What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I am yet to see an OFFICIAL link from either side proving FC-20 is J-10B. To my understanding, it is a customized version of J-10A.

I personally think same,
Jf-17 block two will cost us around 30 million $/piece and PAF has 1.2 billion allocated for FC-20 it means each will be @ 33.33 million $ so I do not expect AESA and thrust vectoring at this price.

I personally think same,
Jf-17 block two will cost us around 30 million $/piece and PAF has 1.2 billion allocated for FC-20 it means each will be @ 33.33 million $ so I do not expect AESA and thrust vectoring at this price.
Firstly the rumor was of 1.4 Billion dollar deal with the initial target being 36 jets ..
Thats almost 40 million per piece...
Now I dont see how can an AESA + avionics upgrade cant come up .. looking at the likes of JF-17 Thunder which comes with modern avionics in the range of 15-20 million..
just sayin...
And the fact that PAF waited sooo long for this plane indicates that we wanted new things on this..avionics upgrades dont take that much..remember we were first offered J-10A's in 2006 I guess...so PAF waited nearly 6 years for just avionics upgrades..
I dont think so..

Calendar 2012

A formation of J-10B and JF-17 Thunder on a routine training sortie.

PAF-Falcons-Calendar-Feb-2012-large.jpg

the issue with FC-20/J-10A or B is the engine. its russian and china has not requested russia for re-export permit.

Hmmm... Yeah that sounds more reasonable. WS-10B is still not avaiable in numbers.

Alan Warnes....
@WasimAfzal1 They continue to evaluate FC-20 but as CATIC Chairman told me at Dubai - the Chinese Govt will not allow export right now.

When the Chinese to provide J10, these aircraft are outdated. We have been waiting a long time, why do they still delay?

By we do you mean Pakistani, Japanese or American? I see you have pk at the end of your ID which means you are probably a confused Pakistani

The great Pakistani government, why not buy F35? Pakistan can use all the means.

You seriously need to read more news

military is just a attachement to politics. Try to think if Pakistan buying F-35 incase of having war with India, Idian will know every single secret and reference of the plane, then it sure will be shot down by MKI nomatter how advaced it is. And it's very tough to replenish components and parts during wars, especially doing business with trick uncle Sam. What pakitan need is stable supply , not the most advanced plane in the word. As to my point of view, F-35 is a expensive toy for Pakistan in practial regional conflict.

There a only two country packing up J-10b, China and Pakistan.Thunder might be sold to other third world country for making profit. It is Pakistan, the only one true firend of China in the world, will get access to J10-B. Pakistani pilot is very familiar with western aircraft, they could give advice how should Chinese scientist to improve it. Soon, everyone will see a J-10Cwith double seat with retractable fuelling pod,as well as thrust vectoring system. Long life friendship between Pakistan and China!

Have to acknowlege that J-10's glory is not totally accountable for Chinese, it is also including lots'of efforts from highly educated patriotic expatriates and lots of anonymous soviet union retired scientist working in China. Why China can bring out so many new battle plane due to down formentioned reasons:
1.Economic grows room us large military budget
2.International situatation is getting worse
3.Reframe the talents recruting policy by offering hign salary and motivation procedure
4.Open doors elite scientist all over the world
5. To build a new regional politic standing in Asia and make china strong once again
6.Let westerner know Chinese is clever and can build anything they don't wann sell us, the technical blocking policy inflicted on China only could delay the modernization of PLA, but the achievement is not ever gonna be turned.

It is also feasiblle to send technical maintenance personnels to Pakistan if the situation is getting worse. China also can trasfer free of charge PLAAF's in service J-10A to PAF in case of regional conflicts if the J10B delivery schedule is not that quick.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

cause the traing to Pakistni pilot of driving J-10 is alredy on the war.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Any way, money is bullshit in the war.
i
9197337.html

太过瘾了!实拍æ*¼10B战斗机试飞震撼一幕 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
Enlosed is the landing moment of J-10B recently , can you gus see it? When i upload the link URL, it ermerge like garbage text,can any one help>

1324702453603.jpg
l6uOB.jpg

a new picture of J-10B carring AESA RADAR
[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk3MDIzODU2.html[/video]
A video CLIP of J-10b landing

Back
Top Bottom