What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Merhaba Sayin PDF uyeleri araniza yeni katildim. Ukrayna'dan selamlarimi sunarim. Ingilizcem cok kotu, gelistirecegine inaniyorum forumun. Isteyenler ile bende Rusca yazabilirim.
Baslangic olarak sadece tecrubeli uyelerin yorumlarini okumayi dusunuyorum. Araniza kabul ettiginiz icin tesekkurler.
Hosgeldin. :cheers:

@xxxKULxxx amazing pictures, well done, thx. :)

@xxxKULxxx idef fotoları için çok çok sağol. yalnız senden bir ricam olacak. senin çektiğin fotoları gavur forumlarından birinde paylaşmama izin verir misin? copyright mevzuundan dolayı ya kendi çektiğin ya da çekenden kullanma/paylaşma izni alınmış fotoları koyabiliyoruz. tekrardan teşekkür fotolar için. elin dert görmesin :enjoy:

@haman10 @SOHEIL @kollang @Ostad @Shahryar Hedayati @ResurgentIran
Ignore_list.png
@xenon54 :rofl:

And he is showing it too....look how i ignored Turkish posters...Rmi5 strong. :lol:

- They couldn't keep up with Turkish posters in terms of knowledge, reason and logic.
- They tried to get even by insulting, swearing to only see that get them banned.
- They called moderators and called for a ban. Moderators refused.
- They called for thread ban for some of the Turkish users. Moderators refused.
- Now they say "We are going to completely ignore Turks, let's put them into our ignore list".

By looking at the number of their failures, they will fail this too. :rofl:

@xxxKULxxx idef fotoları için çok çok sağol. yalnız senden bir ricam olacak. senin çektiğin fotoları gavur forumlarından birinde paylaşmama izin verir misin? copyright mevzuundan dolayı ya kendi çektiğin ya da çekenden kullanma/paylaşma izni alınmış fotoları koyabiliyoruz. tekrardan teşekkür fotolar için. elin dert görmesin :enjoy:

Rica ederim...

Elbette fotoları videoları paylaşabilirsin...

Should this report be taken seriously my Turkish friends? Or is this just a party that hates AKP ?

PressTV-‘Turkey to send ground forces to Syria’
exactly 1 month left till elections, so the opposition plus, especially, the Gulen movement are now trying every dirty trick to create panic among the people and decrease akp's votes. Expect more BS news about Turkey in the coming weeks

And he is showing it too....look how i ignored Turkish posters...Rmi5 strong. :lol:

- They couldn't keep up with Turkish posters in terms of knowledge, reason and logic.
- They tried to get even by insulting, swearing to only see that get them banned.
- Now they say "We are going to completely ignore Turks, let's put them into our ignore list".

Exactly.

What i dont understand though is why making such a big show? If you wanna ignore someone then do it, whats that childish list making and screenshot posting thing? :what:

I wholeheartedly wish they wont fail this one too, finaly having peace from all trolls at once, though i dont understand why Soheil is ignoring me, never had a flaming incident with him, he probably jumped on the same train as others, at least he was honest with his attitude the whole time in contrary to some of them. :D

Anyways, good riddance. :tup:

LOLOLOL, just saw the iranian chit chat thread. most of those Iranians just will never change, will they?
Hope those mullahs will stay in power, am enjoying the sorry state those brainwashed Iranians and their miserable country is in. Actually, why is there an Iranian section on this forum? if i wanted to see hilarious mockups and photoshops, i'd visit the 'funny & stupid from all over the world' thread, or even better, just merge the iranian section with the latter thread :P

LOLOLOL, just saw the iranian chit chat thread. most of those Iranians just will never change, will they?
Hope those mullahs will stay in power, am enjoying the sorry state those brainwashed Iranians and their miserable country is in. Actually, why is there an Iranian section on this forum? if i wanted to see hilarious mockups and photoshops, i'd visit the 'funny & stupid from all over the world' thread, or even better, just merge the iranian section with the latter thread :P
They are funny indeed

Look at this guy...he ignored the entire forum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

وقت ادم با ارزش است

به حر حال من چند ماهی هست که به ایگنور کردن مشغول می باشم
همگی خوش امدید

:coffee:

View attachment 219452 View attachment 219453 View attachment 219454 View attachment 219449 View attachment 219450

Why are you even here if you are not gonna interact with anyone, go to an Iranian defence forum, listen to mullah propaganda and be happy.... :meeting: :)

Since they couldn't handle truth anymore they decided to ignore us huh? Just pitiful. :coffee:

Exactly.

What i dont understand though is why making such a big show? If you wanna ignore someone then do it, whats that childish list making and screenshot posting thing? :what:

I wholeheartedly wish they wont fail this one too, finaly having peace from all trolls at once, though i dont understand why Soheil is ignoring me, never had a flaming incident with him, he probably jumped on the same train as others, at least he was honest with his attitude the whole time in contrary to some of them. :D

Anyways, good riddance. :tup:

I have nothing against Soheil he is a good guy, and generally polite...(he sometimes shows weird photos but doesn't swears like others) anyways that's his decision...

@Sinan @xenon54
Guys the Iranian section is now turinng into a troll free section, feel free to enjoy it guys
Thx bro...it will be interesting.. :)

Since they couldn't handle truth anymore they decided to ignore us huh? Just pitiful. :coffee:
Mate, this can be good....from now on we will only interact with nice Iranians...You couldn't write a single thing without being jumped at.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom