What's new

Çay Bahçesi

especially with your double account
too bad you answered with your other account . xenon answering like he was sinan. you remember your mistake ?
and you are the one saying i am a liar ?
i don't use double account, me .

and i don't want loose time speaking with racist fanatic people . bye.

@Sinan bu ne zirvaliyo la? :lol:
Kafayi yediler valla, korkarimki bizde deliler arasinda delirecegiz bir gün. :rofl:

@Sinan bu ne zirvaliyo la? :lol:
Kafayi yediler valla, korkarimki bizde deliler arasinda delirecegiz bir gün. :rofl:

Ya diyorum işte, adam gibi konuşamıyorlar yok double account, yok fake account, yok Erdoğana tapıyor, yok webby bunlara para veriyor....abuk sabuk....Iran'lı işte nolcak. :meeting:

Bu thread dışında yassağ hemşerim. :)
Eyvallah! :)

Türkiye ile ilgili gelişmeleri bu ve bazı diğer forumlardan üye olmadan takip ederdim.
En son 'militaryphotos' diye bir foruma üye olayım dedim onu da kapattılar.
İsimler yabancı gelmedi, sanırım çoğunuzun orada da üyeliği vardı? Nasip işte bu foruma üye olup İranlı göreceğimiz varmış :D

Türkiye ile ilgili gelişmeleri bu ve bazı diğer forumlardan üye olmadan takip ederdim.
Bu forum iyidir....memnun kalırsın. :tup:

En son 'militaryphotos' diye bir foruma üye olayım dedim onu da kapattılar.
İsimler yabancı gelmedi, sanırım çoğunuzun orada da üyeliği vardı?
MP.net'te, Waff'da olan bazı arkadaşlar da var burda. :agree:

Nasip işte bu foruma üye olup İranlı göreceğimiz varmış :D
Emin ol, görmez olaydım diyeceksin. :lol:

Bu forum iyidir....memnun kalırsın. :tup:

MP.net'te, Waff'da olan bazı arkadaşlar da var burda. :agree:

Emin ol, görmez olaydım diyeceksin. :lol:
Memnun olmamak elde değil, çok güncel ve güzel paylaşımlarınız var:pdf:
Yunan'ın yerini onlar almış sonları Yunan gibi olur mu bilmem :D

Was reviewing the news and I saw this.
You guys were wondering about two faced problem with some of the members here, now watch it on some presidential levels. :lol:
Rohani in 1986: West too soft on Khomeini - Israel News, Ynetnews

Mate, all the politicians are liars... :lol: I'm not concerned about that...

My problem is....Iranians are also suffering from the same terrorists... PKK,PJAK it is the same shit. So, if the same terrorists attacks in the name of PJAK to Iran they become terrorists... but when they attack Turkey in the name of PKK they became activists ???? I mean, this is beyond hypocrisy.

Mate, all the politicians are liars...
Sure some levels of deception in a politician is acceptable, but that level of hypocrisy among the political levels of a society is indeed a world wonder, I believe :lol:

My problem is....Iranians are also suffering from the same terrorists... PKK,PJAK it is the same shit. So, if the same terrorists attacks in the name of PJAK to Iran they become terrorists... but when they attack Turkey in the name of PKK they became activists ???? I mean, this is beyond hypocrisy.
That's somehow almost a middle-east wide phenomena, I can say. And unless a widespread effort to educate individuals from childhood is lacking, we'll gonna continue seeing it for the times to come, unfortunately.
We're in dare need of a propaganda free, able to think generation, if we are hoping to see ME out of it's current misery, one day.
For now lets just hope for that day to come.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom