What's new

Çay Bahçesi

This kid is so so sweet...

You know her with this...

1.jpeg

Which is from this video...

@Murat İpsalalı
Birader sen bizi ne zannediyosun ya AKP seçmeni ve ya radikal CHPli felan mı. Sadece ve sadece şuna cevap vereyim çünkü bence sen de neyden bahsettiğinin çok farkında değilsin no offence, Ha ordu hariç demişsin, eski bir TSK mensubu olarak diyeyim; özellikle Deniz Kuvvetleri olmak üzere bütün kuvvetlerde ciddi sayıda F tipi örgütçü var.

@isoo sen de mi masonmuşsun abi ya :rofl:
Masonmu olmuşuz , bu mason mevzuu 10 sene önce meşhur değilmiydi ,paralelci deseydi bari @Murat İpsalalı :)
Bişeyci de bu kardeş ben neyci anlamadım , Gel gelelim @Murat İpsalalı apolitiğim, anarşistim oy kullanmıyor ve devlet düzenine toptan karşıyım, bana öyle Akepeci ,oycu buycu yandaş derken neyi kastettim anlamıyorum ,hadi cevap vermeyecektim de vereyim dedim. :woot:
@Murat İpsalalı ,ne kullanıyorsunuz bu kafaya ulaşmak için, söyleyin bu aralar ihtiyacım var

Masonmu olmuşuz , bu mason mevzuu 10 sene önce meşhur değilmiydi ,paralelci deseydi bari @Murat İpsalalı :)
Bişeyci de bu kardeş ben neyci anlamadım , Gel gelelim @Murat İpsalalı apolitiğim, anarşistim oy kullanmıyor ve devlet düzenine toptan karşıyım, bana öyle Akepeci ,oycu buycu yandaş derken neyi kastettim anlamıyorum ,hadi cevap vermeyecektim de vereyim dedim. :woot:
@Murat İpsalalı ,ne kullanıyorsunuz bu kafaya ulaşmak için, söyleyin bu aralar ihtiyacım var

Arkadaslar bu eleman hepimizin tanidigi @uratM, ''fetero'' diyen baska birini görmedim simdiye kadar. :D

@Hakan
i see that you banned me from the thread. tbh i don't need to be politically correct. isoo gave that negative rating unduly and i asked him politely (using the word please, if you look at my first post) to remove it. instead, he went moron and replied even without reading the links i posted and advised me on topics he doesn't have authority to. i'm sorry, but i don't have to walk soft on morons like him. he may have the authority to give ratings (which he, imo doesn't deserve. for, if you think someone insulted you, you report that post, not give negative rating. which, in turn, proves my point that he's not eligible to give ratings), but i also have the right to point out the obvious.

P.S. while trying to edit, i mistakenly deleted my post he gave negative rating to. will you please bring it back, i'm gonna make sure that negative rating is removed. and also will you give me the working link for thread on ratings? the one you gave earlier doesn't work.

P.S.S. also, why you deleted my post in that thread where i b!tch-slapped neptune? if you deleted it because it was in turkish (because neptune's post was in turkish and i was merely replying to him), then why you didn't delete other posts in turkish in the same thread? or in other threads? i sense hypocrisy and duplicity here.

@Hakan
i see that you banned me from the thread. tbh i don't need to be politically correct. isoo gave that negative rating unduly and i asked him politely (using the word please, if you look at my first post) to remove it. instead, he went moron and replied even without reading the links i posted and advised me on topics he doesn't have authority to. i'm sorry, but i don't have to walk soft on morons like him. he may have the authority to give ratings (which he, imo doesn't deserve. for, if you think someone insulted you, you report that post, not give negative rating. which, in turn, proves my point that he's not eligible to give ratings), but i also have the right to point out the obvious.

P.S. while trying to edit, i mistakenly deleted my post he gave negative rating to. will you please bring it back, i'm gonna make sure that negative rating is removed. and also will you give me the working link for thread on ratings? the one you gave earlier doesn't work.

P.S.S. also, why you deleted my post in that thread where i b!tch-slapped neptune? if you deleted it because it was in turkish (because neptune's post was in turkish and i was merely replying to him), then why you didn't delete other posts in turkish in the same thread? or in other threads? i sense hypocrisy and duplicity here.
Yeah, everyone of us are morons....except you. :crazy_pilot:

@Hakan

No problem.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom