What's new

Çay Bahçesi

nothing to stress about guys. as an example, remember high school life when certain types think they are the best and coolest and go around abusing and showing who's the boss while the relative silent hard working types had to endure their immature behavior? most of the Iranians on the net are just like the former one; high image of themselves, trying to act tough, looking down on everyone etc. until you land a few good punches on their face, then they will come back to earth ;)

Iranian brothers are having a troll feast? Time to go check it out :bunny::victory:

Those guys indeed cleaned the section. :D

Btw: i really wish there would be more of your sort there, would be a much more enjoyable section.
I do am really wondering about the level of childish behavior, inherent in some of the Iranian members, here. At first I was sorting it out with my self, reasoning that these guys are from an specific age group, hence the overwhelming childish behavior, but then I rejected my theory thinking about this should be the same for other nationalities.
I've born and raised in Tehran, and I can say that I have not found a single one like these guys in my circle of friends and family in my whole life.
Somehow that was also more like a self justification reason, My wife is a London born and raised, and from my long hours of debate with here, I've understand that there is really something wrong with the people here. You know being sanctioned and isolated has caused these people to grow not in harmony with the third millennium standards.

& remember ... you had never flame war with me because i never answered your posts about Iran !

Your posts are full of insults sometimes ...

& remember ... you had never flame war with me because i never answered your posts about Iran !

Your posts are full of insults sometimes ...
I thought you were ignoring me? :what:

You just got yourself involved in @rmi5 and @Sinan's obnoxious attention seeking pissing contest and put me and others on your (Rmi5's) troll list for no reason at all.

You just got yourself a War.

@WebMaster
This has nothing to do with sinan but their absolute childish behavior.

You just got yourself involved in @rmi5 and @Sinan's obnoxious attention seeking pissing contest and put me and others on your (Rmi5's) troll list for no reason at all.

You just got yourself a War.

@WebMaster

Mate.... you are throwing stupid accusations without knowing the back groud of the incident....i advice you to not to involve.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom