What's new

Çay Bahçesi

with us or against us. :partay:
i think i am getting old for this kind of things. :lol:
Sounds like a typical rmi5 behavior, he used to be Iranian but somehow had fight with whole section, he suddenly became Azeri and was trolling Iranian section for months, now after he had a discussion with me he started to be Iranian again and bro of people whom he insulted in the worst possible ways.

It just amazes me that those guys accept him as something like a leader right now, a person who insulted them more than whole Turkish section combined.

I dont know what to say, thats the craziest thing i have ever seen.

Sounds like a typical rmi5 behavior, he used to be Iranian but somehow had fight with whole section, he suddenly became Azeri and was trolling Iranian section for months, now after he had a discussion with me he started to be Iranian again and bro of people whom he insulted in the worst possible ways.

It just amazes me that those guys accept him as something like a leader right now, a person who insulted them more than whole Turkish section combined.

beats me too. I mean, you first heavily swear at Persians and then suddenly you join them when your butt is in a pinch and become good buds again :D says more about those Iranian users who accept him as if nothing happened though. Intriguing people to say the least...

Ok ... do you want to know the reality !?

Nobody added to my ignore list ... i am analysing your reaction !

@xenon54

I think Soheil is doing this just for fun. :lol:
He clearly read my first reply somehow, its soheil after all, somehow a sympathic guy in his own weird way. :D
As i said he is honest with his attitude and never acted as bro of Turks, this alone makes him different that the rest of those in that ignore game gang.

beats me too. I mean, you first heavily swear at Persians and then suddenly you join them when your butt is in a pinch and become good buds again :D says more about those Iranian users who accept him as if nothing happened though. Intriguing people to say the least...
He was against pro-Regime users...and gone to extreme...he was always good/neutral terms with let's say anti-regime / more liberal users...

Now he returned back and pro-Regime users welcomed him with open arms....weird IMO....he will never be coming back to TUrkish section for examples after all the things he said against our country or people..

Just weird for me....

Ok ... do you want to know the reality !?

Nobody added to my ignore list ... i am analysing your reaction !

SO, did you saw this one....Just showing not claming anything as of yet.

25jkwi8.jpg

ORD_AIM-9X_lg.jpg

@xenon54 on serous note: i am not in position to judge rmi5. i have to admit like rmi5, i dont like Erdogan, but i believe it has nothing to do with me and my friends in Turkey. and @New is one of coolest guys in this forum

@xenon54 on serous note: i am not in position to judge rmi5. i have to admit like rmi5, i dont like Erdogan, but i believe it has nothing to do with me and my friends in Turkey. and @New is one of coolest guys in this forum

Who likes Erdoğan. :lol:

Agreed about New.... :agree:

I dont expect you to take position on this issue at all since you probably dont know what really happened, just stay neutral, it has nothing to do with you.

And about Erdogan, well i dont like him either but how exactly is that related to this issue? Well i have an idea who is responsible for some rumors but let me say one thing, im pretty sure 90% of whatever he told you is lie as expected from that person.

Very good ... Now both Iranians and Turks hate me !

very nice

Just let me tell you something about New !

i will make his face flat if i ever see him somewhere ... i won't tolerate people who insult their own country ...

I dont expect you to take position on this issue at all since you probably dont know what really happened, just stay neutral, it has nothing to do with you.

And about Erdogan, well i dont like him either but how exactly is that related to this issue? Well i have an idea who is responsible for some rumors but let me say one thing, im pretty sure 90% of whatever he told you is lie as expected from that person.
fair enough
i believe what Ataturk gave to Turkey was a rare gift. and this gift includes a code. when i compare this code with erdogan's of way ruling, it simply does not fit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom