What's new

Chhattisgarh: Hindutva targeting of Christians.

I want fully furnished three bedroom apartment and a new Ciaz car.. Then I will convert to Hinduism :P
Sorry, you ll not get anything bcoz u are already a cultural hindu.Citizen of india is called as indian in english and Arabs called india as Al hind and it's all citizens hindu.There is no word as hindu in vedas.People of entire indian sub continent are called as hindus by romans, Greek, perias, Arabs from ancient time.

Dude, right now India has to focus on the important issues. There are adequate legislation to prevent forced or coerced conversions. The example you use is a fact of life. It is for those who are being unlawfully subjected to conversions who must take the bull by the horns. Now on the subject of the Sangl. The BJP is the government of India. The RSS needs to adopt a less bellicose attitude when promoting Hinduism.Their actions are being equated to BJP actions and this doesn't bode well for the Modi government. The RSS has distributed thousands of copies of the Bhagvad Gita in Africa yet refuses to abide by the magnificent teachings contained in that scripture. Hinduism is a way of life which includes utmost respect for all humanity, not just Hindus. If missionaries are breaking the law or hurting sentiments, it doesn't mean that the RSS must emulate them.Rather report them to the authorities and let the law take its course. That is the crux of the issue
Couple of corrections to your post -
a) RSS is not any wing of BJP. But BJP is independent political wing of RSS. They both function independently..

b) All such acts like you mentioned and as mentioned in OP are the acts of VHP.. Why associate with RSS? blind hatred ??

I know everyone in opposition is fearful and desperate these days and that's the reason they are using paid media to come up with such nonsense articles to blame the govt at center. These acts have nothing to do with govt and have been happening for ever in the regions concerned. But if force is used then the people should be punished no matter who they are.

These are not normal public schools. These are Convents run by Priests and Nuns. It is similar to Buddhist 'Matths'.
Tribals in Chattisgarh are not well versed in English so the words of local language suits them better. Well I have seen Jesus shown in the way Krishna or many gods are shown at many places in India. So if you have no problem with localized representation of your gods then why do you have problem with usuage of local language words.

What about putting Devi Saraswati's picture in a christian school?
I agree saraswati's pic is not needed in school. Also, no one should object to Santa distributing sweets. I think VHP should be taken to task for such acts. Probably its about time it should be banned. I was debating on concerns of people on the usage of terms acharya for principal which I think is much appropriate term then father or priest.. Also I saw people blindly blaming RSS for this calling it a terrorist organization when they have not iota of an association with the incident. Blame VHP I have no problem.

I agree saraswati's pic is not needed in school. Also, no one should object to Santa distributing sweets. I think VHP should be taken to task for such acts. Probably its about time it should be banned. I was debating on concerns of people on the usage of terms acharya for principal which I think is much appropriate term then father or priest.. Also I saw people blindly blaming RSS for this calling it a terrorist organization when they have not iota of an association with the incident. Blame VHP I have no problem.

The sad part of Vishwa Hindu Parishad is that they undertake many great missions such as feeding schemes out of India. In India however I suspect that the pollution must be getting to them

Dont panic sir. God is with us and not every Hindu is RSS fanboy :)

Rightfully ?
You would have been living a panic ridden life if you were to be living in your Sir's country of birth!!
I believe RSS any day treats you better than that!!

Couple of corrections to your post -
a) RSS is not any wing of BJP. But BJP is independent political wing of RSS. They both function independently..

b) All such acts like you mentioned and as mentioned in OP are the acts of VHP.. Why associate with RSS? blind hatred ??

I know everyone in opposition is fearful and desperate these days and that's the reason they are using paid media to come up with such nonsense articles to blame the govt at center. These acts have nothing to do with govt and have been happening for ever in the regions concerned. But if force is used then the people should be punished no matter who they are.

Tribals in Chattisgarh are not well versed in English so the words of local language suits them better. Well I have seen Jesus shown in the way Krishna or many gods are shown at many places in India. So if you have no problem with localized representation of your gods then why do you have problem with usuage of local language words.

I already said, we have no issues with words like purohit, swami etc.

Dharmic land belongs to Dharmic dharam only, don't you think?

So you think Pakistan and Bangladeshis should vacate their land and move to Middle east because both are part of Dharmic land!! :enjoy:

So you think Pakistan and Bangladeshis should vacate their land and move to Middle east because both are part of Dharmic land!! :enjoy:

You bet they wan't us to. Only difference is that while Shudhi may become a state policy in Hindustan, for Pakistan ...it might cost Hindutvas a complete annhilation of the Dharmic lands. They will then be called Dharmic Wastelands instead. There is a room for you if they kick your ***..others are nit so lucky. :enjoy:

I had a class mate in college. His last name was Singh . I asked him from where his family hails in Punjab. He replied, I'm Christian and not from Punjab, but Delhi.

I used to think, how come a Singh be Christian. Thanks to PDF, now I know why?Blasphemy. :o:

Last edited:
I already said, we have no issues with words like purohit, swami etc.
Both Purohit and Swami literally means Brahmins, so have religious tone, where as Acharya or Pradhanacharya means principal only. Also, Pradhanacharya is commonly used word in India. It got no religious tones and is pure and pure academic word so suits better to be used in academic institution.

I am not able to understand your beef with it.

Pheew..! I hate conversion tactics done by christian missionaries so much, that now I dont like Hindu organisations like Bajrang dal doing the same..
Some argue its fair and they have merits on Newton third law.. Personally speaking I hate this conversion Bull shots...
And I don know y people blaming BJP or RSS for that. Its Bajrang dal that is blamed...

What about putting Devi Saraswati's picture in a christian school?

A demand bit too much...............

Back
Top Bottom