What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Sinan i totally understand your concerns about that site, i can say u could consider the pros and cons before opening the site. but its not going to change the fact that website was yours so your site, your rules. nothing else matters.

@Sinan i totally understand your concerns about that site, i can say u could consider the pros and cons before opening the site. but its not going to change the fact that website was yours so your site, your rules. nothing else matters.
Not to mention that its nobodys business but Sinan's, using this to talk down someone is something desperated people do.

Btw nice signature but the ''Air'' in Chips is Nitrogen and Argon so the chips dont become saggy and dont get crushed while shipping. :)

Dear KUL

I suppose they will not be able to produce rifle of high quality. Rifle has aliminium and stall details. Fitting aliminium and stall needs high knowledge. Welding aliminum, heat treatment big problems for Turkey Young Endustry.Also We cant forget how they produced or copied G3 roller bolt systems. I wish Kale Kalip managed producing prosesses.

Sinan are Iranians saying we are getting paid by Webby and have immunity, did i understood that correcly or whats going on? :what:

If thats the case where is my Pay Check? :pissed:

I dunno bro....you know Rmi and Haman are both liars..... anything can be expected from them. :meeting:

So, how should i be able to direct my rules on the website ???? I tried...i couldn't changed the background color, able to add a single emoticon, couldn't change a damn thing about the visuals, thanks, mention and all the relevant systems... etc.... all i could have been able to change is just sections....that's it. I couldn't have managed that site with my own....it's impossible for me.

I came to understand that if one is going to open a forum, he has to know some technical stuff... or else it is useless.

It is no secret that, i ultimately want a international Turkish defence site... but now i know that i'm not gonna be the owner of that site....i can supply it with content but that's it, nothing more....
fair enough.
normally admins have 2.5 choices
1.pay for a premium platform and enjoy the rest
1.5 do not pay for premium platform but use it and enjoy.(using nulled(cracked) edition) (its not cool)
2.use a open source platform and build it urself (skill and time needed)

my first forum took 2 month to become completely operational.

Last edited:
@Sinan now i realized why Iranians say we are getting paid from webby.

Number of the Turkish Users in PDF | Page 2

3a0.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom