What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

So when did Balouchis who are one of the purest and most ancient Persian races all of sudden start to resemble south indians????????...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's like Somalians trying to imitate Aryan Germans!!!!!!!...................:lol:

upload_2017-10-22_17-3-9.png

So when did Balouchis who are one of the purest and most ancient Persian races all of sudden start to resemble south indians????????...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's like Somalians trying to imitate Aryan Germans!!!!!!!...................:lol:
well some Indians claim to be descendants of Germans and explain their symbol similarity with Swatsika

Insecurity on display in the thread is typical. Is there any other argument beside skin color of the protestors?

Baluchis are some of the most Aryan guys in the country lol.

Very few (if any) of them are this dark.

You wanted your western pak army to slaughter democratically elected government of Pakistan?

Yep, since they started a genocide on Western Pakistanis in the area.

What is Pakistani race?

Are you suggesting Jinnah and Iqbal were wrong to include BDesh in Pakistan?

Or race is superior to Ummah?

Let me know your opinion dear.

BD was at one point going to be a separate nation, but that idiot Mountbatten wouldn't allow it.

If, in future, any Pakistani dares to deny their racism, I will fling these two posts in their face.

Baluchis are some of the most Aryan guys in the country lol.

Very few (if any) of them are this dark.

I posted a picture in this thread, can you please clarify for me if he is a Baloch or not?

If, in future, any Pakistani dares to deny their racism, I will fling these two posts in their face.
Will be futile.

Even Makranis are better looking than these anna poorchilli indian actor!! Supa powa propoganda fails!

The world dosent buy Indias view on Balochistan, its just another attempt by Delhi to take the worlds attention away from Illegally indian occupied kashmir

Pakistanis are least racist according to survey conducted by organization of repute..
It's sad to know that you believe a third party survey more than what's before your eyes. Anyway I have nothing against you guys discrediting this protest, all I think is you guys could have done it more smartly than just reducing it to skin color.

That's not racism.

Racism would be saying dark people are inferior to light people.

We have dark Pakistanis for goodness sake!

I posted a picture in this thread, can you please clarify for me if he is a Baloch or not?

Will be futile.

Many things I do in life are futile. Standing by certain values that I have acquired, by choice, for example; standing by secularism, not the all-are-equal mistake of the Congress, but NO religion in administration and in public ceremonial; the equality of women; the right of children to have safe, well-nourished, educated childhoods; the human rights of all Indian citizens, including those who do not believe in India; honouring and respecting our eminent scientists, literatteurs, and cinema artistes, and sharply rebuking those who degrade either gender or social category or religion; the rights of workers; a number of things like this.

Most of it is clearly futile.

What do you propose? I give in and become a sly, disgruntled, cynical, cowardly recluse emerging from my self-imposed isolation to make an occasional pessimistic remark?

Back
Top Bottom