What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

If, in future, any Pakistani dares to deny their racism, I will fling these two posts in their face.

No racism at all. Pointing out the obvious. If an Australian Aborigine was impersonating and claiming to be a blue-eyed blonde Aryan German would that not be hilarious and ridiculous? So is a non-Persian/Balouchi/Pakistani claiming to be a Balouch who is blatantly not. Please don't tell me that Race is a social construct.

No racism at all. Pointing out the obvious. If an Australian Aborigine was impersonating and claiming to be a blue-eyed blonde Aryan German would that not be hilarious and ridiculous? So is a non-Persian/Balouchi/Pakistani claiming to be a Balouch who is blatantly not. Please don't tell me that Race is a social construct.

When you say that you are superior because your skin colour is paler, when you say that others are inferior because theirs is darker, when you mock the darkness of others, or their eyes for having an epicanthic fold, or their hair, for being different from black, or the colours of their eyes, you are being racist.

Every time you have mentioned the distinctiveness of the Pakistani from the Indian, you have based your stand on skin complexion.

Why are you using skin colour as a discriminant, and do you deny using it to prove that the superior Pakistani is different from the inferior darker people across the border?

You can clearly tell from their faces that most of them are not ethnic Baloch. I can say a few of them certainly are but the rest of them are clearly not. Some look life refugees from Africa, or Indian and at least one of them looks like an Afghan Hazara. If saying this makes me racist, then sure. But being able to differentiate characteristics of people is not racism though.

When you say that you are superior because your skin colour is paler, when you say that others are inferior because theirs is darker, when you mock the darkness of others, or their eyes for having an epicanthic fold, or their hair, for being different from black, or the colours of their eyes, you are being racist.

Every time you have mentioned the distinctiveness of the Pakistani from the Indian, you have based your stand on skin complexion.

Why are you using skin colour as a discriminant, and do you deny using it to prove that the superior Pakistani is different from the inferior darker people across the border?

I never said that Pakistanis are superior or inferior to anyone. I just stated the fact that Pakistanis are a distinct and different race of people to the vast majority of indians. The indian race and nation calls for the destruction of my race, my people and nation. So yes I am racist towards and hate indian people and their country.

Not at all surprised that hazaras and balouchs and sindhis are protesting. See this...
https://www.dawn.com/news/1365033/where-should-hazaras-go

It would help if REAL Balouchis start protesting. Not poor parodies of them.

I never said that Pakistanis are superior or inferior to anyone. I just stated the fact that Pakistanis are a distinct and different race of people to the vast majority of indians. The indian race and nation calls for the destruction of my race, my people and nation. So yes I am racist towards and hate indian people and their country.

It would help if REAL Balouchis start protesting. Not poor parodies of them.
Did you read the article? They are not allowed to protest in Pakistan. Attackers entered Pakistani army cantt and were given shelter. How many hazaras are left in Pakistan? Do you consider them Pakistani?

You can clearly tell from their faces that most of them are not ethnic Baloch. I can say a few of them certainly are but the rest of them are clearly not. Some look life refugees from Africa, or Indian and at least one of them looks like an Afghan Hazara. If saying this makes me racist, then sure. But being able to differentiate characteristics of people is not racism though.

I think I spotted the Hazara too. Irfan Baloch had circled him as a Tamilian, but he's anything but. He is a Hazara, I think.

And where did i say that dark skinned people are ugly? I was just refering to the cheal shitty southies your govt used to represent my people!

Come back and talk to me when your b*lls hang down.

Last edited:
This is what the separatist movement has been reduced to. 15 south Indians protesting for a place they probably have never been to.

I think I spotted the Hazara too. Irfan Baloch had circled him as a Tamilian, but he's anything but. He is a Hazara, I think.

Isn't that a woman lol? She looks like Filipino or somewhere near there.

I was talking about #9 actually, first picture and the guy standing in shorts with the flag. He looks like a Hazara. Most likely from Afghanistan as a Pakistani Hazara will never stand with Baloch separatists.

EDIT: Anyways, it looks like the Baloch of the world have united against Pakistan. A real international coalition, we should be worried.

Isn't that a woman lol? She looks like Filipino or somewhere near there.

I was talking about #9 actually, first picture and the guy standing in shorts with the flag. He looks like a Hazara. Most likely from Afghanistan as a Pakistani Hazara will never stand with Baloch separatists.

EDIT: Anyways, it looks like the Baloch of the world haves united against Pakistan. A real international coalition, we should be worried.

:whistle:

You may be right.

This is what the separatist movement has been reduced to. 15 south Indians protesting for a place they probably have never been to.

POTM.........Bravo!.......Totally agree. The Balouch and Hazare movement is all but dead. So much so that it needs a dozen south indians to protest.......lol.....:lol:. This is ample proof that that the Balouch have been fully integrated into the very fabric of Pakistani society. In the West, FAR MORE sikhs protest for khalistan.

Back
Top Bottom