What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

That kind of coarse insult does not help you to suppress your blatant racism. Whether they are paid south Indians or not, your foul language was against Indians, and it was against the colour of their skins, not against their participation, not against their allegedly being south Indians supporting the Baloch cause. Whether paid south Indians or unpaid south Indians, I repeat, your gutter language was against their skin colour.

That is why it is racist, and using the key phrases 'randi rona' to summon other Green bhakts fools nobody.

You remain a racist.

With great respect, I am not your friend. I happen to be a member of the same forum. I have friends here; you are not one of them. I owe you respect, not friendship; you are free to give me respect or to insult me, but not to presume to be my friend.

Dravidians being by definition ugly?

What else is racism?

Please read the comments of your 'friends'. They are purely racist. They start by saying that the protesters are not Baloch. They go on to say that they cannot be Baloch, because of their physical characteristics. So far, there is nothing objectionable.

But they go on to say that black skin is ugly and despicable, that their faces show that they are ugly Dravidians.

How does that sit with the principles of Islam that you are so ready to push in my face? If those principles are important to you, do they permit you to divide mankind on the basis of skin colour and how their faces look to you?

You should instruct your 'friends', and not cover for them.

Excellent. Very high-minded and noble. Now please answer me: does saying that south Indians are dark-complexioned and ugly go fundamentally with or against Islamic beliefs? If against, what have you done or written to chasten those who are writing these things?

Or are you, like them, a hypocrite, wearing your religious beliefs on your sleeves, but not practising them?

I found it funny when the Soviets used it as a negotiating principle, I find it funny when the ladies use it to devastating effect on us poor married slaves.

Meray daal khor, short aur badsurat indian friend itna ghussay na ho! And no one is degrading or insulting your kind even though you people dont deserve resoecy.people here are merely pointing to the fact that you used oranges to show apples and that too ugly rotten oranges.how wpuld you or your kind feel i we used baboon to represent you?

Ps: not racist.

it seems the whole world is protesting to free Baluchistan except the Balochis them self who loves Pakistan:lol::enjoy:

Meray daal khor, short aur badsurat indian friend itna ghussay na ho! And no one is degrading or insulting your kind even though you people dont deserve resoecy.people here are merely pointing to the fact that you used oranges to show apples and that too ugly rotten oranges.how wpuld you or your kind feel i we used baboon to represent you?

Ps: not racist.

Has delicacy or tact or good manners ever inhibited you when you address us? Don't you call us baniyas? Don't you call us Ganga swine? And short and ill-favoured though we are, by your Adonis-like standards, we still beat you everywhere that we need to beat you. Shall I count the ways? Or shall we cut it short and just look at the latest British report on which community does how well or how badly in things that matter, like educational results?

Your choice.

It is a pity that after using racist insults, you realised the implications too late and have been backtracking from that time onwards. Not only racists, but moral cowards as well. Not all of you, those who used the racist slurs and then backed off in fourth gear.

it seems the whole world is protesting to free Baluchistan except the Balochis them self who loves Pakistan:lol::enjoy:

And apparently you love them right back :p:

Has delicacy or tact or good manners ever inhibited you when you address us? Don't you call us baniyas? Don't you call us Ganga swine? And short and ill-favoured though we are, by your Adonis-like standards, we still beat you everywhere that we need to beat you. Shall I count the ways? Or shall we cut it short and just look at the latest British report on which community does how well or how badly in things that matter, like educational results?

Your choice.

It is a pity that after using racist insults, you realised the implications too late and have been backtracking from that time onwards. Not only racists, but moral cowards as well. Not all of you, those who used the racist slurs and then backed off in fourth gear.

And apparently you love them right back :p:

meray ugly short daal khor friend!

what with the insecurity! no Pakistani used racist or derogatory words for your kind! we are just stating facts! we are calling orange an orange and not apple!

Bit contradictory, isn't it?

YOUR remarks are actually all right, because it is we who think fair skin is superior to dark. It is because we hate ourselves that your offensive remarks appear offensive; apparently, we don't like to be reminded of our condition by outsiders.

The fallacy quickly appears if one asks the question: if dark skin is an Indian bugbear, and Indians hate to be thought to be dark, what makes Pakistanis talk about it? Unless you also feel that this is something to be ashamed about?

Do you get it? Or are you going to continue in your dense bumbling through one half-understood excuse after another?

And are you trying to buy yourself some shelter from stinging criticism as a racist by whining that it is not a genuine accusation, one that you fear inside your tiny little heart and want to avoid, but randi rona? It doesn't work after people figure out that you react to that accusation, and try to do everything to wriggle out of being shown to be racist.

Pathetic.

If you want to insult, but don't like the consequences, just put it in Urdu script. Nobody will figure out that you are both a racist as well as a coward.

Tu kala aur badsurat hai toh is main mera kya kasoor hai? Main toh sirf tujha kala aur badsurat bolta hu toh tera randi rona shoro hojata and what consequences are you talking about? Your people hate your skin color and you accept that reality and when i point it out to you all of sudden it becomes an insult to you? Why dont you make your mind if you are racists to your own skin cOlor or to those who point out your pathetic hypocrisy.

Either way Indian people hate their skin color and i dont give an eff if you think its racism or insult if we expose your filthy nature regarding your own skin color.

Tu kala aur badsurat hai toh is main mera kya kasoor hai? Main toh sirf tujha kala aur badsurat bolta hu toh tera randi rona shoro hojata and what consequences are you talking about? Your people hate your skin color and you accept that reality and when i point it out to you all of sudden it becomes an insult to you? Why dont you make your mind if you are racists to your own skin cOlor or to those who point out your pathetic hypocrisy.

Either way Indian people hate their skin color and i dont give an eff if you think its racism or insult if we expose your filthy nature regarding your own skin color.

It's nice to see your guilt and your embarrassed seeking of shelter. What you have said you have said, and unsaying it, or desperately putting different twists on it doesn't help you.

From now on you will be known as the racist who chickened out.

yeah we do and we dont indian certificate for that.....I have even few Baloch BFs:P

No wonder you stand up for them! :D

It's nice to see your guilt and your embarrassed seeking of shelter. What you have said you have said, and unsaying it, or desperately putting different twists on it doesn't help you.

From now on you will be known as the racist who chickened out.

No wonder you stand up for them! :D

This is what a bollywood style randi rona looks like:omghaha:

Im happy to be a racist but you cant change the fact that you indians hate your skin color ... bloody hypocrites

You may call me FFT; we've known each other for so long.

Really?? Your not going to pull the " i have more post than you hence im more important on pdf " wala randi rona this time?

We all know your nothing but gutter crap. Now take a hike bharati troll

Really?? Your not going to pull the " i have more post than you hence im more important on pdf " wala randi rona this time?

We all know your nothing but gutter crap. Now take a hike bharati troll

Gutter crap, yes, but racist coward, no.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gutter crap, yes, but racist coward, no.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Racist ?? Because bharatis hate their skin color!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

IMG_3342.JPG

No randi rona :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom