What's new

CHESS originated in ASIAN GIANT INDIA

What a stupid thread. Man I can't believe that from Chess we are onto kung fu :lol:.

Yoo Indians its the Chinese who practice this art, they mastered it. I don't know a single Indians who knows Kung fu. So it doesn't make a difference who invented it Indians, Chinese or Koreans. Chinese are the masters of it period.

And NASE: Chess was invented in the Northwest part of the Gupta Empire, which is now modern-day Pakistan. :lol:

Looks like all the good things to have come out of the subcontinent have come from around the Indus River, which is in Pakistan not India.

And NASE: Chess was invented in the Northwest part of the Gupta Empire, which is now modern-day Pakistan. :lol:

Looks like all the good things to have come out of the subcontinent have come from around the Indus River, which is in Pakistan not India.

I dont think so, Northwest could also mean modern India. We don't know the exact location. Btw IVC is Indian. Lol I am sure even in Chinese books it is taught as Indian. ;)
200px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

I dont think so, Northwest could also mean modern India. We don't know the exact location. Btw IVC is Indian. Lol I am sure even in Chinese books it is taught as Indian. ;)
200px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

LOL, look at the map. The Indus River is clearly in Pakistan.

LOL, look at the map. The Indus River is clearly in Pakistan.

But when I looked even more clearly I didn't see any pakistan in bronze age loll. All I saw were Indegeneous north Indians on a land called Bharat. Now whether you call them Pakistanis or north Indians it upto you. Btw Pakistan just got the land where IVC happened lol. The division was made by British. They gave this land to them, Pakistanis didn't inherit it. They demanded it on basis on religion not on basis of a civilisation that once existed there.

They didnt say that we want this land because we have cultural roots and our entire civilisation is from here. They said we want it because we are muslims, so they got the land where muslims were in majority. IVC has nothing to do with Pakistan.

you are senior member man stop trolling.

I

human kind originated in pakistan....africans are stealing the credits :angry:

But when I looked even more clearly I didn't see any pakistan in bronze age loll. All I saw were Indegeneous north Indians on a land called Bharat. Now whether you call them Pakistanis or north Indians it upto you. Btw Pakistan just got the land where IVC happened lol. The division was made by British. They gave this land to them, Pakistanis didn't inherit it. They demanded it on basis on religion not on basis of a civilisation that once existed there.

They didnt say that we want this land because we have cultural roots and our entire civilisation is from here. They said we want it because we are muslims, so they got the land where muslims were in majority. IVC has nothing to do with Pakistan.

you are senior member man stop trolling.

I

It's you Indians who are trolling, with NASE and all his spam threads based on zero logic.

I am just countering the trolling with some actual facts. :azn:

Also, the earliest "evidence" of chess was found in Persia and Afghanistan.

ok out of curiosity, what is the different between Chaturanga and shatranji?? In bengal it was called chaturanga, but who ued to call it Shatranji??

It's you Indians who are trolling, with NASE and all his spam threads based on zero logic.

I am just countering the trolling with some actual facts. :azn:

Also, the earliest "evidence" of chess was found in Persia and Afghanistan.

I know Nase is trolling then why are you even replying :lol:. I guess you are a troll too then.

I can show you many researches and links to prove you are wrong but whatever, i guess you yourself know this time you are wrong and trolling. So I will leave it to you. Just saying chess originated in India.

ok out of curiosity, what is the different between Chaturanga and shatranji?? In bengal it was called chaturanga, but who ued to call it Shatranji??

In India we call it shatranj, no difference.

So it was called Chaturanga first according to OP( also in bengali), and it was originated during Guptas, Guptas were from Bengal , Chess was a royal game only played by elites... So i come to this conclusion that Chess was originated in Bengal. Case dismiss......:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom