What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

The Germans are not Aryans. Aryan is not a race, it is a group of languages, among which German is one (as are many north Indian language).

Now can I say .......lol......lol.......lol........

Try to overcome these base feelings. Try to be a better human being. Don't keep holding up the weaknesses of others as excuses for your own shortcomings. Racists may be scum, but they don't have to take pride in it. :D

Very nice use of proverb. However, I still have an easy job; I don't have to do much, just keep reminding you of your own running away. You still remain a racist coward. :)

Okay, in case of Semantics, south indians impersonating the Balouch is like black Congolese claiming to be blue-eyed German blondes......lol......lol......lol........:lol:

Thats cuz you NOTHING to say now!!! You cant deny the fact your bharati boys hate their skin. Your randi rona about black and ugly is useless. I dont give an eff about a troll who argues about having more posts hence has more importance because you post nothing but bs and we have a life unlike you who sits in a call center to post bs all day on pdf. Say what you want because your done now.

Randi rona again !!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Except for the vulnerable who think they'll make it big with the other sex by becoming paler - and yes, in 1.3 billion, even a minute percentage is enough for unscrupulous manufacturers to exploit the market, and for mercenaries to lend themselves to these social evils - we don't spend our time obsessing about it. As the model in the advertisement shows, it is not that all Indians are dark; many of us are, many of us are not.

We range from the palest of hues, an alabaster shade in the north-east, to the darkest, a dark shade so intense as to appear almost blue. It is precisely among those sections that most resemble Pakistani fundamentalists and the socially and intellectually clouded, the conservatives who take pride in foreign extraction or in foreign elements in their ancestry, or the racially primitive who find nothing else to distinguish themselves from their hated and despised neighbours except the illusion that they are fairer, and therefore, in some strange manner, better, more superior.

It is amusing to see that it is the regressive, backward and primitive in both societies - both sets madly hating what they define as 'liberal' on both sides of the border - who most resemble each other. Including in the matter of skin colour!

<more>

Okay, in case of Semantics, south indians impersonating the Balouch is like black Congolese claiming to be blue-eyed German blondes......lol......lol......lol........:lol:

Isn't it interesting that you pick these examples, and give us some insight into the workings of your bigoted mind? I don't have to do anything, with every sentence you reveal the murk and grime inside.

I pity you.

Really.

Except for the vulnerable who think they'll make it big with the other sex by becoming paler - and yes, in 1.3 billion, even a minute percentage is enough for unscrupulous manufacturers to exploit the market, and for mercenaries to lend themselves to these social evils - we don't spend our time obsessing about it. As the model in the advertisement shows, it is not that all Indians are dark; many of us are, many of us are not.

We range from the palest of hues, an alabaster shade in the north-east, to the darkest, a dark shade so intense as to appear almost blue. It is precisely among those sections that most resemble Pakistani fundamentalists and the socially and intellectually clouded, the conservatives who take pride in foreign extraction or in foreign elements in their ancestry, or the racially primitive who find nothing else to distinguish themselves from their hated and despised neighbours except the illusion that they are fairer, and therefore, in some strange manner, better, more superior.

It is amusing to see that it is the regressive, backward and primitive in both societies - both sets madly hating what they define as 'liberal' on both sides of the border - who most resemble each other. Including in the matter of skin colour!

<more>

Isn't it interesting that you pick these examples, and give us some insight into the workings of your bigoted mind? I don't have to do anything, with every sentence you reveal the murk and grime inside.

I pity you.

Really.

You should actually pity those south indians trying to impersonate the Balouch. The appex of being ultra pathetic......lol.....:lol:

The Germans are not Aryans. Aryan is not a race, it is a group of languages, among which German is one (as are many north Indian language).

Now can I say .......lol......lol.......lol........

Try to overcome these base feelings. Try to be a better human being. Don't keep holding up the weaknesses of others as excuses for your own shortcomings. You may be scum, but you don't have to take pride in it. :D

Pakistanforever is just exposing your poor South Indians Tamils pretending to be a Pakistani ethnic group lol

Back
Top Bottom