What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@rmi5 @Sinan @xenon54 @haman10 @SOHEIL
@TurAr
@usernameless @New @Ostad

Guys this is getting out of control, look how much time is wasted in all of these arguments and stuff, really its affecting people in a negative way regarding time, peaceful mind etc.

But i dont blame people for being involved, person A says one thing then Person B responds next thing you know everyone is arguing.

We also need to stop looking at each other through political and geopolitical lenses.

Last edited:
Guys this is getting out of control, look how much time is wasted in all of these arguments and stuff, really its affecting people in a negative way regarding time, peaceful mind etc.

But i dont blame people for being involved, person A says one thing then Person B responds next thing you know everyone is arguing.

We also need to stop looking at each other through political and geopolitical lenses.
i believe in same thing.

Fuarla birlikte ortalık toz duman oldu... hehehe... Bilgiler, fotolar, videolar, haberler, anlaşmalar, imzalanan sözleşmeler, ihracatlar havada uçuşuyo...

:lol::rofl:

KUL veya IDEF'e katilan arkadaslardan herhangi birisi ANKA ile ilgili soru sorma imkani bulabildi mi? Duyduklarim pek hosuma gitmedi acikcasi , yeni specler full gorev yuku ile ilgilidir diye umut ediyorum

@rmi5 @Sinan @xenon54 @haman10 @SOHEIL
@TurAr
@usernameless @New @Ostad

These stupid childish fights needs to be stopped. Also, nothing serious in this world can be solved only by words; hence we came up with a civilized plan. Step 1 is active members of Iranian section ignoring trouble maker members of Turkish section. It is done as a unified decision, meaning that all active Iranian members will ignore the same list of members. That's a very civil solution. Also, the second step is what @Serpentine suggested, and you guys are welcome to talk about it in PM, since it involves both you and Serpentine. It's another civil plan to stop the current kindergaten troll fights. By implementing these two plans, I do believe that 90%+ of stupid 6th grade fights would be eliminated.

Last edited:
KUL veya IDEF'e katilan arkadaslardan herhangi birisi ANKA ile ilgili soru sorma imkani bulabildi mi? Duyduklarim pek hosuma gitmedi acikcasi , yeni specler full gorev yuku ile ilgilidir diye umut ediyorum

I saw only 1 person around ANKA and he was Muharrem Dörtkaşlı... So i couldn't ask anything... :D

These stupid childish fights needs to be stopped. Also, nothing serious in this world can be solved only by words; hence we came up with a civilized plan. Step 1 is active members of Iranian section ignoring trouble maker members of Turkish section. It is done as a unified decision, meaning that all active Iranian members will ignore the same list of members. That's a very civil solution. Also, the second step is what @Serpentine suggested, and you guys are welcome to talk about it in PM, since it involves both you and Serpentine. It's another civil plan to stop the current kindergaten troll fights. By implementing these two plans, I do believe that 90%+ of stupid 6th grade fights would be eliminated.
Do need for Step 2....your plan is good as it is.

@Shahnameh

This is not your fight ... stay out of fire !

@usernameless

Use Report option !
Let him come....

@Shahnameh

ecfb4ea6ff5bcea7ba1849f9216b6f41.gif

Beyler bişe daha anlatayım. MKE'nin standındaydım. Makienli Tüfeği sordum bi dahaki fuara gibi bi cümle kurdu. inşallah bi dahaki seneye demek istemiştir en azından. bu arada orda şu Pakistan'daki atış olayı açıldı. Çocuğun biri aşşağıladı resmen dedi ki şansına vurmuştur falan dedi. Neyse o konuda MKE yetkilisi haklı ama o tartışmada bi laf etti başımdan aşşa kaynar sular döküldü. Böyle geniş geniş şu tarz bişe dedi... Biz devlet kurumuyuz yapmak zorunda değiliz(MPT'yi, BORA'yı ve diğer bazı ürünleri kastediyo) ama yapıyoruz işte... :pissed:

@Sinan i dont like talking behind the people, so this is what we were talking about in recent posts, i asked @rmi5 about the reason of closing that turkishdefenceforum(as i remember), and he told me the reason.

@Sinan i dont like talking behind the people, so this is what we were talking about in recent posts, i asked @rmi5 about the reason of closing that turkishdefenceforum(as i remember), and he told me the reason.
@Hakan bro, I know i began to ask so much...but can you open a pm for me and Ostad ?

I want to clear some accusations thrown on me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom