What's new

CHESS originated in ASIAN GIANT INDIA

here we go one more "chinese movie described kung fu originated in INDIA"
Bodhidharma(King of Martial arts) - YouTube
India also invented Lota. An invention which completely changed the world. Guess no Indian ever started a thread about it.

39_lota_1.PNG

you too but who made this movie my brother...? Indian or Chinese..? history never change go to see shaolin sculpture clearly mentioned indian monk bodhidharma brought kung fu from india( we talking about KUNG FU not chinese martial arts both different) and Indian culture more older then chinese :rofl:
You keep spamming this same BS. :lol:

Chinese martial arts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kung Fu originated in China thousands of years before "Bodhidharma" was even born.

Thousands of years before India even existed.

Since when did you start quoting Wikipedia. Most of the people don't believe in it. :D

Look for the sources at the bottom of the page. :lol:

Bonnefoy, Yves (1993-05-15). Asian Mythologies. trans. Wendy Doniger. University Of Chicago Press. pp. 246. ISBN 0-226-06456-5.

Are you telling me that this magic Indian "Bodhidharma" (who was born long before India existed), went back several thousand years before his own birth to found Kung Fu in China? :rofl:

Here you go dear then you know false or true
The Story of Bodhidharma | USA Shaolin Temple. Official Website
brother one more thing, dont troll false flag :azn:

too much inferiority comples?:lol:

please don'r cry my dear history history man you can't change or hide
where is the answer for my question..? who made this movie ...? Indian or Chinese..?:cheesy:

Bonnefoy, Yves (1993-05-15). Asian Mythologies. trans. Wendy Doniger. University Of Chicago Press. pp. 246. ISBN 0-226-06456-5.

Are you telling me that this magic Indian "Bodhidharma" (who was born long before India existed), went back several thousand years before his own birth to found Kung Fu in China? :rofl:

LOL Indians. :lol:

Shaolin is NOT Kung Fu. It is just merely one branch of Kung Fu, and more to do with performance arts than combat/fighting.

Kung Fu existed in China many thousands of years before "Bodhidharma" was born. And Bodhidharma was born thousands of years before India even existed.

please don'r cry my dear history history man you can't change or hide
where is the answer for my question..? say lie again and again never going to be truthwho made this movie ...? Indian or Chinese..?
LOL Indians. :lol:

Shaolin is NOT Kung Fu. It is just merely one branch of Kung Fu, and more to do with performance arts than combat/fighting.

Kung Fu existed in China many thousands of years before "Bodhidharma" was born. And Bodhidharma was born thousands of years before India even existed.

Ever heard of Time Machine. :D

come on bro where is the answer for my question..? who made this movie ...? Indian or Chinese..?:cheesy:

LOL, what does that have to do with anything? :lol:

Did the movie say he invented Kung Fu? No.

That's what you said, because you are stupid. Shaolin is just ONE SCHOOL of Kung Fu.

Kung Fu originated several thousand years before this "Bodhidharma" was born, and Bodhidharma was born long before India even existed.

Back
Top Bottom