What's new

Chhattisgarh: Hindutva targeting of Christians.

Modi is a criminal and mass murderer. Yet he is the PM of India.

Tytler, Modi are all criminals with strong positions. India is surely becoming a fanatical nation. I am surprised by the amount of support there is for Modi.

Modi is a criminal and mass murderer. Yet he is the PM of India.

Tytler, Modi are all criminals with strong positions. India is surely becoming a fanatical nation. I am surprised by the amount of support there is for Modi.

Even funnier is that no body have any problem BJP back tracking from the promises of bringing back black money with in 100 days..

modi had started the destruction of unity in india far earlier than i thought.

it is said that,voting of Modi will be declared as the biggest blunder of this century by time magzine in 2099

Common this is nothing.

The Christian missionaries are converting Hindus for decades. No one raised any voice then.

But if Hindus reconvert their fellows back, then the Christian missionaries and their foreign partners are going mad, and therefore all this noise.

What will Christian evangelicals eat after that? That is their sole livelihood. Go to Chattisgarh and rural Odisha and see for yourself.

Yes its surprising that the govt. has not done anything to ban these Christian evangelicals. I would support govt. to ban and initiate criminal proceedings against those who promote religious conversion on a institutional scale.

Doesn't India have many , many pressing and needy social problems which needs to be fixed by the BJP and its RSS wing? Will converting people to Hinduism solve all these problems ?

@seiko say 20 Hail Planet Warriors and pray for India dude :D

Well time to pack my bags sooner than I thought!! :)

@PlanetWarrior , @seiko
Bro you know what Christian Missionaries(CM) are doing in India. So let's be fair. If CM's are doing it and you have NO OBJECTION to them converting Hindus to Christians. then why you are suddenly reacting now if RSS also do it.

Bro ultimately remember one thing, no one KILLED/THREATENED/FORCED anyone to convert.

Just like CMs persuade people to convert, RSS did the same thing. Both are fine. I don't know how you can remain quite on the activities of CMs but think of leaving India due to RSS activities. In my view, whether CMs or RSS persuade anyone to convert, the final decision is left to the individual.

You know of several examples, I would give you one. The father of a poor kid went to a Christian school for admission to his child. The Father agreed to give admission, only if the whole family adopted Christianity. And the poor fellow converted for his child's future. So do not think that RSS is doing any different then the CMs.

RSS is lot better then CMs. CMs don't even belong to India, and I think you know that.

I only request one thing, that don't show ignorance about CMs work in India, but protest the work of RSS. You should look on both sides of coin.

Doesn't India have many , many pressing and needy social problems which needs to be fixed by the BJP and its RSS wing? Will converting people to Hinduism solve all these problems ?

@seiko say 20 Hail Planet Warriors and pray for India dude :D

That all can wait.. Teaching Christians their place is the need of an hour..

Bro you know what Christian Missionaries(CM) are doing in India. So let's be fair. If CM's are doing it and you have NO OBJECTION to them converting Hindus to Christians. then why you are suddenly reacting now if RSS also do it.

Bro ultimately remember one thing, no one KILLED/THREATENED/FORCED anyone to convert.

Just like CMs persuade people to convert, RSS did the same thing. Both are fine. I don't know how you can remain quite on the activities of CMs but think of leaving India due to RSS activities. In my view, whether CMs or RSS persuade anyone to convert, the final decision is left to the individual.

You know of several examples, I would give you one. The father of a poor kid went to a Christian school for admission to his child. The Father agreed to give admission, only if the whole family adopted Christianity. And the poor fellow converted for his child's future. So do not think that RSS is doing any different then the CMs.

RSS is lot better then CMs. CMs don't even belong to India, and I think you know that.

I dont mind free conversions.. But I dont its what happening here in India.. If you do not know, then all those attacks on minorities will start with actions like this.. Already RSS talking about crumbling of churches here in India. Its a matter of time mate..

Room furnish karwa doon? :D

Ha ji.. Give me an estimation of two bedroom flats too :P

Hindus ki asli zaniat samne a rahi hai: Tanveer was right

Guajarat 2.0 is just around the corner.

@PlanetWarrior , @seiko

I only request one thing, that don't show ignorance about CMs work in India, but protest the work of RSS. You should look on both sides of coin.

Dude, right now India has to focus on the important issues. There are adequate legislation to prevent forced or coerced conversions. The example you use is a fact of life. It is for those who are being unlawfully subjected to conversions who must take the bull by the horns. Now on the subject of the Sangh. You must not forget that the RSS is a recognized wing of the BJP. The BJP is the government of India. The RSS needs to adopt a less bellicose attitude when promoting Hinduism.Their actions are being equated to BJP actions and this doesn't bode well for the Modi government. The RSS has distributed thousands of copies of the Bhagvad Gita in Africa yet refuses to abide by the magnificent teachings contained in that scripture. Hinduism is a way of life which includes utmost respect for all humanity, not just Hindus. If missionaries are breaking the law or hurting sentiments, it doesn't mean that the RSS must emulate them.Rather report them to the authorities and let the law take its course. That is the crux of the issue

Back
Top Bottom