What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Oscar said in one of his post that Pakistan is struggling for interest on the soft loan for these aircrafts. Can any one verify or shed some light on it ?

I think by looking at the economic conditions of Pakistan, this should be very much true, as we are facing very bad economic situation and paying old loans would be a problem and getting new ones would also be a problem.

Hi,

Oh my innocent boy---haven't you read up on that---. One of the retired indian admirals has written a nice work of fiction about it. Would they become reality---who knows---knowing india as I do----they will. There are some ego issues that indians need to take care of----but that is okay---you don't need to know----.

War could possibly start on high seas---and american battle groups want right of way from the indian battle group---you know every other ship has to move away from the american fleet---and this one time the indian force doesnot want to budge due to certain things that have assumedly happened---.

Just had a chat with a u s foreign office worker a few days ago---india is asking to build a larger embassy in the u s---the u s is refusing to give them space---indian has controlled the movement of u s embassy personale---that happened last year.

The i=recent issue with the female indian ambassador in florida---the issue with indian defence minister A K Antony---the issue with retd indian president.

Secondly---americans if instigated enough against the indians by hate groups---terrible things can happen----if the economy takes a turn for the worst----.

High school students--white males and females are talking about not continuing college education---asked why---they stated---they can't get any jobs and the loan would be too much to pay back---. A illte fire lit over here---a little fire lit over there---can start some serious issues---.

58 posts in 7 years---it is better that you stay leaned back in your arm chair and enjoy the scenery.

Just like you don't get upset when the teacher spanks you in the school---just take them as a learning experience. Thank you.

What sort of jibberish is this? This is your list of reasons why the next war will be between US and India?? Looks like your teacher spanked you so hard that she did some permanant damage to your brain. Regarding number of posts - doing lots more posts than me does not mean anything if your posts are full of rubbish like the one quoted above. I recall some of your other 'valuable' posts where you have argued that Pakistanis dare not talk to white people and Pakistanis lack intelligence.

I suggest you at least try to stick to the topic. Pakistan learned the hard way that leaving itself reliant on your US for its defence was a grave mistake and one that they were not stupid enough to repeat. The JF-17 with roadmap for 100% production in Pakistan and the FC-20 from reliable partner CATIC are infineately more important and more valuable than any number of off the shelf F-16's from your US.

What sort of jibberish is this? This is your list of reasons why the next war will be between US and India?? Looks like your teacher spanked you so hard that she did some permanant damage to your brain. Regarding number of posts - doing lots more posts than me does not mean anything if your posts are full of rubbish like the one quoted above. I recall some of your other 'valuable' posts where you have argued that Pakistanis dare not talk to white people and Pakistanis lack intelligence.

I suggest you at least try to stick to the topic. Pakistan learned the hard way that leaving itself reliant on your US for its defence was a grave mistake and one that they were not stupid enough to repeat. The JF-17 with roadmap for 100% production in Pakistan and the FC-20 from reliable partner CATIC are infineately more important and more valuable than any number of off the shelf F-16's from your US.
my dear sir plz be civil talk logically or not dont start with yo mama insults its doesnt make u look Good

I feel PAF wont get any J10, Its been more then 5 years the deal was signed and not a signle AC in PAF fleet besides there is no official news or discussion on this deal.....So it looks dead.

I think we need to show some patience. According to the last timeline given by a PAF ACM -- Pakistan will have 36-40 FC-20's by 2016 (afm interview) -- that date is still 4 years away. Given the limited number of F-16's PAF has bought and the procurement plans of India -- I think there can be very little doubt that FC-20 version of J-10 will join the PAF in due coarse. With regard to economic situation - I think you will agree that Pakistans economic situation was as bad or worse when it - bought F-16's, F-16 upgrades, 50-100 JF-17's, set up JF-17 factory, Bought Saab AWACS, Bought refuelers etc etc. Money for FC-20's will be found in the same way when it is needed.

my dear sir plz be civil talk logically or not dont start with yo mama insults its doesnt make u look Good

I don't think there is anything ilogical in my post. As for 'yo mama insults' - whatever they are --- If you bothered to read Mastan Khans previous posts you will see that I have reacted in a very measured way to provocation. If he says stupid things like next war will be between US and India and JF-17 should have been cancelled because the manual will take too long to write - what do you want?

A few pictures of the Chengdu J-10 cockpit:
li1.jpg

j10cockpit3np.jpg

J-10S%252BH-6U-Aerial-Refuelling-1S.jpg

oit0eo.jpg

Although we are getting some J-10BS but I am hopeful that these would going to be produce at PAC Kamra and in numbers like 50-70.

Hi,

Welcome---you got some fire in you---okay---I am too old to be spanked by a teacher----. See---my boy---'pin pricks start wars'---you know who stated that---. See here---a slight has you fuming and steaming---.

Wars sometime start on very silly things---like the treatment with the indian diplomats---.

Actually I don't want to go any further---' can't argue with a fool---he would beat you with experience'---sorry---enjoy your stay

Actually, MK gets what he asked for; His opposing views on JF-17 whole concept are well known and thoroughly debated, No one denies its technical strengths:agree:……..but at the same time rejected by majority of us here due to the very nature of Love-Hate relationship between US and Pakistan.

Technically, A re-union of India-Pakistan brings us a lot of goodies including the status of a Super Power as well but does it sounds correct politically as well which matters most in the end?:no: He fails to digest this plain aspect of the matter in past numerous years despite sincere efforts and stuck to shows ignorance rhetorically every now and than, Its just like……Aa bail mujhey maar!!

Although we are getting some J-10BS but I am hopeful that these would going to be produce at PAC Kamra and in numbers like 50-70.

How do you know, Has the china allowed it or is it a joint program? No, then how come it will be made at PAC considering we dont have its parts and the whole structure, Paf will only buy 30 of these from china, they are very good fighter Planes and maybe they are advanced than PAC to Build.Any News?

dont think so may be they will allow them to overhaul the jet if the fleet is larger then 150 wit can be done in time

dont think so may be they will allow them to overhaul the jet if the fleet is larger then 150 wit can be done in time

May be, I think PAF might get 50 J-10BS in the name of 30 and If not wrong then JF-17 Block-IIs will have similar avionics and sensor suite as J-10BS.

Back
Top Bottom