What's new

Çay Bahçesi

i enter anadolu üniversites

anadolu%20%281%29.jpg
Congratulations,see,it all works out in the end.:tup:

Kadir geceniz mubarek olsun (Biraz gec ama neyse)

@Hakan no mod has answered me yet ? How can i get the attention of the mods ?

View attachment 237188
Good luck in GHQ, it will take them a while to get to it. Probably every guy is opening a thread there. I opened a thread there while I was a mod and got no response.

@TurAr

Europa Universalis IV is good.

-----

@asena_great

Everything worked out, now it's important to go into the right field. Its all about the money man,try to do something that makes good money but something you still don't have a problem doing. Make Sure it is something that is in demand and has a good future that way you can provide for your future family.

And dont blow your money while in school.:raise:

Last edited:
Damn....i can't join. I really wonder which mod, banned me from the far east section.

Its ok bud I am not leaving the place quiet. Btw if you have a saying just write here and I copy-Past there under your name.. So we can break it.

Congratulations,see,it all works out in the end.:tup:
ty :D :-)

Great news, bro. Eskişehir is a great city. :) Have fun with your new university life. :)
ty bro:yahoo:
i will :D
222 Park Eskişehir - www.222park.com
:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Everything worked out, now it's important to go into the right field. Its all about the money man,try to do something that makes good money but something you still don't have a problem doing. Make Sure it is something that is in demand and has a good future that way you can provide for your future family.
sure bro :-)

And dont blow your money while in school.:raise:
ahhhhh i wont make promise on this :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame: :D

@Sinan i dont think they have right to ban you in that section ; that section is multi-nation thread which also includes indonesia, vietnam and japan. China got their own defence section already. :close_tema:
Yeah, i object in GHQ section....we will see.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom