What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

1) Lol i mean you are mistaken...Do you seriously believe the Pakistan on other front would have surrender ?Battle field , supply line and situation at ground were totally opposite in that wing..

The Pakistan on other front chose not to open front in response to Indian aggression on eastern wing.

I, sir, consider this as surrender.

2) Please seriously read something on Soviet invasion of Afghanistan..Civil war before that and after that ...No of casualties and absent of US in initially couple of years..Problem is for most of the Indians Afghanistan history end and start with Taliban

Would love to be educated by you, an instance of democratically elected government in afghanistan being slaughtered by other afghani groups and Pakistan being blamed for supporting the victims. However the reverse is true, sadly.

Not quite. They got their nation for their race and we got ours. Simple as. Same reason why Pakistan was created from the British Raj.

What is Pakistani race?

Are you suggesting Jinnah and Iqbal were wrong to include BDesh in Pakistan?

Or race is superior to Ummah?

Let me know your opinion dear.

The Pakistan on other front chose not to open front in response to Indian aggression on eastern wing.

I, sir, consider this as surrender.

Would love to be educated by you, an instance of democratically elected government in afghanistan being slaughtered by other afghani groups and Pakistan being blamed for supporting the victims. However the reverse is true, sadly.

What is Pakistani race?

Are you suggesting Jinnah and Iqbal were wrong to include BDesh in Pakistan?

Or race is superior to Ummah?

Let me know your opinion dear.

The people of Pakistan are of a distinct and seperate race to the people of bangladesh and india. The concept of Ummah can ONLY exist when ALL Muslims call for it. As of now that is not the case therefore it is of no matter or concern.

The people of Pakistan are of a distinct and seperate race to the people of bangladesh and india. The concept of Ummah can ONLY exist when ALL Muslims call for it. As of now that is not the case therefore it is of no matter or concern.

Musalman is binded by Quran, even if the other chose not to follow it. In my limited knowledge of Quran, never a race superceded the ummah or mulim brotherhood. Had this been the case Prophet would have never succeeded in resolving tribal conflicts prevailing that era.

You know you have not been honest in your answer and have been very selective in what to answer and what to not.

Lets not discuss it anymore.

They are the paid extras i guess

On the contrary, he, for one, might have been perfectly in earnest, perhaps one of the few to be so, considering the location and the kind of protest.

Bharatis getting angry and calling us racist when you call them black and ugly :rofl::rofl:

What's so funny? Isn't it an ugly racist thing to do?

22519661_1357363241042523_7742095783946348491_n.jpg

Zabonga donga of Uganda Baloch ;) also protesting Oppression in Balochistan. Look at the Black baloch :lol:

22552538_1357435154368665_803104383802219858_n.jpg
lol they could have brought some Indian Punjabis to pass for Baloch.

On the contrary, he, for one, might have been perfectly in earnest, perhaps one of the few to be so, considering the location and the kind of protest.

What's so funny? Isn't it an ugly racist thing to do?

Thats suppose to be for those black and ugly balochs..why are you bharatis getting angry?

Dil par lag rahi hai kya?:omghaha:

Well with the whole asylum seeker thing going on him being a hired protester is not a totally flawed argument here plus with all the other protesters looking like Afghans (they mainly have Hazara features who btw are flocking to EU in the thousands) i think we can make a connection here

Thats suppose to be for those black and ugly balochs..why are you bharatis getting angry?

Dil par lag rahi hai kya?:omghaha:

You didn't say that; you said:

Bharatis getting angry and calling us racist when you call them black and ugly

I understand your guilt and your need to quickly backtrack, to pretend that you were saying something else, but what you intended was low and bigoted, totally racist. Nothing to :omghaha: about unless you have the mentality and upbringing of a white redneck.

Last edited:
they are not Negroes
they are south Indians

So when did Balouchis who are one of the purest and most ancient Persian races all of sudden start to resemble south indians????????...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So when did Balouchis who are one of the purest and most ancient Persian races all of sudden start to resemble south indians????????...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's like Somalians trying to imitate Aryan Germans!!!!!!!...................:lol:

Back
Top Bottom