What's new

Çay Bahçesi

İyi kandiller!
kandil-simidi.jpg

For those who never seen a beautiful, healthy blue light of a nuclear reactor. :)

But seriously it look so beautiful. (Watch full screen in HD)

what are the blue light and light-green light of??

RMI5 sen Iranli Azeri bir yahudimisin? Bir sey demiyorum, iyi bir sey. Ama niye Azerbaijan bayragi taktin avatarina? Yoksa Azerbeycan cumhuriyetinden misin?
Eger benim, Sinan'in yada herhangi bir Türk üyenin hakkinda birsey yazarsa bilki yazdiklanin cogu yalandir.

mate, that's downright ignorance on your part, no offence. huns of europe were a confederation of turkic tribes.

''The Greek cognate of Tourkia (Greek: Τουρκία) was used by the Byzantine emperor and scholar Constantine VII Porphyrogenitus in his book De Administrando Imperio, though in his use, "Turks" always referred to Magyars'' :tup:

Vaktiniz olursa izleyin, tarihçi adı altında üç beş tane heyecanlı gerzeği toplamışlar bizi terörist ilan etmişler, kıyaslamalar harika Saddam felan var. Adamlar bir de olayların bazılarını İstanbul'dan anlatmışlar korkunç şeyler anlatılırken cami görüntüleri felan veriliyor.
Gerzeklerden birinin şu sözüne çok güldüm:
''On this side (Of Danube river) you have the Roman Empire, civilization everything it stands for. And on this side you have the barbarians, the Huns.''
Şu geçmişi ifade etmeye çalıştığı cümlesi bugün Batı hükmünü tehdit eden medeniyetlerin nasıl tanımladığının, nasıl gösterilmeye çalışıldığının birebir aynısı.

''The Greek cognate of Tourkia (Greek: Τουρκία) was used by the Byzantine emperor and scholar Constantine VII Porphyrogenitus in his book De Administrando Imperio, though in his use, "Turks" always referred to Magyars'' :tup:

Vaktiniz olursa izleyin, tarihçi adı altında üç beş tane heyecanlı gerzeği toplamışlar bizi terörist ilan etmişler, kıyaslamalar harika Saddam felan var. Adamlar bir de olayların bazılarını İstanbul'dan anlatmışlar korkunç şeyler anlatılırken cami görüntüleri felan veriliyor.
Gerzeklerden birinin şu sözüne çok güldüm:
''On this side (Of Danube river) you have the Roman Empire, civilization everything it stands for. And on this side you have the barbarians, the Huns.''
Şu geçmişi ifade etmeye çalıştığı cümlesi bugün Batı hükmünü tehdit eden medeniyetlerin nasıl tanımladığının, nasıl gösterilmeye çalışıldığının birebir aynısı.

Mate, that's the general attitude of westerners regarding turks. Even in cambridge's history series there are lots of racist rants. In 8 volume history of iran, the so-called historian rants how barbaric turks are. Or in 9 volume history of china there are loads of racist slur regarding turks. That has something to do with fear instilled on them by turks from 5. Century onwards. Their psyche is just facked up LOL

yeah ofc :D it will be great if u ask from osmangazi university

bro how will u ask it , do u have any number or something ?
I will ask my friends who lecture at universities. I can directly go and ask from ankara and gazi universities.

Mate, that's the general attitude of westerners regarding turks. Even in cambridge's history series there are lots of racist rants. In 8 volume history of iran, the so-called historian rants how barbaric turks are. Or in 9 volume history of china there are loads of racist slur regarding turks. That has something to do with fear instilled on them by turks from 5. Century onwards. Their psyche is just facked up LOL

I will ask my friends who lecture at universities. I can directly go and ask from ankara and gazi universities.
:o:

no need for that u just give me a number and tell me which place in university i have to go and wut should i tell them i will handle the rest

and we are talking about osmangazi ( not gazi the one in ankara ) :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom