What's new

China All Su-35 news

Why India choose to buy Rafale if MKI is so mighty? when you have the anwser then you will understand why China buy SU35.

Rafale is for filling the gap between our future LCA & Su-30 MKI, it will replace the phased out/aging MIG's.
India already has MKI in large numbers, we chose to buy Rafale coz it's a good fighter jet & we have the $$$

Why India choose to buy Rafale if MKI is so mighty? when you have the anwser then you will understand why China buy SU35.

MKI and Rafale both are 4G fighters belonging to different classes and we don't have anything in either class under developement.

But that still doesnot answer why china is buying Su35

My logic?? really!! when did I post my logic here?? :confused:

It's all made up by you & going by yours J-20 & J-21 aren't that great because China is purchasing Su-35 :agree:

at least china had a capabilities to make stealth jet plane,and can sell an airplane
not just buy and use.
rinse repeat ......

This is becoming funnier day by day ......:lol:

Earlier it used to be Russians talking about the purchase and chinese denying it .

Now the condition reversed and Chinese are talking about the purchase and Russians denying it

Rafale is for filling the gap between our future LCA & Su-30 MKI, it will replace the phased out/aging MIG's.
India already has MKI in large numbers, we chose to buy Rafale coz it's a good fighter jet & we have the $$$
We have to face F35 and F22 in the coming years in Asian pacific region, SU35 will make our PLAAF stronger. We need 117S engine of SU35, a big thrust engine with TVC. Same to you guys, we are filling the gap cause J20 will be ready only after year 2018.

our pressure is mammoth!

India has much better internationl surrouding than China, hope you will understand.

MKI and Rafale both are 4G fighters belonging to different classes and we don't have anything in either class under developement.

But that still doesnot answer why china is buying Su35

SU35 is better than any fighter we have in PLAAF inventory now before J20 induction. The SU35 will be deloyed at east part of China to deal with our enemy.

We have to face F35 and F22 in the coming years in Asian pacific region, SU35 will make our PLAAF stronger. We need 117S engine of SU35, a big thrust engine with TVC. Same to you guys, we are filling the gap cause J20 will be ready only after year 2018.

our pressure is mammoth!

India has much better internationl surrouding than China, hope you will understand.

SU35 is better than any fighter we have in PLAAF inventory now before J20 induction. The SU35 will be deloyed at east part of China to deal with our enemy.

An honest answer. I understand. I didn't mean to offend you or China. :cheers:

The Su-35 is pretty on par with the AESA-upgraded J-11Bs and also the new J-15 and J-16. I can see no other role for the Su-35 in the PLAAF besides aggressor simulation.

Sorry, but that's just the same old article that's been circulating. The article was later denied by the Russian military.

at least china had a capabilities to make stealth jet plane,and can sell an airplane
not just buy and use.
rinse repeat ......

Yes your highness!!! China truly have the capability to make stealth jet plane :woot:.

Sell an airplane, we know which countries buys them and the reason for that.

FYI we also have sold Helos to other countries. :disagree:

Yes your highness!!! China truly have the capability to make stealth jet plane :woot:.

Sell an airplane, we know which countries buys them and the reason for that.

FYI we also have sold Helos to other countries. :disagree:

lol please pls concern about your tejas first then you can talk on china !
oh really can you tell me what kind helos you sold ?

These kind of news are good for defense forum traffics none the less.

I have heard the deal was about US$3.5 billion. We can still afford it while giving much due respect to other budgetary needs. If Russia doesnt sell, that is fine. It is not the end of the world.

According to some chinese members Su35 is not better and is comparable to J11B.The logical decision will be to procure more J11B. So why buying Su35 ??

lol please pls concern about your tejas first then you can talk on china !
oh really can you tell me what kind helos you sold ?

Oh so you wanna talk about Tejas, you go and get concerned about J-11 & J-20 & J-21 & stop buying from Russians if your tech is that good... :bunny:

Check Wiki for Dhruv helicopter

According to some chinese members Su35 is not better and is comparable to J11B.The logical decision will be to procure more J11B. So why buying Su35 ??
Only Chairman Xi jin ping knows the lowdown, ask him next time he visit India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom