What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hi guys. I m a new member from Turkey. I m following the forum for 2 years and I decided to join.
Same here but I was more interested with ''militaryphotosnet: Turkish Armed Forces New posters read first post'' I was a member neither here nor there by the way. :laugh:

Well....he is Turk. He lives in Germany and his Turkish is not so well....and he is not probably using a Turkish keyboard. :meeting: :)
All he did was forget to press space bar, too much excitement for him.
Lol this guy..... And i was asking myself what the deal was with his posts everywhere. :D
He wants attention I think, posting random stuff on this thread.

@madmusti
maned-wolf-pup-vaccination.jpg

It's soo ADOOORABLE :wub:

stay with me i need r help badly

bro take look at this page

ANADOLU YÖS Ön Başvuru
i am looking at but care at the end form it says you need print this form if you dont have a printer at your home you better go to internet cafe first.

ÖNEMLİ : Başvurunuzu başarılı bir şekilde yaptıktan sonra açılan pencerede Başvuru Bilgilerimi Yazdır butonuna tıklayarak çıktı almayı unutmayınız
IMPORTANT: After completing your application, please do not forget to print it by clicking on the button on the pop-up window that says “Print My Application”.

i cant go to internet cafe cuz i have a lot of things in my labtop so i have to do it from labtop than go to internet cafe and take that print there is a place ask for pass word what is it ?

Back
Top Bottom