What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:azn: Günaydin

Hemen gaza gelmeyelim . "Original" Cezayir katliami, Uygur katliami, Alman katliami, Ermenilerin TÜRK katliamini ve tabii ABD katliaminin v.d. gercek resimlerini ve delillerini yayinlarsak;
Bireysel katilim ve Türkiye icin müsbet sesimiz yok olur.
Hakan ve Horus kardeslerimize de yazdim anime smileylerin KIRILCE-RUSCA ve sunucularin ABDde olmasi bu degerli foruma az da olsa bir mayhos tat veriyor.

Last edited:
:azn: Günaydin

Sakin olun. Bir baslarsam kimse durduramaz. "Original" Cezayir katliami, Uygur katliami, Alman katliami, Ermenilerin TÜRK katliamini ve tabii ABD katliaminin v.d. gercek resimlerini ve delillerini burada yayinlarsam;
Hurshid in ziyareti kisa sürmüs olur. ZATEN katilim ve PROPAGANDAmiz cok az

Demirden korksak trene binmezdik.
Hakan ve Horus kardeslerimize de yazdim anime smileylerin KIRILCE-RUSCA olmasi bu degerli foruma yakisymiyor ve tatsiz bir durum.
Sunucular ABD yerine , aramizda para toplasak ISVEC de olsa, daha hür ve objektif olabilir
Bir iletiye cevap yazmak istersen,sag alt kosede reply yaziyor,oraya bas iletiye cevap verebilirsin(eger bilmiyorsan).:)

Arkadaslar,savas var,baslarim bu cini(tepsi)lere!
Bu kopek yiyenler fazla olmaya basladi,ders vermek lazim.
Ne kadar anti kopek yiyen yazilar varsa yazin.
Bu forumda bize karsi tavirlar fazla olmaya basladi.

Far-East section'da mı ? :(

Guys i wanna write something here if mods ban me for opening this thread.Outrageous attitude of PDF management towards Turkish members.

If i got banned again for opening this thread, i don't plan coming back for a long time......

As from now on, I'm not gonna post a single post until, our Uyghur Thread is re-opened. If not well mods can suit themselves, We can always a new forum and bring all of the Turkish posters to there.

To our title holders @Hakan @isoo @cabatli_53 @Casus Belli

This @Chinese-Dragon negative rated my 2 of posts for no reason, if you can reply him with a similar manner i would be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Combat-Master

the thread you opened is also closed.

@Sinan which posts are those? We can post to post rating review.
And has our uyghur section cleared out? Who has decided for that? If its closed none of uyghur related threads should be allowed.
If there are still other threads in same matter but as anti-turkey ,that means its no fair and it makes my consideration stronger to leave forum.
The reason i am here isnt for some foreigners, mainly for our turkish brothers and nice people i can talk with.

This is really so sad they closed Uyghur thread, we just try announce the Uyghur's voices to people, but Chinese really uncomfortable from this situation though they are unfair. that means we are on the true way and we should keep to defend our Uyghur bro/sis.

We have to find a way to keep announce the Uyghur's voices somehow, btw i found a good page about Uyghur issue we can use materials which inside of this page.
East Turkistan National Freedom Center - Fairfax, VA - Government Organization | Facebook

@Hakan
some chinese members are anti turkey in their all posts, they say something baseless and it is more like hostility. Is that allowed?
I reported this to their mods, those guys still go on their posts in the same way with hostile atitude and non constructive posts.

yep, you never touched the kurds, the only thing of yours which touched them was your bullets and bombs!
Zilan massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maraş_massacre
Pınarcık massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mardin engagement ceremony massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roboski airstrike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure @WebMaster never wanted to anger you Turks anyways.

All of you are being over sensitive for a closure of a silly thread filled up with Turanist Propaganda.

Surely it will catch up after you guys get whats coming to you for making ISIS and killing Kurds, Armenians and everyone else who isn't a Turk.

You're a silly person, who does not read the links he posts. I bet you googled Kurdish Massacre and posted every link you could find, without an inkling of intelligence on going about it.

Pınarcık massacre which you've linked for-instance was perpetrated by the PKK Leninist-Kurds. They killed dozens of their own kin women and children because they didn't share the same ideology.

For future bullshit you want to spew..

başlığı yine kapattılar inanamıyorum ya bu pakistanlılara ulan arakan muslimnalara yardım somali muslimanlarına yardım afrikalı muslimanlara yardım et ondan sonra uygurların hakkını savun ırkçı faşist ol bide çinlileri açık açık savunuyorlar

You're a silly person, who does not read the links he posts. I bet you googled Kurdish Massacre and posted every link you could find, without an inkling of intelligence on going about it.

Pınarcık massacre which you've linked for-instance was perpetrated by the PKK Leninist-Kurds. They killed dozens of their own kin women and children because they didn't share the same ideology.
Thank you for enlightening me.

başlığı yine kapattılar inanamıyorum ya bu pakistanlılara ulan arakan muslimnalara yardım somali muslimanlarına yardım afrikalı muslimanlara yardım et ondan sonra uygurların hakkını savun ırkçı faşist ol bide çinlileri açık açık savunuyorlar
There was a United Nations mission there, which is the reason we were there.
However there is no UN mission for Turkestan because there is no problem there other than the few extremist Turks who even resort to killing their own Turkic people!

i think our major members already begin to post less than before

The mod did not stop that thread to discriminate against you, but it was closed to stop a flame war!
sdf.PNG

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom