What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

Did you read the article? They are not allowed to protest in Pakistan. Attackers entered Pakistani army cantt and were given shelter. How many hazaras are left in Pakistan? Do you consider them Pakistani?

Then why not protest in the West outside the Pakistani embassies like the fake Balouchi are doing in the OP?

Thank you very much.

We're also black, short, and eat daal. I make a free gift of these to you. Have fun.
Well being black is not bad or being short or eating daal! But being indian is worst my friend!

Insecurity on display in the thread is typical. Is there any other argument beside skin color of the protestors?

Their physical aesthetics are axiomatic they don't even relate to Baluchis, look at their ugly faces it is written all over their faces they are Darvadians. :lol:

You didn't say that; you said:

Bharatis getting angry and calling us racist when you call them black and ugly

I understand your guilt and your need to quickly backtrack, to pretend that you were saying something else, but what you intended was low and bigoted, totally racist. Nothing to :omghaha: about unless you have the mentality and upbringing of a white redneck.

Tu paideshi pagal hai ya koi course kiya hai?

Obviously those so called balouchs are paid south indians and when we call them black and ugly tera randi rona shoroo

When you say that you are superior because your skin colour is paler, when you say that others are inferior because theirs is darker, when you mock the darkness of others, or their eyes for having an epicanthic fold, or their hair, for being different from black, or the colours of their eyes, you are being racist.

Every time you have mentioned the distinctiveness of the Pakistani from the Indian, you have based your stand on skin complexion.

Why are you using skin colour as a discriminant, and do you deny using it to prove that the superior Pakistani is different from the inferior darker people across the border?

Nobody Is Saying That Someone Is Superior Because Of White Skin and Inferior Because Of Black Skin.The Point Is That The People Who Are Protesting This So Called "Oppression" Are Not Baloch At All.How Is That Hard To Understand.

I Have Personally Come Across Some of These Fake Baloch Protests The Moment You Utter A Few Words Of Balochi They Are Given Away

It's sad to know that you believe a third party survey more than what's before your eyes. Anyway I have nothing against you guys discrediting this protest, all I think is you guys could have done it more smartly than just reducing it to skin color.

Saying That We People Of Balochistan Do Not Have Dark Complexion Like South Indians Does Not Have To Mean That We Are "Superior".Such Things Fundamentally Go Against Islamic Beliefs

Didn't knew Pakistan was giving visa to "Zabonga donga of Uganda Baloch" to protest on behalf of missing Baloch people in Pakistan?
tft-42-p-2-b.jpg

The Man Whose Picture You Had Shown Is Lala Qadeer And His Son Was A Member of BLA Killed During An Encounter With Security Forces.But He Presents It As If His Son Was A "Missing Person".

And He Is From The Regi Tribe Which Mostly Resides in Iran(Leader of Jundullah Abdulmaalik Regi Was Executed in Iran).

And As For Dark Complexion Chances Are He May Have Makrani Ancestry On One ide Of His Familiy.

As For Those Fake Baloch Protests,It's Not Just About Skin Tone It's Also Facial Features They Don't Look Baloch By Any Stretch Of The Imagination

Last edited:
Tu paideshi pagal hai ya koi course kiya hai?

Obviously those so called balouchs are paid south indians and when we call them black and ugly tera randi rona shoroo

That kind of coarse insult does not help you to suppress your blatant racism. Whether they are paid south Indians or not, your foul language was against Indians, and it was against the colour of their skins, not against their participation, not against their allegedly being south Indians supporting the Baloch cause. Whether paid south Indians or unpaid south Indians, I repeat, your gutter language was against their skin colour.

That is why it is racist, and using the key phrases 'randi rona' to summon other Green bhakts fools nobody.

You remain a racist.

Well being black is not bad or being short or eating daal! But being indian is worst my friend!

With great respect, I am not your friend. I happen to be a member of the same forum. I have friends here; you are not one of them. I owe you respect, not friendship; you are free to give me respect or to insult me, but not to presume to be my friend.

Their physical aesthetics are axiomatic they don't even relate to Baluchis, look at their ugly faces it is written all over their faces they are Darvadians. :lol:

Dravidians being by definition ugly?

What else is racism?

Nobody Is Saying That Someone Is Superior Because Of White Skin and Inferior Because Of Black Skin.The Point Is That The People Who Are Protesting This So Called "Oppression" Are Not Baloch At All.How Is That Hard To Understand.

I Have Personally Come Across Some of These Fake Baloch Protests The Moment You Utter A Few Words Of Balochi They Are Given Away

Please read the comments of your 'friends'. They are purely racist. They start by saying that the protesters are not Baloch. They go on to say that they cannot be Baloch, because of their physical characteristics. So far, there is nothing objectionable.

But they go on to say that black skin is ugly and despicable, that their faces show that they are ugly Dravidians.

How does that sit with the principles of Islam that you are so ready to push in my face? If those principles are important to you, do they permit you to divide mankind on the basis of skin colour and how their faces look to you?

You should instruct your 'friends', and not cover for them.

Saying That We People Of Balochistan Do Not Have Dark Complexion Like South Indians Does Not Have To Mean That We Are "Superior".Such Things Fundamentally Go Against Islamic Beliefs

Excellent. Very high-minded and noble. Now please answer me: does saying that south Indians are dark-complexioned and ugly go fundamentally with or against Islamic beliefs? If against, what have you done or written to chasten those who are writing these things?

Or are you, like them, a hypocrite, wearing your religious beliefs on your sleeves, but not practising them?

The Man Whose Picture You Had Shown Is Lala Qadeer And His Son Was A Member of BLA Killed During An Encounter With Security Forces.But He Presents It As If His Son Was A "Missing Person"

lol that sounds similar to what my wife says to me " Your money is my money, my money is my money"

I found it funny when the Soviets used it as a negotiating principle, I find it funny when the ladies use it to devastating effect on us poor married slaves.

Please read the comments of your 'friends'. They are purely racist. They start by saying that the protesters are not Baloch. They go on to say that they cannot be Baloch, because of their physical characteristics. So far, there is nothing objectionable.

But they go on to say that black skin is ugly and despicable, that their faces show that they are ugly Dravidians.

How does that sit with the principles of Islam that you are so ready to push in my face? If those principles are important to you, do they permit you to divide mankind on the basis of skin colour and how their faces look to you?

Excellent. Very high-minded and noble. Now please answer me: does saying that south Indians are dark-complexioned and ugly go fundamentally with or against Islamic beliefs? If against, what have you done or written to chasten those who are writing these things?

Or are you, like them, a hypocrite, wearing your religious beliefs on your sleeves, but not practising them?

I Can't Speak For Anyone Else.It Is Obvious That During Troll Fights When Most Of Your Countryman Act High and Mighty Some Coarse Words Would Also Be Expected From My Side of The Border.

Calling Someone Ugly Because Of Skin Colour Is Fundamentally Un-Islamic.The Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him) Said During His Last Hajj Sermon That No Black Has Got Any Superiority Over Any White And No White Has Got Any Superiority Over Any Black No Arab Has Got Any Superiority over Any Ajami(Non Arab) and No Ajami Has Got Any Superiority Over Any Arab.The Only Standard Of Superiority Is Taqwa(Piety)

I Can't Speak For Anyone Else.It Is Obvious That During Troll Fights When Most Of Your Countryman Act High and Mighty Some Coarse Words Would Also Be Expected From My Side of The Border.

Calling Someone Ugly Because Of Skin Colour Is Fundamentally Un-Islamic.The Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him) Said During His Last Hajj Sermon That No Black Has Got Any Superiority Over Any White And No White Has Got Any Superiority Over Any Black No Arab Has Got Any Superiority over Any Ajami(Non Arab) and No Ajami Has Got Any Superiority Over Any Arab.The Only Standard Of Superiority Is Taqwa(Piety)

I am precisely pointing out that coarse words are being used and dark skin is being cursed. And if you can show me, either high and mighty acting by any Indian on this thread, or any such behaviour on my side, I will immediately deal with it.

That kind of coarse insult does not help you to suppress your blatant racism. Whether they are paid south Indians or not, your foul language was against Indians, and it was against the colour of their skins, not against their participation, not against their allegedly being south Indians supporting the Baloch cause. Whether paid south Indians or unpaid south Indians, I repeat, your gutter language was against their skin colour.

That is why it is racist, and using the key phrases 'randi rona' to summon other Green bhakts fools nobody.

You remain a racist.

With great respect, I am not your friend. I happen to be a member of the same forum. I have friends here; you are not one of them. I owe you respect, not friendship; you are free to give me respect or to insult me, but not to presume to be my friend.

Dravidians being by definition ugly?

What else is racism?

I found it funny when the Soviets used it as a negotiating principle, I find it funny when the ladies use it to devastating effect on us poor married slaves.

Hahahahaha bharati trolls randi rona for calling south indians black and ugly.

If i am racist because i only say you guys are black and ugly than the biggest racist people are your own countrymen who perfer white skin and introduce cosmetic creams like fair and lovely. Gora rang is an indian dream. You people hate your skin color and call us racists. This is nothing but randi rona from high level trolls like yourself

Hahahahaha bharati trolls randi rona for calling south indians black and ugly.

If i am racist because i only say you guys are black and ugly than the biggest racist people are your own countrymen who perfer white skin and introduce cosmetic creams like fair and lovely. Gora rang is an indian dream. You people hate your skin color and call us racists. This is nothing but randi rona from high level trolls like yourself

Bit contradictory, isn't it?

YOUR remarks are actually all right, because it is we who think fair skin is superior to dark. It is because we hate ourselves that your offensive remarks appear offensive; apparently, we don't like to be reminded of our condition by outsiders.

The fallacy quickly appears if one asks the question: if dark skin is an Indian bugbear, and Indians hate to be thought to be dark, what makes Pakistanis talk about it? Unless you also feel that this is something to be ashamed about?

Do you get it? Or are you going to continue in your dense bumbling through one half-understood excuse after another?

And are you trying to buy yourself some shelter from stinging criticism as a racist by whining that it is not a genuine accusation, one that you fear inside your tiny little heart and want to avoid, but randi rona? It doesn't work after people figure out that you react to that accusation, and try to do everything to wriggle out of being shown to be racist.

Pathetic.

If you want to insult, but don't like the consequences, just put it in Urdu script. Nobody will figure out that you are both a racist as well as a coward.

Back
Top Bottom