What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:o:

no need for that u just give me a number and tell me which place in university i have to go and wut should i tell them i will handle the rest

and we are talking about osmangazi ( not gazi the one in ankara ) :D
I'll ask friends of mine :) and yes, im aware that you are asking about osmangazi :D

Mate, that's the general attitude of westerners regarding turks. Even in cambridge's history series there are lots of racist rants. In 8 volume history of iran, the so-called historian rants how barbaric turks are. Or in 9 volume history of china there are loads of racist slur regarding turks. That has something to do with fear instilled on them by turks from 5. Century onwards. Their psyche is just facked up LOL

You can observe Indian version here:
https://defence.pk/threads/mahmud-of-ghazni-vs-rajendra-chola.375473/page-4 :D

@scythian500

lol this imbecile old fart still saying 80%...

Turkish workers were invited to Germany, they weren't deported. Nobody cares about your retarded racist brother's subjective observations about Turks. As a gpysy living in Germany he should mind his own business and he should be happy that unlike his brother in Iran who is a complete waste of skin, he at least made out of the mullah shithole.

Turkey is often praised for being the most progressive Muslim nation in the world by both the West and Muslims themselves, which apparently is too much for your pathetic 40 years old ego. Iran being the shitty totalitarian theocracy it is while Turkey has its own way of flawed but nevertheless persistent democracy, is apparently bothering you as you try to attack Turkey in every opportunity to ease your inferiority complex.

Iranian diaspora whom you brag about hates your mullah masters. They hate your backward regime and its medieval practices. They hate what Iran have become under Ayetullahs. That is why they are out of Iran and that is why they will NEVER return to live among 40 years old fanboys like you.

You are too old to be educated and too dumb to be reasoned with, so stop wasting my time further. Peace

Bro, can you give me a link ???

Everything is censored in here....can't really grasp the situation without videos and photos.

Dude really? Verim sana kaç tane link!!

Syria's Civil War (2011—ongoing) (this is a link with all the news and actualities of the war (filled with VERY interesting and very knowledgeable comments of redditors, aside from some sick Deashbags)

Combat Forum (combat footage, contains lots from Syria, but also some Ukraine, and ever once a while some WW2 stuff or Falklands war)

And finally, you can do the following: Google ******** Syria and ******** Iraq. Both have the latest combat footage, sometimes gruesome (kafa kesmek falan, f that). So you type those into google and you'll find all you need to see on both wars.

Edit: Live-leak Syria and Live-leak Iraq. Type those words in google and you'll see everything you need to see.

@scythian500

lol this imbecile old fart still saying 80%...

Turkish workers were invited to Germany, they weren't deported. Nobody cares about your retarded racist brother's subjective observations about Turks. As a gpysy living in Germany he should mind his own business and he should be happy that unlike his brother in Iran who is a complete waste of skin, he at least made out of the mullah shithole.

Turkey is often praised for being the most progressive Muslim nation in the world by both the West and Muslims themselves, which apparently is too much for your pathetic 40 years old ego. Iran being the shitty totalitarian theocracy it is while Turkey has its own way of flawed but nevertheless persistent democracy, is apparently bothering you as you try to attack Turkey in every opportunity to ease your inferiority complex.

Iranian diaspora whom you brag about hates your mullah masters. They hate your backward regime and its medieval practices. They hate what Iran have become under Ayetullahs. That is why they are out of Iran and that is why they will NEVER return to live among 40 years old fanboys like you.

You are too old to be educated and too dumb to be reasoned with, so stop wasting my time further. Peace

Well, the people of Iran are actually a lot more moderate and even anti-religious than you might think. It's just that there is no option right now. The US F-ed with Iranian internal and external affairs so often, that they completely went the other way. 2 bloody coups, many attempts at sabotage, and finally almost 40 years of sanctions. So yes, they dislike it, but they know there is currently no alternative.
Aside from that, Iranians in foreign lands are actually always on top of the class, best study results,always in highly regarded professions (lawyers, businessmen, doctors etc). This goes for 'fars people and azeri's. Partly that's because Iranians very much put effort into being educated, party it is of course BECAUSE the only people that could get out were highly educated and/or wealthy, and of Turks it was really the peasants ( a few excluded). So the comparison doesn't matter.

Turks are a very hardworking people, also Iranian Turks, they start more businesses and trade more than any other group. I think both countries, in some state or form, have been the big powers of the middle east in any time during history, and probably will remain so. (when Arabs tell you about how grand their empire was, know that many times it was Turkic warriors and commanders they used. The Turkics even caged those 'Arab people of god', because they were afraid God would punish them if they killed them):D My point is, little people don't become historically powerful. They have to have some qualities.

Indeed Turkey is one of the most progressive Muslim countries in the world. But mostly because of one man who kick started the dead corpse of the Ottomans, the may 19 man. Let's keep it that way please.

@ResurgentIran

One small question for you..

Why are you hiding your flags ? Are you ashamed of being Iranian or for trolling intentions ? o_O

I havent bothered to change the settings, because I have better things to do than to worry about such petty things.
Yes I am hiding my Iranian identity. Thats why Iran is in my damn username. :crazy:

Sinan, If you got any dumber and if stupidity was a crime, your *** would be serving life. lol

@Rukarl This self-proclaimed Azeri ( @rmi5 ) always switches to Pinglish when talking about Turkey.Beware.

I havent bothered to change the settings, because I have better things to do than to worry about such petty things.
Yes I am hiding my Iranian identity. Thats why Iran is in my damn username. :crazy:

Sinan, If you got any dumber and if stupidity was a crime, your *** would be serving life. lol

Resurgent-Iran....it doesn't shows you are pro Iran...or Iranian at all...

Wtf is up with these trolls lately? It is not only this forum. PKK-Kurds, Iranians, Greeks, Serbians are going apesh1t. I think they finally realized they can't go up against share Turkish military and industrial strength. They are more obsessed about Turkey than their own country.

Wtf is up with these trolls lately? It is not only this forum. PKK-Kurds, Iranians, Greeks, Serbians are going apesh1t. I think they finally realized they can't go up against share Turkish military and industrial strength. They are more obsessed about Turkey than their own country.

Well the thing which they have in common is an Identity of hating the Turks and without that they don't have an identity.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom