What's new

China All Su-35 news

I am of the opinion that some people on this thread will have a field day regardless of what happens.

Possibility #1: China buys the Su-35.

Response: J-20 and J-21 are junks since China is still purchasing a 4+ fighter from Russia despite numerous restrictions.

Possibility #2: China doesn't buy the Su-35.

Response: J-20 and J-21 are still junks because China wanted to buy a 4+ fighter to reverse engineer tech from Russia but is denied the chance to do so.

Either way, those people win.

I personally do not see a problem if the SU-35 gets purchased, 117s could be used on the J-20 until the WS-15 is ready. Also to mention the upgraded WS-13 will be installed to the J21/31, both engines are still in development and will take some time, but China will indeed get the last laugh.

Now what of the report of Russia denying it ?

what PLA really interested is 117S, Russia make it availability binding with the procurement of SU35.

damn, what did tell you. the news sounds fishy..

articles quoted cctv and people's daily, but you can't find any news of this at all on their website. now, the russians deny this. coffins nailed shut :lol:
even if cttv reporting it. i still wouldn't take em seriously either. remember those fools using american topgun's video clip as PLAAF training. lol.. the people's daily are no good either at copy/paste stuff from military fan sites..

:rofl: There is no shame to buy superior weapons, you are doing well but cloning and stealing technology only gets you so far do not beat yourself up about it.

You will get your hands on the brilliant 117S turbofan engines as well as the radar system so you can start reverse engineering them as you guys do best which btw we could learn from.

lol still living in the mode of denial I salute you for your character do not give up hope my friend it might not happen
They is no pride when you only know how to buy and not to make a single critical important military component? What pride do you have when Russia boss India around and ignoring any signed contract and ask India to pay whatever hike they demand? Did I forget India is impotent to make it that's why it need to swallow pride and accept Russia bully :lol:

China refuse to Russia blackmail of IL-76 deal and instead go for own Y-20. That is called pride.

Talks are ongoing, if you want the words from a direct Russian military person I can give you it. Such deals take ages due to the large scale of the size of the contract where many things have to be agreed such as a tech transfer etc

We can expect further talks when both parties meet during the BRIC summit to iron out such issues.

When the actual deal will be signed is matter of debate but to say there is not advanced talks is not true.
I can also give you direct sales person statement from Russia that no arm deal with china is signed. Are you disappointed ? :lol: china is still superior to India who is the largest weapon importer :lol: prepare to eat your humble pie. :lol:

lol to the russians``why they keep making up those false news, maybe trying to lure Indians since the russians havent been good at keeping their current biggest costomer happy```

Chinese media confirms the order for fighter jets & submarines...

hahaha...now what you have to say... :azn:

I say LOLZZZ to the Chinese who ridiculed Russia on PDF :lol::lol:

It's goverment's decision, why trolling? There must be something on SU35 we need. The political influence of China procuring SU35 is much more significant than the technical one.

Don't tell me Indian is happy when China get SU35.

I am of the opinion that some people on this thread will have a field day regardless of what happens.

Possibility #1: China buys the Su-35.

Response: J-20 and J-21 are junks since China is still purchasing a 4+ fighter from Russia despite numerous restrictions.

Possibility #2: China doesn't buy the Su-35.

Response: J-20 and J-21 are still junks because China wanted to buy a 4+ fighter to reverse engineer tech from Russia but is denied the chance to do so.

Either way, those people win.

I won't say J-20 and J-21 are junks, but don't say that they are the most advanced jet with stealth or whatever in it, that makes it better than F-22 :tup:

Everybody knows at what level the J-20 or J-21 will be. So :wave:

The most important thing is Russia will not sell China SU35 if we don't have J20.

It's goverment's decision, why trolling? There must be something on SU35 we need. The political influence of China procuring SU35 is much more significant than the technical one.

Don't tell me Indian is happy when China get SU35.

Yeah but some Chinese members here were making stupid comments when the news first broke out..something like 'LOL to Russians' and stuff. :disagree:

Now you see, there is no political but a lot of technical reasons to buy the Su-35, just google a bit. :enjoy:

Peoples' judgement may be influenced by their pride. nothing big to admit we are still behind than Russian in some area, but we are still good one.

I won't say J-20 and J-21 are junks, but don't say that they are the most advanced jet with stealth or whatever in it, that makes it better than F-22 :tup:

Everybody knows at what level the J-20 or J-21 will be. So :wave:

Going by your logic pak-fa isn't that great either because India purchased Rafales.

Why India choose to buy Rafale if MKI is so mighty? when you have the anwser then you will understand why China buy SU35.

Going by your logic pak-fa isn't that great either because India purchased Rafales.

My logic?? really!! when did I post my logic here?? :confused:

It's all made up by you & going by yours J-20 & J-21 aren't that great because China is purchasing Su-35 :agree:

自信是一个伟大民族应有的气质,但过分自信就是一种不自信的表现。we should pay due respect to Russia made weapon system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom