the west? haha :rofl::rofl:

when your nation even couldn't manage to build a high speed railway, when your nation almost had the CWG canceled,

do you seriously believe your nation suddenly has the ability to use the west?

I don't.

sorry, but I even didn't read your post above. it is a waste of my time and I am not going to read it.

High speed railway is going to be built, and CWG was never in any danger of getting cancelled.

Don't read my post, you ought to go back to designing that buggy piece of code that supposedly will allow "100 million" users to use it concurrently. I hope it handles at least 100 users without getting into latch/lock contention issues. Even if it does, it just fits the typical cheap low quality image of certain nation that has been built over the decades.

Back
Top Bottom