What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Dostum bana Tango 1 Never Dies ve Para-Kros 2005 olaylarını kanıtlayabilir misin?
Dude,can you prove me "Tango 1 Never Dies and Para-Kros 2005" events?

I don't know about Para-Kor 2005.

But "Tango 1 Never Dies" is real.

mxZ6cLg.jpg

images

It has been also reported in newspapers.
images

I don't know about Para-Kor 2005.

But "Tango 1 Never Dies" is real.

mxZ6cLg.jpg

images

It has been also reported in newspapers.
images
Para Kros-2005 is the championship which everyone say "Bordo Bereliler become first.",but there are no sources about it without Turkish.
About this "Tango 1 Never Dies" have Turkish articles.I cannot see anything about this in English.
Greeks saying this is a lie,and I cannot prove this.They are saying they shooted F-22 in Red Flag,but there is no F-22 in Red Flag 2008 :).
But also,Tango 1 Never Dies seens like it,without prove.

Para Kros-2005 is the championship which everyone say "Bordo Bereliler become first.",but there are no sources about it without Turkish.
About this "Tango 1 Never Dies" have Turkish articles.I cannot see anything about this in English.
Greeks saying this is a lie,and I cannot prove this.They are saying they shooted F-22 in Red Flag,but there is no F-22 in Red Flag 2008 :).
Well, proof is above.... and i don't care what malakas says about us. :lol:

Ha :).
What do you think about greek pilots?Are they better then us?

Mate, there are two answers to this question.

1-) As a nationalist, i would say "TuAF rocks, HAF sucks."
2-) As a realistic person i would say;
We would need to evaluate operational capabilities, experience, training, their scores on international exercises and decide on which one is better. However i'm not knowledgeable and resourceful to do this kind of an assessment. :)

Mate, there are two answers to this question.

1-) As a nationalist, i would say "TuAF rocks, HAF sucks."
2-) As a realistic person i would say;
We would need to evaluate operational capabilities, experience, training, their scores on international exercises and decide on which one is better. However i'm not knowledgeable and resourceful to do this kind of an assessment. :)
Hm :).Teşekkürler.
Do you know knowledgeable ones about dogfights and pilots near here :) ?

Did you mean this?

Reason is posting dead pics......in that Chinese thread, i posted an Uyghur mother's and her 2 children's hanged photo. There was nothing gory/graphic about it. But people used it to stop me.

This rule is getting ridiculous...i mean should i again be banned for pic like this ?
locke-coffin-780837.jpg

Is this man dead or pretending to be dead ? If he is dead should i be banned ?

Definitely
. ;)
Any time I see a suspiciously graphic posting, I report it. Most of the time nothing happens, so I stopped reporting. I even quote the post, and my post is the one that disappears.

P.S. Have you never watched Lost? :blink:

Any time I see a suspiciously graphic posting, I report it. Most of the time nothing happens, so I stopped reporting. I even quote the post, and my post is the one that disappears.

P.S. Have you never watched Lost? :blink:
well today i reported dozens of post, even some of them included intense violence :D nothing happened, nor ban to those users

well today i reported dozens of post, even some of them included intense violence :D nothing happened, nor ban to those users
I figured that when Chinese violate rules in Far-East section, their mod deletes their posts(if you report them). However we got banned in a blink of eye.

Bruszim (not sure if i got his name right) also got banned.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom