What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

j10b+f16+comparison+Aesa+Radar.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

variants of j-10
J-10_Chinese_fighter_aircraft_variants.jpg

j10b+f16+comparison+Aesa+Radar.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

variants of j-10
J-10_Chinese_fighter_aircraft_variants.jpg

yea but j10b its an upgrade version like block 2 the image shows twin seater as j10b explain:help:

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

is this official spes:coffee:

It looks a very potent Fighter.

I cant comment on chinease electronic warefare or radars or indeed Missles etc BUT at around $40m each its GREAT BANK FOR BUCK.

i HAVE said this before THIS IS CLEARLY a suitable deterrant to the 270 su30mki then both the 63 F16 (constant usa sanction threat) AND THE THUNDER which is smaller lighter fighter which will not be packed up like the FC 20 with bigger payload and longer reach.

PLAAF plan to have over 500 J10/FC20 by 2020 maybe more ALONG SIDE equal no of flankers

I cant comment on chinease electronic warefare or radars or indeed Missles etc BUT at around $40m each its GREAT BANK FOR BUCK.
Given your posting record, indeed you shouldn't

i HAVE said this before THIS IS CLEARLY a suitable deterrant to the 270 su30mki then both the 63 F16 (constant usa sanction threat) AND THE THUNDER which is smaller lighter fighter which will not be packed up like the FC 20 with bigger payload and longer reach.
o_rly_mario_flat.png

PLAAF plan to have over 500 J10/FC20 by 2020 maybe more ALONG SIDE equal no of flankers
PLAAF is speculated to be already operating around 300 J-10s as we speak, what makes you believe that they will not be only adding 200 more in next 8 years?..

Hasnain as you said

SPECULATION

They have AROUND 200...

The chinease are also smart. They will acquire 300 more BUT these will be upgraded versions ie bock 2 & block 3 etc.

BEYOND 2020 they will switch to complete induction of fifth gen fighters only

J20 is too big and too cumbersome I see a single engined Chinease fifth gen fighter arriving on the scence around 2020..

The resaon they will induct ONLY 500 J10 not more is because their immediate adversaries will be fielding superior jets

USN F18S/H F22 & F35
Japan F35 & F15
India SU30MKI & TYPHOON.
South Korea FSX fighter & F15K
Russia PAK FA & SU35

For this reason i see FAR MORE INVESTMENT on J20 & SINGLE ENGINED FIFTH GEN FIGHTER.
After 2018 AND 500 VANGUARDS... J10/FC20

Plans..

Su 30 mki vs F-16 block 52+ and Jf-17 Block 2
MMRCA Vs Fc-20
T-50 vs J2x

This is how i see acquiring planes. This is also why you won't see Fc-20 in large numbers unless MMRCA is officially ordered.

yea but j10b its an upgrade version like block 2 the image shows twin seater as j10b explain:help:

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

is this official spes:coffee:
i download image from a site but i m not sure about this
j10a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom