What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Araz---strange coment from you about 'no threat now'---doctor---weapons system are not bought for current threats---they are bought for threats that may arise 10 to 15 years from now---whe there is not a iota of any threat around---.

You cannot buy and prepare yourself to fight these wars on the run any more---.[/QUOTE

Mastan Khan.
It is indeed an honour that you have deemed my worthless comment worthy of a response .Especially so since you have chosen to ignore the various responses to your posts which I have made. However thanks anyway.
With regards to my comment the fact remains that currently in the subcontinent there are no threats. The assumed threst from our western border would have been an untenable situation due to the immense disparity and 30- 40 Rafales at130-140 million a piece would not only have broken the frail Pakistani economic back but would stil not have served as a deterrance. So essentially we are talking of the eastern border. With the current buying spree we still have a year or two before the Rafalescome on board. It would take IAF asimilar amount of time to induct and integrate the platform in their offensive/defensive doctrine. So the time aspect was from that point of view. You really need to read the whole post to gleam where I am coming from rather than taking a comment in isolation. As to F16s( though not necessarily block52s) I was relieved to see that our views are in congruity. I look forward to your response but like always will not hold my breath for one.
Regards
Araz

oOPnu.jpg

1 Million Yuan Question

re second Picture
real of CGI?

I apologise MK

you speak from your heart.

but requesting resignation from people for wrong PoV is unfair. in the end it was their PoV based on whatever information they had and what they made out of it.

I am sure they will keep this mistake in mind in the future.
by the way I didnt doubt you, I am just apologising in case that you didnt like some of my posts

btw Osama, tora bora and JF-17 are totally irrelevant to each other. so its very unkind to mention that.

Hi,

Failure of those who brag---if they have any strength of character they must fall on their swords, so with their blood they can wash and purify the scourage of ignorance, arrogance and spite.

I don't speak from the heart about all issues----I speak from historic precedence about most issues---. My input about integration of new aircraft was out of reading hundreds and hundreds of books relating to millitary combat---every one of the top notch writers mentioned about integration and the time it takes to integrate---aircraft---battle ships---subs---troops---a sales team---an office group.

Now---for a nation like the usa---who has over a century of history of producing aircraft---their capabilities of inegrating an aircraft would be on a different level than those of pakistan.

Pakistani have a vision that their pilots would jump in the driver's seat and do miracle with the plane from day one---and I have been saying no---it will take 6 to 10 years at least.

A first born brand new aircraft is a totally unique mechanical electronic system with a million and one issues that need to be addressed one at a time and for a nation which is entering this race for the very first time---to place all its eggs in this one basket of JF17/FC20 was a terrible mistake.

The israelis started it as well---Lavi project---but they changed directions in mid-stride when they were told of heir folly by the americans. If they had time and minimal threat---they would have carried on with the Lavi but over the hundreds of years of their suffering had made them learn and understand the consequences of betting it all on something new and un-tested.

Nobody does that---when they have an enemy the size of india sitting next door---they go to the all trusted and proven weapons systems.

Pakistan had the lavi moment as well---they should have dumped the JF17 project in favour of FC20 and gone with the BLK 52 in larger numbers. FC20 for the reason of ego.

It is all about Osama---pakistan will have to live it for years to come---if they would have killed him when he was escaping---we would not have seen this misery for our defence forces and there would be no talk of sanctions.

We brought the threat of sanctions upon us for one more time because we did not kill that foreigner---otherwise what were we afraid of for not buying more BLK52's---.

to me it seems real.

You been hibernating????? Haven't seen you for awhile.

J10 Aircraft In FSX Game

Last edited by a moderator:
What utter nonesense to suggest that you should ditch any ideas of developing your own fighter simply because it would take you so long to write the 'playbook'. The next gem is even better - apparantly JF-17 and FC-20 are a 'terrible mistake' and we should instead have just bought a load more block 52's -- then just sat back and waited for the US to embargo spares as soon as we fail to follow their orders - leaving the PAF with no first line or second line of defence. I have often seen enemies of Pakistan wishing that PAF had been stupid enough to do this.

What utter nonesense to suggest that you should ditch any ideas of developing your own fighter simply because it would take you so long to write the 'playbook'. The next gem is even better - apparantly JF-17 and FC-20 are a 'terrible mistake' and we should instead have just bought a load more block 52's -- then just sat back and waited for the US to embargo spares as soon as we fail to follow their orders - leaving the PAF with no first line or second line of defence. I have often seen enemies of Pakistan wishing that PAF had been stupid enough to do this.

Senor,

So when would you like to ditch the crown of stupidity and learn to start to use the united states to your advantage.

Now abut the JF17 and FC20---if you did not understand the reason behind it then you don't have the intellect to understand what I have stated. This statement may sound arrogant to you---it actually is meant to be that way---.

With an enemy the size of india to face---pakistan always succeeded with proven and tested systems in the past. To go for two brand new systems---to develop two brand new systems from scratch---and the issue of the power plant still not resolved---the world leadin aircraft weapons system manufacturer dumps you right when the system needs to be integrated ( france )---this setback alone put PAF 3----5 years behind on the JF17---settling for BVR system that still is in its infancy stage---sir---what fools paradise are you living in.

While looking at all these issues and looking at the supporters of these air craft---to me---you people are the true enemies of pakistan in the real sense---you people are supporting items with massive handicaps---while there are items available on the market better and superior than that.

And don't give me the B S of no money----don't burn your trains and buses and properties and don't go on strikes if you want a free and independant pakistan---. If you want to do all that---then it is better to dis-assemble your millitary and make peace with india.

Eihter buy the eurofighter to counter the su30 and rafale or just wave the white flag---bottomline is---between india and pakistan---there is no more a reason to fight---you can't beat indai now----so no reason to fight it----do a coupe de grace---make peace---let them waste their billions on defence items.

If india does not have a threat of war from pakistan---the next war will be between the united states and india---. A day will come when the u s will retaliate against the indians taking all the lucrative jobs in the u s----there will be fire starters in the u s political scenes who will create a firestorm against the indians in due time.

'Playbook' is a very important part of the puzzle---but the most important part is integration.

Senor,

So when would you like to ditch the crown of stupidity and learn to start to use the united states to your advantage.

Now abut the JF17 and FC20---if you did not understand the reason behind it then you don't have the intellect to understand what I have stated. This statement may sound arrogant to you---it actually is meant to be that way---.

With an enemy the size of india to face---pakistan always succeeded with proven and tested systems in the past. To go for two brand new systems---to develop two brand new systems from scratch---and the issue of the power plant still not resolved---the world leadin aircraft weapons system manufacturer dumps you right when the system needs to be integrated ( france )---this setback alone put PAF 3----5 years behind on the JF17---settling for BVR system that still is in its infancy stage---sir---what fools paradise are you living in.

While looking at all these issues and looking at the supporters of these air craft---to me---you people are the true enemies of pakistan in the real sense---you people are supporting items with massive handicaps---while there are items available on the market better and superior than that.

And don't give me the B S of no money----don't burn your trains and buses and properties and don't go on strikes if you want a free and independant pakistan---. If you want to do all that---then it is better to dis-assemble your millitary and make peace with india.

Eihter buy the eurofighter to counter the su30 and rafale or just wave the white flag---bottomline is---between india and pakistan---there is no more a reason to fight---you can't beat indai now----so no reason to fight it----do a coupe de grace---make peace---let them waste their billions on defence items.

If india does not have a threat of war from pakistan---the next war will be between the united states and india---. A day will come when the u s will retaliate against the indians taking all the lucrative jobs in the u s----there will be fire starters in the u s political scenes who will create a firestorm against the indians in due time.

'Playbook' is a very important part of the puzzle---but the most important part is integration.

You call me stupid and lacking in intellect yet you are the one who says - and I quote ' the next war will be between the united states and india---. A day will come when the u s will retaliate against the indians taking all the lucrative jobs in the u s' --- After that little gem - I don't think anyone is in any doubt about who is actualy stupid.

So you think JF-17 should have been dumped because the manual will take too long to write and the FC-20 is a waste of time - instead you think we should have bought as many block 52's as we could. So what would you do when your uncle sam blocked spares - Or is your grand strategy that Pakistan should just do whatever your US wants to avoid such sanctions??

Buying limited block 52's and developing JF-17 and FC-20 was the best decision PAF has ever made.

I feel PAF wont get any J10, Its been more then 5 years the deal was signed and not a signle AC in PAF fleet besides there is no official news or discussion on this deal.....So it looks dead.

You call me stupid and lacking in intellect yet you are the one who says - and I quote ' the next war will be between the united states and india---. A day will come when the u s will retaliate against the indians taking all the lucrative jobs in the u s' --- After that little gem - I don't think anyone is in any doubt about who is actualy stupid.

So you think JF-17 should have been dumped because the manual will take too long to write and the FC-20 is a waste of time - instead you think we should have bought as many block 52's as we could. So what would you do when your uncle sam blocked spares - Or is your grand strategy that Pakistan should just do whatever your US wants to avoid such sanctions??

Buying limited block 52's and developing JF-17 and FC-20 was the best decision PAF has ever made.

Hi,

Oh my innocent boy---haven't you read up on that---. One of the retired indian admirals has written a nice work of fiction about it. Would they become reality---who knows---knowing india as I do----they will. There are some ego issues that indians need to take care of----but that is okay---you don't need to know----.

War could possibly start on high seas---and american battle groups want right of way from the indian battle group---you know every other ship has to move away from the american fleet---and this one time the indian force doesnot want to budge due to certain things that have assumedly happened---.

Just had a chat with a u s foreign office worker a few days ago---india is asking to build a larger embassy in the u s---the u s is refusing to give them space---indian has controlled the movement of u s embassy personale---that happened last year.

The i=recent issue with the female indian ambassador in florida---the issue with indian defence minister A K Antony---the issue with retd indian president.

Secondly---americans if instigated enough against the indians by hate groups---terrible things can happen----if the economy takes a turn for the worst----.

High school students--white males and females are talking about not continuing college education---asked why---they stated---they can't get any jobs and the loan would be too much to pay back---. A illte fire lit over here---a little fire lit over there---can start some serious issues---.

58 posts in 7 years---it is better that you stay leaned back in your arm chair and enjoy the scenery.

Just like you don't get upset when the teacher spanks you in the school---just take them as a learning experience. Thank you.

index.php

HobbyShanghai is also saying that J-10B production is expected to start soon however the engine will be AL-31FN
100707rr12errbyrciy492.jpg

I feel PAF wont get any J10, Its been more then 5 years the deal was signed and not a signle AC in PAF fleet besides there is no official news or discussion on this deal.....So it looks dead.

it was a MoU subject to conditions which we are not privey too. the russians have not given an export licence to china to fit their engines on FC-20. so we have no other choice but to wait until a chinese engine is ready to be given the go-ahead signal for mass production. the J-10's in PLAAF service are SRP (slow-rate production) as there are still quality and dependability issues. PAF wont risk investing US$ 1.5B on faulty chinese engines.

Oscar said in one of his post that Pakistan is struggling for interest on the soft loan for these aircrafts. Can any one verify or shed some light on it ?

Back
Top Bottom