What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

Read UN report on 1971 BDesh and figure out how many refugee pour into India and what it was costing to us to sustain them.

You wanted your western pak army to slaughter democratically elected government of Pakistan?

Figure out? 10 million; it's a public documented figure. And that was weak, ineffective Gandhian India, kicked around by a virile amalgam of all that was martial about the sub-continent. We took them in, looked after them and then helped them to get their own land back from the invaders.

Figure out? 10 million; it's a public documented figure. And that was weak, ineffective Gandhian India, kicked around by a virile amalgam of all that was martial about the sub-continent. We took them in, looked after them and then helped them to get their own land back from the invaders.

Looking at the ignorance most patriotic Pakistanis displays on 71: the traitorous image of Bengalis, it would have done no harm had he gone through UN 1972 report or Hamoodur Rahman Commission to figure out those numbers. He would have been more enlightened on number of accounts. :)

Make them work Joe, make them work.

Akhand Bharat

Yuck.

A joke is a joke, let's not take it too far.

Looking at the ignorance most patriotic Pakistanis displays on 71: the traitorous image of Bengalis, it would have done no harm had he gone through UN 1972 report or Hamoodur Rahman Commission to figure out those numbers. He would have been more enlightened on number of accounts. :)

Make them work Joe, make them work.

I land up doing most of the work.
upload_2017-10-22_19-2-1.jpeg

This logic is a bit un-fair..Otherwise Pakistan should have invaded Afghanistan..Bangladesh should invade Mayammar..Turkey will go for Syria and the list will go on..

This logic is a bit un-fair..Otherwise Pakistan should have invaded Afghanistan..Bangladesh should invade Mayammar..Turkey will go for Syria and the list will go on..

To be honest, Pakistan did invade Afghanistan, but by proxy; I really feel Bangladesh should stop the ethnic cleansing of the Rohingya now, right now, by force if necessary; Turkey is already in Syria. More on this later, as it sounds like cynical realpolitik, but isn't. An indicative gesture: Ruanda-Urundi and the inaction of the world.

To be honest, Pakistan did invade Afghanistan, but by proxy; I really feel Bangladesh should stop the ethnic cleansing of the Rohingya now, right now, by force if necessary; Turkey is already in Syria. More on this later, as it sounds like cynical realpolitik, but isn't. An indicative gesture: Ruanda-Urundi and the inaction of the world.
No sir, USSR invade Afghanistan and Pakistan did support some groups but did not BREAK AFGHANISTAN.and ask refugees to take some newly carve out country.Turkey doesn't have intention to break Syria..What india did was something out of her will and intentions..and i don't blame India as they took advantage of situation..

The only unfair part in his post is "get their own land back". In-fact we failed. BDeshi bengalis should have been ruling the whole Pakistan legally, we could help them in getting less than half.

Pardon me for being cheeky in my response on your expense. Could not resist trolling here. :)

Rest is well answered by @Joe Shearer

No sir, USSR invade Afghanistan and Pakistan did support some groups but did not BREAK AFGHANISTAN.and ask refugees to take some newly carve out country.Turkey doesn't have intention to break Syria..What india did was something out of her will and intentions..and i don't blame India as they took advantage of situation..

Wrong analogy dear. There were no Afghanis slaughtering their democratically elected government and its followers. There was no internal feud. You took refuge to help yours and US cause. No charity here or elsewhere.

However, you did supported groups enslaving whole of Afghanistan imposing their tribal laws and inhumanity on common Afghanis.

Truth to tell, at that time, as a young Bengali, I was hysterical when Indira Gandhi finally uncollared the Indian Army. Now, in retrospect, I wonder if it could have been done differently.This is not a discussion that leaves me totally comfortable; there are other, better topics where I feel far more comfortable with our position.

The only unfair part in his post is "get their own land back". In-fact we failed. BDeshi bengalis should have been ruling the whole Pakistan legally, we could help them in getting less than half.

Pardon me for being cheeky in my response on your expense. Could not resist trolling here. :)

Wrong analogy dear. There were no Afghanis slaughtering their democratically elected government and its followers. There was no internal feud. You took refuge to help your and US cause. No charity here or elsewhere.

However, you did supported groups enslaving whole of Afghanistan imposing their tribal laws and inhumanity on common Afghanis.

bangladesh is 6× smaller than Pakistan in terms of land area so I don't know where you are getting that "half" figure from. Since when did 1/2 = 1/6?

Truth to tell, at that time, as a young Bengali, I was hysterical when Indira Gandhi finally uncollared the Indian Army. Now, in retrospect, I wonder if it could have been done differently.This is not a discussion that leaves me totally comfortable; there are other, better topics where I feel far more comfortable with our position.
I agree an insider Young one is still alive some how some where..

Wrong analogy dear. There were no Afghanis slaughtering their democratically elected government and its followers. There was no internal feud. You took refuge to help yours and US cause. No charity here or elsewhere.

1) Lol i mean you are mistaken...Do you seriously believe the Pakistan on other front would have surrender ?Battle field , supply line and situation at ground were totally opposite in that wing..

2) Please seriously read something on Soviet invasion of Afghanistan..Civil war before that and after that ...No of casualties and absence of US in initially year of war..Problem is for most of the Indians Afghanistan history end and start with Taliban

bangladesh is 6× smaller than Pakistan in terms of land area so I don't know where you are getting that "half" figure from. Since when did 1/2 = 1/6?

Read my post again Sir, it says less than half. If my maths is correct, 1/6 < 1/2.

But that 1/6 land in mass term won the right to rule the whole Pakistan.

Read my post again Sir, it says less than half. If my maths is correct, 1/6 < 1/2.

But that 1/6 land in mass term won the right to rule the whole Pakistan.

Not quite. They got their nation for their race and we got ours. Simple as. Same reason why Pakistan was created from the British Raj.

Back
Top Bottom