What's new

Chhattisgarh: Hindutva targeting of Christians.

Corrected one word for you there.
Sorry, but the Christian evangelical activity will soon be history. I have worked there and am personally witness to the jungle mafia that the 'Church' runs there. The trees and forest produce is the raw material, the new converts the labor and their children in 'Christian convents' the guarantee. It's extortion of the highes degree. Don't worry, it will end. You are free to cry in a corner and recollect the days of the British Raj.

Btw - the first law against these Christian missionaries was passed by Jawaharlal Nehru in 1956, so take care while you brand Hindus as ISIS or Taliban. Not that I care though. :)

Your country is one in South Asia that has ball$. Our country is still far too fragmented for taking tough stances when necessary. But we are getting there.

I always had high regards for Hindus. I know about its scriptures much better than an average Hindu. I participate in every religious festivals of theirs but some jerks are forcing me to change my opinion.

I just hope people like you are in a minority in India. It this continues, it wont be long when you will see movie "Partition Revisited" in near future.

You fail to mention that Christian evangelical organisations, and indeed some mainstream Christian groups deliberately try to use Dharmic terms in order to gain converts. They prey on the ignorance/illiteracy of the less fortunate to "harvest souls for Christ"

I think it's time Christian evangelical groups fess up the aggressive and unethical campaigns of proselytism they engage in, not only in South Asia, but the rest of Asia as well. If not for these campaigns to "convert the heathens/idol worshippers" I doubt you would even be seeing stories like the one you posted.

People talk about "Muslim extremism" but there is a sinister, covert, pervasive extremism that exists among certain Christian groups, backed by countries like the USA. Their very ideology is to dominate the world.

We use Dharmic terms because we are Indians first. Stop seeing conspiracy in everything.

I always had high regards for Hindus. I know about its scriptures much better than an average Hindu. I participate in every religious festivals of theirs but some jerks are forcing me to change my opinion.

I just hope people like you are in a minority in India. It this continues, it wont be long when you will see movie "Partition Revisited" in near future.

We use Dharmic terms because we are Indians first. Stop seeing conspiracy in everything.

If I give you $1000, will you convert to Pastafarianism?

:D
After reading your first sentence I knew a big 'but' is coming. :D And sorry, most Indians can't stand evangelicals. This includes Christians.

No, it's because many churches and priests learned early on, that the best way of converting people was to use the terms that the Hindus/Buddhists/Jains/Sikhs are most familiar with. Agressive Christian evangelism is one of the root causes of religious tension and violence in not only South Asia but the greater Asian region as well. Historically it has led to genocides and the wiping out of tribal/indigenous belief systems... all for the sake of a supposed loving God and his son.

Same story in Sri Lanka. Christianity was the only religion to arrive in the island with war and violence and the Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims were persecuted to no end. Now the evangelical groups and their supports cry victim when they deliberately go out to aggresively and unethically convert others and cause a backlash as a result.

So apparently everyone else is at fault, except the Christian evangelical groups. If you have a high regard for Hindus, then why not get all the Christian pastors/priests to end their campaign of conversion that targets the non-Christians? Why not argue against teaching that all the non-Christians will burn in an eternal hell fire? Live and let live right?

Last edited:
B4eEqE5CQAAFQ4p.jpg

Jesus converted to Hinduism by evangelicals. @Soulspeek k do you not think it is time you too converted to Hinduism?

No, it's because many churches and priests learned early on, that the best way of converting people was to use the terms that the Hindus/Buddhists/Jains/Sikhs are most familiar with. Agressive Christian evangelism is one of the root causes of religious tension and violence in not only South Asia but the greater Asian region as well. Historically it has led to genocides and the wiping out of tribal/indigenous belief systems... all for the sake of a supposed loving God and his son.

Same story in Sri Lanka. Christianity was the only religion to arrive in the island with war and violence and the Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims were persecuted to no end. Now the evangelical groups and their supports cry victim when they deliberately go out to aggresively and unethically convert others and cause a backlash as a result.

So apparently everyone else is at fault, except the Christian evangelical groups. If you have a high regard for Hindus, then why not get all the Christian pastors/priests to end their campaign of conversion that targets the non-Christians? Why not argue against teaching that all the non-Christians will burn in an eternal hell fire? Live and let live right?
Well written. :agree: Christian evangelical activity is soon going to be history in India.

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

why u guys making fuss about missionary work of RSS ???? doesnot Christians and Muslims do the same???

In my home town , Chruches just pay poor people to convert and attend churches regularly to keep getting money ................ we didnt objected to it :what: ( I am not a Hindu ....dont come with guns blazing on me):toast_sign:

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

why u guys making fuss about missionary work of RSS ???? doesnot Christians and Muslims do the same???

In my home town , Chruches just pay poor people to convert and attend churches regularly to keep getting money ................ we didnt objected to it :what: ( I am not a Hindu ....dont come with guns blazing on me):toast_sign:
Sikhs?! Seriously? Please tell me the name of the town. And don't vote for the Badals(seriously).

The radicalized (predominantly north Indian) Sanghparivar groups are trying to topple democracy. No partition will happen this time. It is the rule of extremist Hindus that are coming in future years. Radicalism is injected by saffron terrorists across India. We cannot do anything about majority Hindus. Look at any country where minorities be it jew,christian,hindu etc they are left as it is. their fate is death. Muslims stand a chance, since they count 18% or so and can retaliate due to religious blindness and unity. Sangh is creating their new Hinduism modeled after the invaders. Boudhik shibir taught the slaves that Christianity is equal to Islam, Silkhsim, Jain, Boudh will be forcibly assimilated into RSS religion. India is doomed for minorities particularly weak minorities like Christians.
@Soulspeek : This will give some basic info about fanatic face of sanghis: Campaign to Stop Funding Hate

Last edited:
modi had started the destruction of unity in india far earlier than i thought.

it is said that,voting of Modi will be declared as the biggest blunder of this century by time magzine in 2099

The radicalized (predominantly north Indian) Sanghparivar groups are trying to topple democracy. No partition will happen this time. It is the rule of extremist Hindus that are coming in future years. Radicalism is injected by saffron terrorists across India. We cannot do anything about majority Hindus. Look at any country where minorities be it jew,christian,hindu etc they are left as it is. their fate is death. Muslims stand a chance, since they count 18% or so and can retaliate due to religious blindness and unity. Sangh is creating their new Hinduism modeled after the invaders. Boudhik shibir taught the slaves that Christianity is equal to Islam, Silkhsim, Jain, Boudh will be forcibly assimilated into RSS religion. India is doomed for minorities particularly weak minorities like Christians.

@Soulspeek, @takeiteasy

Bro no one is against Christians.

But no one likes when Christian missionaries go on and convert Hindus by giving money or school admissions or other monetary benefits.

Before you question RSS and its activities, just answer my one question.

how is RSS wrong in converting those Christians back to Hinduism who were ORIGINALLY Hindus but were then converted by missionaries to Christians? Tell me if missionaries converting Hindus to Christians was good, then how come RSS reconverting those same people back to Hindus wrong? How is it right if Christian missionaries convert Hindus and how is it wrong when RSS reconverts the former Hindus back?

From my side bro I would say that ban conversions completely. (Neither Hindus to Christian and nor vice versa).
I say both Christian missionaries and RSS should stop converting Hindus/Christians. What say?

@Soulspeek, @takeiteasy

Bro no one is against Christians.

But no one likes when Christian missionaries go on and convert Hindus by giving money or school admissions or other monetary benefits.

Before you question RSS and its activities, just answer my one question.

how is RSS wrong in converting those Christians back to Hinduism who were ORIGINALLY Hindus but were then converted by missionaries to Christians? Tell me if missionaries converting Hindus to Christians was good, then how come RSS reconverting those same people back to Hindus wrong? How is it right if Christian missionaries convert Hindus and how is it wrong when RSS reconverts the former Hindus back?

From my side bro I would say that ban conversions completely. (Neither Hindus to Christian and nor vice versa).
I say both Christian missionaries and RSS should stop converting Hindus/Christians. What say?
What will Christian evangelicals eat after that? That is their sole livelihood. Go to Chattisgarh and rural Odisha and see for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom