What's new

Çay Bahçesi

a friend of mine started a forum about 6 years ago about electronic parts and only electronic parts. he used a open source (free)platform it has 242349 members and in this very moment 1211 members are online just compare it to this site.( a forum with single subject vs multi subject) i can give you the link if you want to
i am saying this because i think there is better one in your country for sure.just it needs searching.

Nope, none...

There is Trmilitary, DefenceTurk, Waff..... none of it is as good as this site....

Mate, there is no possible way that there is a uber-super International Turkish Defence forum that we all are not aware of, yes ?

You are smart bro.... i couldn't understand what this guy have in his head. :lol:

Nope, none...

There is Trmilitary, DefenceTurk, Waff..... none of it is as good as this site....

Mate, there is no possible way that there is a uber-super International Turkish Defence forum that we all are not aware of, yes ?
i think you are right.:undecided:

Hi guys. I m a new member from Turkey. I m following the forum for 2 years and I decided to join.
hosgeldin.

Sinan are Iranians saying we are getting paid by Webby and have immunity, did i understood that correcly or whats going on? :what:

If thats the case where is my Pay Check? :pissed:
I convinced webby to cut you out of the deal, the reason why I have been busy lately is because I have been busy investing the money I make here somewhere else. :whistle:

The next person that brings up Hamas in a thread about Yemen will open the gates of hell on himself. :D
Hamas oops i mean Hummus is very delicious, did you ever tried Hamas err i mean Hummus on bread?
I recommend it. :D
JK

Btw: where is Arabic Coffe shop thread? :what:

Hamas oops i mean Hummus is very delicious, did you ever tried Hamas err i mean Hummus on bread?
I recommend it. :D
JK

Btw: where is Arabic Coffe shop thread? :what:

Listen mate, you take some debates too seriously sometimes. Let them bash Turkey, who cares, most of it is trolling that no one pays attention to. No need to drag my people into it. I used to be like you but now I learned my lesson and only respond in serious threads.

It was locked, i don't know why.

Listen mate, you take some debates too seriously sometimes. Let them bash Turkey, who cares, most of it is trolling that no one pays attention to. No need to drag my people into it. I used to be like you but now I learned my lesson and only respond in serious threads.

It was locked, i don't know why.
I often ignore their tantrums but sometimes their hypocracy reaches a ridiculous levels, what can i do i try to hold myself back but. :yu:

Back
Top Bottom