What's new

Nader Shah - The second Alexander

WTF, please stop. Tajik have 4% ASI, it means they are descendants of South Indians, Iranis also have 2-3% ASI. :hang2:

Tajik and Iranis don't speak Dravidian language like Brahuis.

Hey tell me do you think Sindhis and Punjabis related to each other.

Genetically both have similar amount of ASI, Baloch, Caucasian, NE Euro etc dna components. Culturally we both share similar love stories among other things, in fact i could understand little bit of Sindhi. What similarity punjabis have with marathi, bengali, bihari, orissa, sri lanka, bihari? Dont come up now and say Hinduism :omghaha:

Source? Especially when brainwahsed hindus like you believe persian/arabic had no influence on Hindi/Indian punjabi. There is huge and i mean absolutely huge list of arabic/persian words in Hindi. Even that list is incomplete, i will post it later.

Don't worry what we believe, give me the proof of 70% Persian words in Hindi.

Tajik and Iranis don't speak Dravidian language like Brahuis.

Baloch have higher ASI the Brahui, they most have similar culture to India. Infact why stop here lets include every country which speak Indo-Iranian language or go even further lol. Language groups and culture doesn't go hand in hand let alone genetics, RSS clearly f your mind.

Genetically both have similar amount of ASI, Baloch, Caucasian, NE Euro etc dna components. Culturally we both share similar love stories among other things, in fact i could understand little bit of Sindhi. What similarity punjabis have with marathi, bengali, bihari, orissa, sri lanka, bihari? Dont come up now and say Hinduism :omghaha:

So, do you think Punjabis and Sindhi are same people apart from being Muslims since you claimed Punjabis aren't similar to non-Punjabis.

Baloch have higher ASI the Brahui, they most have similar culture to India. Infact why stop here lets include every country which speak Indo-Iranian language or go even further lol. Language groups and culture doesn't go hand in hand let alone genetics, RSS clearly f your mind.

There is no subgroup of Dravidian languages unlike Indo-European languages. :laughcry:

in fact i could understand little bit of Sindhi.

This line is from an Indian patriotic song.

"Mohnja sur tohi desa pyara mile jadein Geet ashaanjo madhur tarano bane tadein."

So, do you think Punjabis and Sindhi are same people apart from being Muslims since you claimed Punjabis aren't similar to non-Punjabis.

There is no subgroup of Dravidian languages unlike Indo-European languages. :laughcry:

Yes genetically we are similar to Sindhis, unlike marathis, biharis, sri lankans, bengalis, orissa etc By speaking English you wont suddenly become anglo-saxon. Just like Sri Lankans and Tamils are genetically similar despite speaking different group of languages.

Now that you cant explain similarities between punjabi and half dozen other cultures of India which mean our aurgement end here. Im pretty sure at best you will come up with things which are common in every culture. lol

Yes genetically we are similar to Sindhis, unlike marathis, biharis, sri lankans, bengalis, orissa etc By speaking English you wont suddenly become anglo-saxon. Just like Sri Lankans and Tamils are genetically similar despite speaking different group of languages.

Now that you cant explain similarities between punjabi and half dozen other cultures of India which mean our aurgement end here. Im pretty sure at best you will come up with things which are common in every culture. lol

Your comment in short says you don't consider yourself identical to any non-Punjabi. :what:

Your comment in short says you don't consider yourself identical to any non-Punjabi. :what:

Closet ethnicity to us is Sindhi genetically and culturally. Even though Sindhi culture is a lot different then Punjabi. But there isnt even point discussing similarities with marathis, biharis, sri lankans, tamils, bengalis, orrisa etc did i miss some one? We are more closer to pashtuns then anyone those ethnicities.

Closet ethnicity to us is Sindhi genetically and culturally. Even though Sindhi culture is a lot different then Punjabi. But there isnt even point discussing similarities with marathis, biharis, sri lankans, tamils, bengalis, orrisa etc did i miss some one? We are more closer to pashtuns then anyone those ethnicities.

You thought a lot about it and still fell short of calling Punjabis and Sindhis as the same people. :laughcry:

We are more closer to pashtuns then anyone those ethnicities.

Are you even aware of the views of both Pakistan and Afghanistan's Pashtuns, they say Punjabis only shares a common religion with Pashtuns and nothing else.

This link claim that Urdu is 70% Persian and rest 30% is Arabic-Turkish, without any mention of Khariboli which forms the core of Urdu language.. It also claims Urdu originated in Central Asia( instead of North India). You can't imagine the extent of falsification of history proving anything as non-Indic.

THE URDU LANGUAGE

There is so much wrong with this that I actually had to take a Digene to digest this. Honestly , I got acidity after reading this. no wonder then...

You thought a lot about it and still fell short of calling Punjabis and Sindhis as the same people. :laughcry:

Are you even aware of the views of both Pakistan and Afghanistan's Pashtuns, they say Punjabis only shares a common religion with Pashtuns and nothing else.

And you are aware of Punjabis views of marathis, bengalis, biharis, tamils etc? lol Do i need to remind you how Biharis are treated in Indian Punjab? And its true pashtuns only share religion with us, but there are also some culture practices. But genetically they are different then Punjabis.

There is so much wrong with this that I actually had to take a Digene to digest this. Honestly , I got acidity after reading this. no wonder then...

Only idiot would say urdu is 70% persian and 30% Arabic/turkish. We have our share of brainwashed just like Indian hindus RSS bed time stories are considered historical facts.

http://www.theurdulanguage.com/History.htm

Also its clear this was written by mullah history teacher.

And you are aware of Punjabis views of marathis, bengalis, biharis, tamils etc? lol Do i need to remind you how Biharis are treated in Indian Punjab? And its true pashtuns only share religion with us, but there are also some culture practices. But genetically they are different then Punjabis.

A Pakistani is wondering why all Indians consider them as same people. :laughcry:

Only idiot would say urdu is 70% persian and 30% Arabic/turkish. We have our share of brainwashed just like Indian hindus RSS bed time stories are considered historical facts.

http://www.theurdulanguage.com/History.htm

Also its clear this was written by mullah history teacher.

Its your turn to provide the claims you made about Hindi language. :what:

Im off, i already provided enough proof in other threads where you was asking about them. And next time dont say punjabi and sri lankan culture is same because both speak indo-aryan, seriously you sound retarded.

Back
Top Bottom