What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Aleykum Salam my Bosnian brother. :cheers:

bosna44.jpg

bosna_1-jpg20131016112628.jpg

bosna-hersek-turkiye-iliskileri-3897657_3105_300.jpg
Thank you brother. It always sucks when we have to play each other in soccer matches because on one side you want to win but on the other side you don't want your brother country to lose.

Sultan Ahmet mosque doesnt have those cornered pillars on the side of the dome.

sultanahmet-cami-wallpaper.jpg
If you modified the the four circular pillars surrounding the main Dome, took away the rest of the structure leaving the top three floors, It would look like almost a carbon copy of the one on Game of Thrones.

Also, the Blue Mosque is highly known world wide, so it would make more since if they use the Basic Main part of the Blue Mosque as the blue print and did a few modifications for the theatrical Game of Thrones.

How much are you willing to bet. :buba_phone::dirol:

Last edited:
Also, the Blue Mosque is highly known world wide, so it would make more since if they use the Basic Main part of the Blue Mosque as the blue print and did a few modifications for the theatrical Game of Thrones.
But Ortakoy Mosque has Baroque architecture and since The Eyrie is in Westeros which again is inspired by Britain....
It just makes more sense to me.

Then congrulations bro :enjoy: (Which section ? BTW ) But weren't you in a bad mood few days ago? How did you do it suddenly? :angel:
isletme :D

yeah i was in bad mood and im sorry about it i try hard and ... long story when i see the resulte i see so many people get a full mark from exams for example osmangazi medicament have 5 seat and 8 saved seat (yedek) when i check the resulte i asse all 13 seat was taken by students who get full mark same for other field i thoght i wont be able to enter the university this year cuz of them but now i get the anadolu :D

life is full of unexpected things

isletme :D

yeah i was in bad mood and im sorry about it i try hard and ... long story when i see the resulte i see so many people get a full mark from exams for example osmangazi medicament have 5 seat and 8 saved seat (yedek) when i check the resulte i asse all 13 seat was taken by students who get full mark same for other field i thoght i wont be able to enter the university this year cuz of them but now i get the anadolu :D

life is full of unexpected things
I am really glad things turn out okay for you(the fact leaving home country to educate here did not backfire). :-)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom