What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

How many local Nisa owned corner shops had to shut down for the day for these actors to play their role !

He's no racist coward. He's mercenary, and nothing wrong with that. When he is bought, he stays bought. Unlike the racist coward, who makes racist remarks and then retreats headlong when collared. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Nothing wrong in being a racist.

How many local Nisa owned corner shops had to shut down for the day for these actors to play their role !

More importantly when in the last 2 years did the Balouch transform from being one of the purest and oldest Persian races to becoming south indians? Have they been drinking radioactive contaminated water?

I am precisely pointing out that coarse words are being used and dark skin is being cursed. And if you can show me, either high and mighty acting by any Indian on this thread, or any such behaviour on my side, I will immediately deal with it.

The Very Fact That Indians Are Impersonating Baloch People And Hurling Slander At Pakistan(While Conveniently Ignoring What Their Army Does In Their Own Country) Pretty Much Fits The Definition of Acting High and Mighty

Nothing wrong in being a racist.

Now why would your reaction surprise anybody?

More importantly when in the last 2 years did the Balouch transform from being one of the purest and oldest Persian races to becoming south indians? Have they been drinking radioactive contaminated water?

And, of course, this is more important than racism.

Do the Brits around you know about your views on racism? Or don't any of them talk to you?

Not even your ugly skin whitening Bollywood stars can come close to looking like the baluchis . There dna has nothing to do with you Indians they neither look you or share your rubbish culture

The Very Fact That Indians Are Impersonating Baloch People And Hurling Slander At Pakistan(While Conveniently Ignoring What Their Army Does In Their Own Country) Pretty Much Fits The Definition of Acting High and Mighty

LOL. Don't know how to use a dictionary, is it? Need some help?

noun
(used with a plural verb) persons who are members of or identify withthe higher social strata of society, especially those who are powerfulor arrogant (usually preceded by the).
adverb
in a self-important, grandiose, or arrogant manner: They talk highand mighty, but they owe everyone in town.
Now don't go getting all high and mighty on me.

Next time, use words and phrases that you understand.

432210890_c49a521593.jpg

Since you seem to know all about these, why don't you run a survey?

LOL. Don't know how to use a dictionary, is it? Need some help?

noun
(used with a plural verb) persons who are members of or identify withthe higher social strata of society, especially those who are powerfulor arrogant (usually preceded by the).
adverb
in a self-important, grandiose, or arrogant manner: They talk highand mighty, but they owe everyone in town.
Now don't go getting all high and mighty on me.

Next time, use words and phrases that you understand.

432210890_c49a521593.jpg

Since you seem to know all about these, why don't you run a survey?

See Now You're Acting High and Mighty:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you describe someone as high and mighty, you disapprove of them because they consider themselves to be very important and are confident that they are always right.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/high-and-mighty

Changed goalposts? Not a problem! You can certainly go even further. If you can't win at cricket, switch to hockey.

But I'm really hurt and offended; you mean I'm not very important - very, VERY important - nor am I always right? That stings! Maybe you didn't see what you'd written?

You Are Just Another Indians On PDF Nothing More Nothing Less:-)

Not even your ugly skin whitening Bollywood stars can come close to looking like the baluchis . There dna has nothing to do with you Indians they neither look you or share your rubbish culture

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!.........South indians impersonating the Balouch is like a native of the Congo claiming to be an Aryan German.......lol......lol.......lol........:lol:

Now why would your reaction surprise anybody?

And, of course, this is more important than racism.

Do the Brits around you know about your views on racism? Or don't any of them talk to you?

Most people ARE racist. It's just that they don't publicly air their views.

He's no racist coward. He's mercenary, and nothing wrong with that. When he is bought, he stays bought. Unlike the racist coward, who makes racist remarks and then retreats headlong when collared. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

IMG_3342.JPG

Enami " FAIR AND HANDSOME" < bharati products for bharati men, even these companies know bharatis hate their skin color and are black and ugly hence bring products like fair and handsome . Racist to their own skin :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
No randi rona on this product??

But when we say bharatis are black and ugly ..randi rona shoro :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

As they say in india" beta tum karo to chamatkar hum karen to balatkar" :meeting:

Last edited:
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!.........South indians impersonating the Balouch is like a native of the Congo claiming to be an Aryan German.......lol......lol.......lol........

The Germans are not Aryans. Aryan is not a race, it is a group of languages, among which German is one (as are many north Indian language).

Now can I say .......lol......lol.......lol........

Most people ARE racist. It's just that they don't publicly air their views.

Try to overcome these base feelings. Try to be a better human being. Don't keep holding up the weaknesses of others as excuses for your own shortcomings. Racists may be scum, but they don't have to take pride in it. :D

View attachment 432989

Enami " FAIR AND HANDSOME" < bharati products for bharati men, even these companies know bharatis hate their skin color and are black and ugly hence bring products like fair and handsome . Racist to their own skin :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
No randi rona on this product??

But when we say bharatis are black and ugly ..randi rona shoro :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

As they say in india" beta tum karo to chamatkar hum karen to balatkar" :meeting:

Very nice use of proverb. However, I still have an easy job; I don't have to do much, just keep reminding you of your own running away. You still remain a racist coward. :)

The Germans are not Aryans. Aryan is not a race, it is a group of languages, among which German is one (as are many north Indian language).

Now can I say .......lol......lol.......lol........

Try to overcome these base feelings. Try to be a better human being. Don't keep holding up the weaknesses of others as excuses for your own shortcomings. Racists may be scum, but they don't have to take pride in it. :D

Very nice use of proverb. However, I still have an easy job; I don't have to do much, just keep reminding you of your own running away. You still remain a racist coward. :)

Thats cuz you NOTHING to say now!!! You cant deny the fact your bharati boys hate their skin. Your randi rona about black and ugly is useless. I dont give an eff about a troll who argues about having more posts hence has more importance because you post nothing but bs and we have a life unlike you who sits in a call center to post bs all day on pdf. Say what you want because your done now.

Very disheartening.

View attachment 432982

Very, very disheartening.

Randi rona again !!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom