What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Welcome back bro. What was the reason for your ban? heated dicussion?
:o: when did u get banned and why ? btw welcome back :yahoo:

Reason is posting dead pics......in that Chinese thread, i posted an Uyghur mother's and her 2 children's hanged photo. There was nothing gory/graphic about it. But people used it to stop me.

This rule is getting ridiculous...i mean should i again be banned for pic like this ?
locke-coffin-780837.jpg

Is this man dead or pretending to be dead ? If he is dead should i be banned ?

Welcome back bro let's surf again on dangerous waters :D
Definitely
. ;)

Reason is posting dead pics......in that Chinese thread, i posted an Uyghur mother's and her 2 children's hanged photo. There was nothing gory/graphic about it. But people used it to stop me.

This rule is getting ridiculous...i mean should i again be banned for pic like this ?
locke-coffin-780837.jpg

Definitely
. ;)

Welcome back bro :)

locke-coffin-780837.jpg

Definitely
. ;)

Hahaha i am not even surprized that you just slammed the uyghur opression into their face. Good job.

Hahaha i am not even surprized that you just slammed the uyghur opression into their face. Good job.

Yeah and seems like i'm not going to be able do it again. As mods stopped me by banning me from the section for good.

"
There has been some problem publishing your share recently. Click here to try again or dismiss.
Pakistan Defence - Error
Racism/Trolling/Terrorist sympathizer"

If this happened one year ago, i would raise hell about it. But nowadays i'm quiet busy with the real life.

Back
Top Bottom