What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Bro, the only shithole i know is the one you came out to life. No offence

@Sinan wasn`t this guy going berserk on Iran a few months back, cursing them etc? Now, he is cursing Turkey and praising Iran...Is it only because you guys had a beef with him?

What a hypocrite you are, you deleted part of my post which I said that Iran is no heaven either. I guess you have learnt lying and hypocrisy from your leaders. Anyway, when a country supports ISIS, and is ruled by a primitive goon like Erdogan, women are shot with brutality, and is the biggest prison of the world for reporters, ... I cannot choose any other words to describe it. It's not my business that it hurts your feeling.
As I said in Iranian Chill Thread, and emphasis it here as well, the middle Eastern problem(for all Turks, Arabs, and Iranians) is deeply rooted in culture, low education, traditions, ... As long as these problems are not fixed, no real progress can be seen. None of these 3 groups can claim to be much better than other ones and claim to live in heaven. I don't give slightest **** if your(Turk, Iranian, Arab) feelings are hurt.

Last edited:
@bsruzm

Adalet Bakanlığı’nın verilerine göre 2002-2009 arasında kadınlara yönelik cinayet oranının yüzde 1400 artış gösterdiği, 2008-2012 yılları arasında yaklaşık 700 kadının yaşamını yitirdiği, 2013 yılında 237, 2014 yılında ise 294 kadının erkek şiddeti sonucu hayatını kaybettiği (...)

@Sinan wasn`t this guy going berserk on Iran a few months back, cursing them etc? Now, he is cursing Turkey and praising Iran...Is it only because you guys had a beef with him?
No, because of his character.... (i would like to describe him in richer words...but it's getting deleted. :meeting: )

:o:

no need for that u just give me a number and tell me which place in university i have to go and wut should i tell them i will handle the rest

and we are talking about osmangazi ( not gazi the one in ankara ) :D

Brother i have your answers. Im on mobile now, will write in an hour ;)

I do not believe i can discuss with someone who says Iranian censorship system is like a scandinavian one compared to Turkey. (I almost burst out laughing typing that)
Here is the reply from Rukarl to another rmi5 gold, ''Iranian censorship is like Scandinavian compared to Turkey'' yeah sure and this while there is not a single regime critical news outlet in Iran.

Our press freedom might have problems but at least there are enough goverment critical news outlets...
The delusion/hatred of this guy is getting worse each day.

Here is the reply from Rukarl to another rmi5 gold, ''Iranian censorship is like Scandinavian compared to Turkey'' yeah sure and this while there is not a single regime critical news outlet in Iran.

Our press freedom might have problems but at least there are enough goverment critical news outlets...
The delusion/hatred of this guy is getting worse each day.

Well, to be honest the freedom of speech suffered under Erdogan but still its much better than the Mullah dictatorship.

Well, to be honest the freedom of speech suffered under Erdogan but still its much better than the Mullah dictatorship.
Yep thats what im saying...

I dont know for how long you follow this forum but he used to be a Iranian at first, then became Azeri and praised Turkey in every opportunity when he once again was trolling Iranian section after he had beef with Iranians, now hes basically doing the same with Turks just because of a disagreement.
Dont expect anything rational from him, he will take every shape because of his personal grudge, just disagree with him a little bit more and you will see what i mean.

kk im waiting :D

i spoke to osmangazi uni international students office and osmangazi's general student office. they said you can make your department choices online, but have to print and mail it to their office together with other documents. also, exam results will be announced at the end of this month.

i spoke to osmangazi uni international students office and osmangazi's general student office. they said you can make your department choices online, but have to print and mail it to their office together with other documents. also, exam results will be announced at the end of this month.
ty bro u remove 1 of my big worry

@bsruzm

Adalet Bakanlığı’nın verilerine göre 2002-2009 arasında kadınlara yönelik cinayet oranının yüzde 1400 artış gösterdiği, 2008-2012 yılları arasında yaklaşık 700 kadının yaşamını yitirdiği, 2013 yılında 237, 2014 yılında ise 294 kadının erkek şiddeti sonucu hayatını kaybettiği (...)

''The U.S. doesn’t track “femicide” specifically, because we tend to call these murders “homicides” or “female homicides.” And while there is a lot of research on fatal domestic violence, (64% of murdered women in 2007 were killed by a current or former partner, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics) the data is not usually presented in the broader context of women being killed by men. One exception is the gun-control advocacy nonprofit Violence-they estimate that 1,706 American women were killed by men in 2012, whether in domestic disputes or not (although victims were 13 times more likely to be killed by a male they knew). Estimately over 18.000 women were killed by men since 2003 in the U.S.''

''Ingala Smith, who began a grim and time-consuming task of counting Britain’s murdered women and putting their names on her own blog back in 2012. There were 126 women killed through male violence that year, 143 in 2013 and 150 in 2014.''

''Karen Ingala Smith, chief executive of British anti-violence organization nia, has been keeping track of all women killed by men (all men–not just current or former partners). On her blog, Counting Dead Women, she’s tallied up 126 women killed by men in 2012, 144 in 2013, and 148 in 2014. Smith is just one woman counting up news reports of dead women in her spare time, but she’s the closest thing the U.K. has to an official count of women killed by men.''

''In Italy, between 2006 and 2009, the number of women killed at the hands of men amounted to 439. In the majority of the cases the guilty were members of the family: husbands (36% of the cases), partners (18%), relatives (13%) or ex-husbands, partners and so on (9%).''

''The number of women murdered in Brazil rose by 230 percent from 1980 to 2010, government figures show.
An average of 4,500 women are killed in the country every year, Nadine Gasman, head of the agency United Nations Women in Brazil.''

''In 3 generations, about 50 million women have been systematically annihilated from India’s population, targeted only because they were female.
It has been estimated that at least 106.000 women are burnt to death every year. The thousands who don’t die, live-on badly burnt and maimed, their lives destroyed.
This genocide is occurring across all sections of society in India, among the illiterate and the educated, among the poor, the middle-class and the wealthy. In India there is no correlation between female genocide and education, economics, culture and religion. It the result not of poverty or ignorance, but of extensive and aggressive lawlessness, due to the apathy of the country’s system of law and order.''

Şimdi benim bir erkek tarafından işlenmiş kadın cinayetlerine dünya'dan örnekler ve rakamlar toplayacak zamanım yok, bunlar topladıklarım. Danimarka (Avrupa'nın ortasında Ankara kadarınca nüfusu olan küçücük toplum ve rakamlar korkunç) ile Kanada'yı da ekleyecektim ama dediğim gibi zaten bu hoş bir konu da değil ancak cevap verdiğiniz kişiler adam mı önce ona bir bakmak lazım sonra cevap vereceğim diye kıvranmanıza, adam olmayan insanlara ekmeğine yağ sürercesine verdiğiniz cevaplar da o adam olmayanların yazdıkları kadar gülünç geldi bana, kürtlerdir, töredir şudur budur felan... Yoksa rakamlara itirazım yok devletimiz sayımını yapmış, yanlışları ortaya koymuş.

Saçmalamasına rağmen bayan mı bilmiyorum ancak bayan ve çocuk olduğunu düşünüyorum, o bayan üye'ye ilk olarak hakaretvari bir tavırla 'bak şurdan s*ktir git' diyen arkadaş sendin sanırım doğru mu?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom