What's new

China 2nd oil rig on the way to XiSha /Paracel islands water

Are you OK? You reply to the wrong person. This is not about English. I make a lot of mistakes when speaking, but people understand me.

Same here. As a matter of fact, I do not care about making mistakes, although, with extra effort, that would have been corrected. So long as the message is put across, no need to worship perfectness in English.

So, I am perfectly OK with our Vietnamese friends' usage of English. I do not claim expertise, anyways.

On topic: Good move for improving China's energy security. Too much reliance on SLOCs is a potential threat to China's economic development.

Taiwan is determined not to stay above the growing melee in the SCS by massively upgrading its facilities and lifting military preparedness on Taiping Island(Itu Aba Island):

094138sggtr8fgnittxnib.jpg

Way to go!:enjoy:

After China getting TW back, Taiping is ready to house PLA troops. Keep it up TW :)

Same here. As a matter of fact, I do not care about making mistakes, although, with extra effort, that would have been corrected. So long as the message is put across, no need to worship perfectness in English.

So, I am perfectly OK with our Vietnamese friends' usage of English. I do not claim expertise, anyways.

On topic: Good move for improving China's energy security. Too much reliance on SLOCs is a potential threat to China's economic development.

Yep, sometimes, a gesture or a smile is enough to deliver your thoughts, language ultimately serves communication.

Haha love it :D

Viets can begin to cry :rofl:

Unfortunately, there is nothing Vietnam can do about it.
Attack it and risk war, do nothing and lose face - both bad options.

Vietnam should invest money on building oil rigs and dig near Paracel islands. It would be interesting to see what the Chinese reaction will be.

This location is more close Hainan than the coast of Vietnam. No reason for us to oppose it.
If not, there will be at least 4 killed, I guess.

What's the meaning of 4 killed? U mean Vietnam prepare for War with China?

Battle of Bach Dang River probably wanted to say that luckily that oil rig is not in Vietnam's EEZ else another riot would kill 4 more Chinese ...

當然 為何幫越南仔打飛機? :lol:

I thought this is an English forum huh Hu Songshan?

I think these oil rigs are more useful than carriers.

Battle of Bach Dang River probably wanted to say that luckily that oil rig is not in Vietnam's EEZ else another riot would kill 4 more Chinese ...

I thought this is an English forum huh Hu Songshan?

Translation:
Of course, why help Vietnam Aberdeen aircraft?

Back
Top Bottom