What's new

CH-4 Chinese UCAV Arrives in Pakistan for Army

I think China will send a production line.
Americans must be very angry about this.What a moneymaker drones are before.But the Chinese sold it for the price of cabbage. The money is not easy to earn.

Last edited:
the CH-4 is less capable.
Chinese arms salesman:
This platform we have here is an older model and not as good as the—

Pakistan Army:
1610994783558.png

No faith in the PAC UCAV?
Perhaps, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's also a result of siloed planning. The PN seems to have ordered CH-4s as well.

If you gentlemen are referring to MALE UAV, then it is still in Prototype mode as we already know, ground tests done, further/newer prototype about to be made incorporating feed back from the precious one. Being a totally indigenous effort (apart from engine I bet), it took time as @JamD & I discussed it before.

In my opinion, "The operational need & demand put pressure on already low UAV resource (at times caused precious mission objectives to not being attained), which resulted in decision making form Higher ups to procure UAVs, as PAC MALE UAV was no where near production at the time & is still in prototype".

Undisclosed number also ordered for CPEC security. Few site claim around 40.
Why not use Falcos which on this thread is being claimed not used... you have TOT so make em here.. 🤔
Sir ji ... Malik James Bond ka pass ha aik aysa wala ... or Dubai police is buying too .. ... vesa kabhi kabhi drone bhi thaak jata haa ... inkari ho jata ha urna sa...

View attachment 708081
These are cool but simple to make not complex at all bahi..
the CH-4 is less capable.

That's indeed the most interesting part especially since it was already reported that Pakistan will get Wing Loong II UAVs.
Source under your post says CH4 is better...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom