What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

the issue with FC-20/J-10A or B is the engine. its russian and china has not requested russia for re-export permit.
China had successfully put WS10A in use, which is a reinforced prototype of AL-31.Why we still buy hundreds of AL-31 is that our production line of WS10A is overloaded,we need to bring in usable engine to pack up PLAAF into fight force ASAP in case of regional conflict, what Chinese goverment has the most is US dollar that's what Russian loved. As long as the window period is over, no single AL-31will be purchased by CHINA, i promise you my friend.Every chinese pilot interviewed credit J10 for it's super manueaverability.As we all know main chinese look implicit when they express themself, or the national security won't let any pilot say in the public how good feel is driving a J-10 with WS10A. It is still a sensitive topic in china even now.

FC-20_Project_1.jpg

0000j108ez1.jpg

X84hK.jpg

I guess China is doing excellently on J-10/FC-20 project.......we will see them here soon......Insha-Allah......:)

J-10B carries air to air missles and dropping fuelling pods ready for take off
1326203982275.jpg

1326203996589.jpg

FC20 any details on it is the FC20 J10B the same PAF will be buying J10B as named FC20 right:P

@ All Informed Guys:

Why is Chinese J-10 not using retractable probes? If they are not using it, should we expect retractable fuelling probes any-time soon on JFT ?

its unlikly that retrtactable one is used for now for thunder.
by the way if i am not wrong rafale doesnt has retractable refueling probe either

its unlikly that retrtactable one is used for now for thunder.
by the way if i am not wrong rafale doesnt has retractable refueling probe either

dont worry dude, i have seen retractable refueling probe on j-10b and it is now flying in china.

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

rafale's also have the same with rafale C and M models.

FC-20/J-10B Program seems to be very much inspired by MMRCA.
DELAY, DELAY, DELAY or CANCEL. ::rolleyes::

FC-20/J-10B Program seems to be very much inspired by MMRCA.
DELAY, DELAY, DELAY or CANCEL. ::rolleyes::

Rightly said bro... they said they will announce the lowest bidder by january end and yet again no sign of any development.
Looks like our countries have strong induction effect. :D

well to be honest j-10 hasnt been delayed..pro gramme was scheduled to be in 2015 ..so it will be delayed when 2016 comes and we don't have them

Back
Top Bottom