What's new

China All Su-35 news

it just reporting on another report that reporting another report on and on...

this thread gonna be bumped up later on for laugh like that arresting gear :lol:

:hitwall:

Seems like this guy will believe only when the Chinese Premier calls him personally and says...'Son, we really are buying the Russian stuff, you can stop being an idiot in front of these people'

:omghaha:

You never know....

RAW agents are probably spreading this news for the past.....how many years again?

That's right! RAW agents are trolling! They are masters of propaganda and information warfare.

Source: Experience

That means RAW now bought Chinese mainstream news sites??

That means RAW now bought Chinese mainstream news sites??

be aware he is intel mod/// from mighty BD...

I think china will get rid off the Engine problems... with more powerful version of SU-35

:hitwall:

Seems like this guy will believe only when the Chinese Premier calls him personally and says...'Son, we really are buying the Russian stuff, you can stop being an idiot in front of these people'

:omghaha:

Rosobenexport and MOD china once confirmed the news, we will accept it. Nothing is confirmed yet.

Let's all stay calm people, no need to get overly agitated.

Me personally, I am waiting for responses or statements from the Chinese Ministry of Defense as there seems to conflicting reports about the authenticity of the deal. What I'm seeing is just news reports sourcing each other which can all be traced to the original Russian source,(Even the Chinese Websites) which raises doubt about the validity of the deal given the sometimes dubious nature of Russian media.

And for the future, please don't use BBC as a source as they have been shown to be unreliable concerning military news in the past

Incorporate the Su35's forte into J20 development is the purpose we buy it. No matter how others trolling at their best, we should know what actually we need.

I can't believe that this is actually happening... However the Chinese Defense Secretary already confirmed the deal. 48 fighters delivered in two batches. First in June 2015 and the second, with AESA and avionics upgrades, in July 2017.

Link to the story:

People's Daily: Su35 deal confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom