What's new

China All Su-35 news

The Su-35 is pretty on par with the AESA-upgraded J-11Bs and also the new J-15 and J-16. I can see no other role for the Su-35 in the PLAAF besides aggressor simulation.

Sorry, but that's just the same old article that's been circulating. The article was later denied by the Russian military.

hey dude but that article was posted in forbes few hours before only. And i am confused in this matter because everyone is giving a different information about this deal. Are you actually going to buy these su 35 and Amur class/lada class or not.

you have already had your anwser in your heart, so don't need to ask it again.

If I had answer , I would have wrote it earlier rather than discussing.I don't that is why I am asking you .

Similar to Su35 , why is china buying Amur ?? You already have developed the yuan , song and qing class ssk.

According to some chinese members Su35 is not better and is comparable to J11B.The logical decision will be to procure more J11B. So why buying Su35 ??

Becos we are not buying Su-35. Kremlin has denied any deal conducted. J-16 still truimph Su-35. You can't get over it? :lol:

Becos we are not buying Su-35. Kremlin has denied any deal conducted. J-16 still truimph Su-35. You can't get over it? :lol:

Yep, J-16 must be damn superior than Su-35!! and that's why you're buying lot of Su-35. Its reported in your national media as well, but seems you still find it hard to digest :rofl: :meeting:

I don't care if you buy it or not . This is what I wrote earlier

This is becoming funnier day by day ......

Earlier it used to be Russians talking about the purchase and chinese denying it .

Now the condition reversed and Chinese are talking about the purchase and Russians denying it

Except that it doesn't make any sense at all, since the Su 35 has hardly anything to do with the Super 30 upgrade. The MKI won't get IRBIS E radar and most likely not the 117S engines.
Also if that would have been the aim, China would have bought the Su 30SM, the Russian version of the MKI, same design (twin seat, canards), same radar, same engine, same TVC features and cheaper. That would be the logical selection as an agressor squad, but that's not the case.

China can't buy Su-30SM because it contains Indian components.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ore-order-procuring-34-radar-computers-2.html

Replacement may be possible, but they won't be as good.. else Russia won't have bought them from India in the first place.

Further, Su-35 doesn't simulate Su-30MKI since it evolved from Su-27, not from Su-30.

And capability enhancements in Su-30MKI meant inclusion of Indian Avionics, some Israeli pods (litening pod) and some French components too.

That's why Su-30MKI is 4.5 gen, while the base version Su-30 (including Su-30MKK) is only 4 gen.

Yep, J-16 must be damn superior than Su-35!! and that's why you're buying lot of Su-35. Its reported in your national media as well, but seems you still find it hard to digest :rofl: :meeting:

chinese media also says that j11b is superior than su-35 and j-20 is better than pakfa and f-22 too. now choose which one that suits you :lol:

Rafale is multirole fighter and PAKFA will be airsuperity so no comparison btw two.

define multirole? lol pakfa designed from beginning to be air superiority and can do other mission roles as well. need to check your facts again. :lol:

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=pakfa+multirole&oq=pakfa+multirole&gs_l=hp.12...5124.10445.1.11188.10.10.0.0.0.0.1502.6221.2-2j0j1j1j4j0j1.9.0...0.0...1c.1.7.psy-ab.rnqVfFZK4DU&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44158598,d.dGY&fp=328cf8755ea3cb88&biw=1280&bih=834

chinese media also says that j11b is superior than su-35 and j-20 is better than pakfa and f-22 too. now choose which one that suits you :lol:

The news about China buying Su-35 might be true actually as there is no need for Chinese media to report it falsely :agree: unlike its Fighter Jets & Weapons which are always 'The best in the World'. :no:

Back
Top Bottom