What's new

Nader Shah - The second Alexander

Nader Shah was a wannabe Genghis Khan though he did slaughter 30000 Hindus in delhi

what an Idiot :omghaha: . Yes Mughal emperor Muhammad shah begged Nadir shah for lives Hindus ? or Delhi the capital of Mughals that time was populated only by hindus? Mughal armies were composed of hindus ? HIndus were living in those palaces which were pulled down and looted,

So where were Muslims? Hinding in Burkhas :lol:?

Pashtun rulers like Sher Shah Suri were Indians certainly. Anyone who says anything differently is an idiot.

But of course people like Ahmad Shah Abdali weren't Indian- Born in Herat, died in Kandahar. You know.

Just like Shahrukh , aamir and Salman are Indian Pashtuns or Shahid Afridi is Pakistani but Hamid Karzai is not, he is Afghan. :angel:

Yes, but Pashtuns who lived in India for a long time or died here or who were even born here were certainly our local sub-continental people.

But Indians include Eastern Afghanistan in Maha Bharat. Also there are other sources where it says Ahmed Shah was born in Multan. I just dont understand how Indians hate pashtun rulers over others who invaded for similar reasons. For exemple how Gupta Empire invaded Punjab & Sindh and converted many people in to hinduism from Bhudism.

There was nothing called Punjab back then, you must not be knowing the names of ancient territories in Punjab. :lol:

Culture of Pashtuns is non-Indic while that of ancient Gandhara was Indic.

Damn there is nothing called Punjab back then, but India was there million of years ago. lol What is indic culture? Do you think punjabi culture is similar to marathi, bihari, tamil, bengali etc lolllllll

And what about culture of Ghandara? Which culture was that?

You're absolutely correct, for Pakistanis, he was Punjabi king, for Europeans(the rest of the world), he was an Indian king.....just like, for Pakistanis, Pakistan existed from the time of Adam and Eve, for the rest of the world, Pakistan was created in 1947 from India......:lol:
For Pakistanis, they are descendants of 'Aryans', for the rest of the world, acc. to latest theories, 'Aryan race' is a myth.....the list can go on.....

Now you understand, how you're brainwashed in your Madrassa? Pakistanis who go out of Pakistan to study, learns the truth and immediately shed their delusion......like the person below.....

I liked what he said here lol You are disgusting and rapist.

India's Culture Of Rape - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
But Indians include Eastern Afghanistan in Maha Bharat. Also there are other sources where it says Ahmed Shah was born in Multan. I just dont understand how Indians hate pashtun rulers over others who invaded for similar reasons.

Indians only claim history of Gandhara which has identical culture to ours be it language, religions, culture etc. I don't think you want to understand it.

For exemple how Gupta Empire invaded Punjab & Sindh and converted many people in to hinduism from Bhudism.

Same sarkari school crap from Pakistan textbooks. :omghaha: Do you know Gupta Dynasty patronized Buddhism, that Nalanda University was founded by Gupta dynasty.

Damn there is nothing called Punjab back then, but India was there million of years ago. lol What is indic culture?

Indic culture means culture of the historical Bharatvarsha.

Do you think punjabi culture is similar to marathi, bihari, tamil, bengali etc lolllllll

I like other Indians believe each of them share a culture with each other. ;) BTW do you believe that Punjabi share a common culture with Sindhis. :woot:

But Indians include Eastern Afghanistan in Maha Bharat. Also there are other sources where it says Ahmed Shah was born in Multan. I just dont understand how Indians hate pashtun rulers over others who invaded for similar reasons. For exemple how Gupta Empire invaded Punjab & Sindh and converted many people in to hinduism from Bhudism.

Damn there is nothing called Punjab back then, but India was there million of years ago. lol What is indic culture? Do you think punjabi culture is similar to marathi, bihari, tamil, bengali etc lolllllll

Indians only hate Pashtun rulers who came from Afghanistan like Abdali because they were foreigners. Lodis and Sher Shah Suri are not hated in India since they were Indians.

Afghanistan and the area to the East of the river Indus has a different culture than India. Ancient Gandhara was probably a part of Indian culture but that certainly isn't the case today and hasn't been for a very long time as mentioned by @INDIC earlier .

As far as Abdali is concerned, I have read some sources that mention that he was probably born in Multan but most sources suggest that he was born in Herat, Afghanistan.

Indians only claim history of Gandhara which has identical culture to ours be it language, religions, culture etc. I don't think you want to understand it.

Same sarkari school crap from Pakistan textbooks. :omghaha: Do you know Gupta Dynasty patronized Buddhism, that Nalanda University was founded by Gupta dynasty.

Indic culture means culture of the historical Bharatvarsha.

I like other Indians believe each of them share a culture with each other. ;) BTW do you believe that Punjabi share a common culture with Sindhis. :woot:

Gupta empire is reason for modern day hinduism, again you are ignoring important part of history. No wonder RSS history teachers have zero respect in world. Thats why current day punjabi-sindhi hindus are like Indian hindus unlike Vedic people.

No offence but our punjabi culture is nothing like dravidians like biharis, marathis etc If Indic culture mean historical Bharatvarsha which according to RSS include Afghanistan as well. Ahmed Shah Abdali should be honored in India just like Maurya. Because i though you guys were secular unlike us?

Indians only hate Pashtun rulers who came from Afghanistan like Abdali because they were foreigners. Lodis and Sher Shah Suri are not hated in India since they were Indians.

Afghanistan and the area to the East of the river Indus has a different culture than India. Ancient Gandhara was probably a part of Indian culture but that certainly isn't the case today and hasn't been for a very long time as mentioned by @INDIC earlier .

As far as Abdali is concerned, I have read some sources that mention that he was probably born in Multan but most sources suggest that he was born in Herat, Afghanistan.

First i need to understand which is Indic culture? And how Gandhara was Indic back then and not now. Because that Indus boundary was set by westeners, Peshawar was important Rig Vedic city. Certainly more important then any "Indian" city now. Rig Vedic people didn't even know much or bothered about land out side Punjab till centuries later when their descendent moved to India and created caste system and wrote Vedas.

But Indians include Eastern Afghanistan in Maha Bharat.

What is this reference to the Maha Bharat? Is it a reference to the epic, or to some historical or social domain, or political entity?

"....Indians hate Pashtun rulers....." rather a sweeping generalization, wouldn't it seem?

For exemple how Gupta Empire invaded Punjab & Sindh and converted many people in to hinduism from Bhudism.[\quote]

Considering that the Guptas were very generous patrons of Buddhism, this is one more bewildering conclusion. It is true that beneath the political level, there was a resurgence of Hinduism, led, among others, by Shankaracharya, but what did that have to do with the Guptas?

Damn there is nothing called Punjab back

What is this reference to the Maha Bharat? Is it a reference to the epic, or to some historical or social domain, or political entity?

"....Indians hate Pashtun rulers....." rather a sweeping generalization, wouldn't it seem?

For exemple how Gupta Empire invaded Punjab & Sindh and converted many people in to hinduism from Bhudism.[\quote]

Considering that the Guptas were very generous patrons of Buddhism, this is one more bewildering conclusion. It is true that beneath the political level, there was a resurgence of Hinduism, led, among others, by Shankaracharya, but what did that have to do with the Guptas?

Also there are other sources where it says Ahmed Shah was born in Multan. I just dont understand how Indians hate pashtun rulers over others who invaded for similar reasons.

Maha Bharat as political entity never existed, after all its a myth. Im talking about @INDIC definition of Indic culture which before was anything east of Indus and now he say Afghanistan was also part of it.

Hardly sweeping generalization, Indians hate muslim pashtuns rulers and love hindu kings who basically did the same to rule other regions in Subcontinent.

Punjab and Sindh was invaded by Gupta Empire, so of course it has to do with them in part but not completely.

"The decline of Buddhism in what is now Pakistan closely follows the fall of the Kushan Empire. The empire bifurcated in 225 CE, and the western half, in present-day Afghanistan, was swallowed by the Persian Sassanid empire less than a quarter century later. The eastern half, based in Punjab, survived for another 100 years before it was conquered by the Indian Gupta empire. The Central Asian Indo-Hephthalites, or White Huns as they are sometimes called, invaded Gandhara and Punjab in the late fifth and early sixth centuries, and wiped out the little that remained of the Kushans, destroying numerous Buddhist monasteries and shrines in the process."

800 years of Buddhism in Pakistan | Pak Tea House

First i need to understand which is Indic culture? And how Gandhara was Indic back then and not now. Because that Indus boundary was set by westeners, Peshawar was important Rig Vedic city. Certainly more important then any "Indian" city now. Rig Vedic people didn't even know much or bothered about land out side Punjab till centuries later when their descendent moved to India and created caste system and wrote Vedas.

I understand your question of Gandhara being important for India but not now , however it is absolutely incorrect to say that any land beyond Punjab wasn't important for ancient India. The very Mahabharat that you cited has references to almost all parts of India.

As for the Gandhara and Indic question and why they aren't a part of the Indic culture today, I will allow the more knowledgeable Mr. @Joe Shearer to answer. Sir please take this one.

Maha Bharat as political entity never existed, after all its a myth. Im talking about @INDIC definition of Indic culture which before was anything east of Indus and now he say Afghanistan was also part of it.

Hardly sweeping generalization, Indians hate muslim pashtuns rulers and love hindu kings who basically did the same to rule other regions in Subcontinent.

Punjab and Sindh was invaded by Gupta Empire, so of course it has to do with them in part but not completely.

"The decline of Buddhism in what is now Pakistan closely follows the fall of the Kushan Empire. The empire bifurcated in 225 CE, and the western half, in present-day Afghanistan, was swallowed by the Persian Sassanid empire less than a quarter century later. The eastern half, based in Punjab, survived for another 100 years before it was conquered by the Indian Gupta empire. The Central Asian Indo-Hephthalites, or White Huns as they are sometimes called, invaded Gandhara and Punjab in the late fifth and early sixth centuries, and wiped out the little that remained of the Kushans, destroying numerous Buddhist monasteries and shrines in the process."

Only Pashtun invaders are hated. Locally born and/or bred Pashtuns are not as a mentioned before. Invaders are disliked in almost all self-respecting countries and cultures. There is nothing unusual about it.

Gupta empire is reason for modern day hinduism, again you are ignoring important part of history. No wonder RSS history teachers have zero respect in world.

You maynot know where I studied but I have read your Sarkari school crap of maligning Gupta empire on your government sites. I can also tell what else I read there.

Thats why current day punjabi-sindhi hindus are like Indian hindus unlike Vedic people. No offence but our punjabi culture is nothing like dravidians like biharis, marathis etc

Forget out Indians of different language stock, tell me do you consider Punjabi and Sindhi culture as one or different.

If Indic culture mean historical Bharatvarsha which according to RSS include Afghanistan as well. Ahmed Shah Abdali should be honored in India just like Maurya. Because i though you guys were secular unlike us?

As I told Pashtuns are an East Iranian language while ancient Gandharians were Indo-Aryans speaking people identical to culture of the people of other regions of India, its the main reason we consider history of ancient Gandhara as ours and not that of modern Pashtuns.

[/B]

The decline of Buddhism mainly attributed to the invasion of white Huns and who targeted Buddhist monuments for vandalism and thus leading to downfall of Buddhism in India. Rest of it was destroyed during invasion by Turkic people.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom