What's new

Çay Bahçesi

A kind of love pain, for the first time in my life. I was already a depressed man before, that was the the last thing that should have happened to me...

Good luck man hope you get over it soon.

Worst thing that could happen during a platonic love is when other person is flirting with someone else at the same time, while knowing how much your suffer.
You are not the first one to endure this and surely not the last one, time heals everything.

Busy,work work work.
Almost every day in a different country(Europe),always on the road(need a vacation).
Btw,@Hakan my alerts dont work.
:o: enjoying life?! I would love to travel though I hate travelling alone.... I need to get a kitty to travel with me :(

A kind of love pain, for the first time in my life. I was already a depressed man before, that was the the last thing that should have happened to me...
You ok bro? What ails you?

Worst thing that could happen during a platonic love is when other person is flirting with someone else at the same time, while knowing how much your suffer.[
Worst thing that could happen during a platonic love is when other person is flirting with someone else at the same time, while knowing how much your suffer.

Platonic love is not a love. Love is the understanding, respecting and trusting each other in harmony.

Only, She likes you verry strong. It is near the sex:) trust me , i m 38 years old and i m living 13 year in Ukraine.

Why platonic? Did you tell her about your big loveeeeeeee?

Last edited:
It's not easy to get out of depression and if you think that you might be affected you should go and see a doctor.
Speaking with Psikolog good idea but never try the antidepresants. If u try the drugs , you cant never give up Every depressed patient minumum 10 years getting drugs. It is a chatastrofic. I know alot of people getting antidepresands 15 years and they forget that whats the their first problem when they started the drug.
Give up drug in the 50 or 60 years old ???It made bigger problems like a suicide!!!
Antidepresands are chemicals which are destroying your hormonal harmony and your liver.
Modern science not%100 guaranteed.

Human can not to be without problems. Problems in everywhere. If you will seek problems you will catch, if you will seek goodness, you wil get it:)

:o: enjoying life?! I would love to travel though I hate travelling alone.... I need to get a kitty to travel with me :(

You ok bro? What ails you?

Nothing, I'm just having the first love syndrome a little late.

@Sinan @xeom54 @Targon @usernamless and others
im back to all of my friends the first thing i wanna tell is this

the rektors of maramara are orposinin oglu

the first exam ended as catastrophe they include history geography physic chemistry and someich other stupid questions wh idk how to classified them even their math and iq was unbalanced from 100 questions i could only answer 30 which was iq and math and now idk if other universities will take similar exam from if they do than i will be doom since the normal exam only include the math and iq

Hi all friends,
Hope all is ok with you, cause of work i couldnt stay on line, Greetings....

The Islands were occupied by Greece in 2004, and Greece annexed them in 2009.

The Defence minister of Greece, Mr. Nikos Dendias, paid a visit to the annexed island of Eşek in 11 january 2015.

A minister , Mr. Kammenos, The Greek chief general staff along with The Land and Naval generals paid another visit to the annexed islands of Eşek and Bulamaç in 6 march 2015.

Turkish Foreign Ministry: We are in talks with Greece about the invasion.

Greek Foreign Ministry: No, There is no such talks.

P.s.: Remove those likes please, i do not like such gestures from ''people''.

If I am not a person what am I? There are not many other options....

Nothing, I'm just having the first love syndrome a little late.
It went bad, so its bad.

akıllı bir adam '' beğendiğimiz vucutlara hayalimizdeki ruhu koyar bunun adınada ask deriz''demiş !

tamam abartmamak kaydıyla ask acısı cekmekte guzel :devil:

ama sala gitsin.... daha dur bakalım kac kız gırecek hayatına sen istesende istemesende, kimini hatırlayıp güleceksin kimi belki biraz huzunlendirecek seni:-)

If I am not a person what am I? There are not many other options....
You're an experimental A.I. programmed to believe and act as a human to see if humans would be able tell if one is an A.I. or not.

Since @Islamic faith&Secularism cryptically hinted on realizing you are an A.I. we are forced to reboot you and figure out what went wrong.

Back
Top Bottom